剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
-对 -他们不是来买♥♥格雷洛克币的
- Yeah. - They're not here to buy Greylock money.
-他们是来兑换美元的 -什么
- They're here to take their American money out. - What?
大家都担心如果格雷洛克经济衰退
Everyone's worried about losing their money
我们的货币会变得一文不值 他们就会失去钱财
if our currency fails and if Greylock's economy tanks.
不 如果这事要行得通 大家必须买♥♥进
No, for this to work, everyone needs to buy in.
如果他们都抽资
If they're pulling their money out,
我们的经济就完蛋了
our economy's doomed.
格雷洛克也是
So is Greylock.
这个新货币是我们所有问题的答案
This new currency is a solution to all of our problems.
人们为什么不买♥♥进 他们在怕什么
Why didn't people buy in? What are they afraid of?
这是个大改变 莎拉
It's a big change, Sarah.
钱就是生活 让人吃饱饭
Money is life. It puts food on the table.
让人有房♥住
It keeps a roof over your head.
对这个镇上的人来说
And for the folks in this town,
钱是绿色的 上面还印着美国总统
it's green and it has U.S. Presidents on it.
放弃那个去投资一个新事物
I mean, giving that up to invest in something so new
一个未经验证的事物
and so unproven is...
-很可怕 -但如果他们都不买♥♥
- Scary. - Not as scary as what's
格雷洛克会发生更可怕的事
gonna happen to Greylock if they don't get on board.
我需要重塑对话
I need to reframe the conversation,
让大家克服恐惧
help people get over their fears.
我要组织
I'm gonna host...
明早在市政厅组织公开会议
an open meeting tomorrow morning at town hall.
不 你不行
No, you're not.
你明早要带你妈去戒酒所
You're taking your mom to rehab in the morning.
不 各位 这是个危机
No, guys, this is a crisis.
我们可以在你回来前处理
That we can handle until you get back.
我要去三天 我不能离开那么久
It's a three-day trip. I can't be gone that long.
那我成了什么样的领导了
What kind of a leader does that make me?
那种关心支持自己家人的领导
Type of leader that shows up for their family.
她还有可以信任的朋友
And the kind that has friends she can trust
-为她挺身而出 -我相信你们
- to step up for her. - I do trust you guys,
但我觉得我必须待在这里解决这事
but I-I think I have to be here for this.
-不 -不 不行
- No. - No. No.
如果我联♥系♥戒酒所呢
What if I call the rehab place?
-也许他们可以破例 -不行
- Maybe they can make an exception. - No!
-想得美 -这次危机
- Nice try. - This crisis
对于格雷洛克的经济来说可能有毁灭性的后果
could be an extinction-level event for Greylock's economy.
而你妈妈错过报道窗口对她的戒酒来说
And your mom missing the check-in window could be
可能有毁灭性的后果
an extinction-level event for her sobriety.
对 这是个艰难的决定
Yeah, it's a hard decision,
所以我们替你做了
which is why we made it for you.
莎拉 有我们在
Sarah, we got you.
那顿晚餐就像两小时的客服电♥话♥
That dinner was like a two-hour customer service call.
我爸焦虑时就自动切换为银行工作模式
My dad always defaults to bank talk when he gets anxious.
往好的一面看 我学了很多指数基金的知识
On the plus side, I learned a lot about index funds.
明晚就只有你和我
Tomorrow night will be just you and me.
我保证不会无聊
I promise it won't be boring.
你还想去菲比的派对吗
You still want to go to Phoebe's party?
她父母出城了
Her parents are out of town.
听上去整个学校都会去
Sounds like the whole school's going to show up.
我一会给你打回去
Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back.
好 拜
Okay, bye.
抱歉打断
Sorry to interrupt.
我知道你和泰勒想在你走前
I know that you and Tyler want to make the most
充分利用每分钟
of every minute before you go.
你们谈过当你去学校后
Have you guys talked about how things will change
会发生什么改变吗
when you get to school?
谁说事情一定要改变
Who says things have to change?
我只是觉得
I just think...
过两种生活可能很困难
...it might be hard to live two lives at once.
我的学校在康涅狄格州 我男友在这里
My school's in Connecticut and my boyfriend's here.
那不是两种生活 阿莱克西丝 只是两个镇
That's not two lives, Alexis. It's two towns.
贝拉 你是想说服我
Bella, you trying to convince me
还是你自己
or yourself?
还是没信♥号♥♥吗
Still no reception?
没有
Nothing.
我完全不知道格雷洛克现在如何了
I have no way to know how Greylock is doing.
连信息都发不出
Can't even send a text.
我不知道有什么好笑的
I fail to see what's so funny.
我只是想起你六年级
I'm just remembering that papier-maché
用纸做的火山作业
volcano you made in sixth grade.
然后在你交作业的前一晚 火山塌了
And how the night before you turned it in, it collapsed.
如果你想做个愚蠢的比喻
If you're about to draw some ham-fisted parallel
把我国家的经济衰退
between the collapse of my country's economy
和科学展火山联♥系♥起来
and a science fair volcano,
我发誓 我会把你推入车流
I swear to God I will push you into traffic.
你难道不记得火山塌了后发生什么了吗
Don't you remember what happened after it collapsed?
科琳 她过来了
Corinne, she came over.
她一整晚都在帮你重建新火山
She spent all night helping you build a new one.
还有一次是AJ
And then there was the time when AJ,
她开车给你送笔记本电脑去达特茅斯
she drove your laptop to Dartmouth
因为你在圣诞放假时落在家了
because you forgot it during Christmas break.
我想还有一次格罗弗替你煮晚餐
And then I think Grover cooked dinner for your
给整个曲棍球队
entire field hockey team...
就在你去参加州决赛前
before you left for state finals.
对 我不擅长放手
Yeah, I'm not great at letting go.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
但如果你必须放手
But if you have to,
把事情交给你的朋友们
you could do a whole lot worse than handing
是你最好的选择
the wheel over to your friends.
三明治品牌
这是个垃圾焚烧厂
This is a dumpster fire.
我们坐在这好几个小时候 却依然
We've been sitting here for seven hours and we still
毫无头绪要怎么让人们买♥♥进货币
have no clue how to get people to buy into the money.
那里还是有不少好主意的
There are some good ideas up there.
科琳 "打给林漫威"不是好主意
Corinne, "Call Lin-Manuel Miranda" is not a good idea.
当然是好主意
Of course it's a good idea.
事情发生时我在场
I was in the room where it happened.
那奖励呢 大家都喜欢免费的东西
What about incentives? Everybody likes free stuff.
我的健身房♥在我办卡时送了烤面包机
Ooh, my gym gave me a free toaster when I bought a membership.
我们要上哪去找两千个烤面包机
Where are we supposed to find 2,000 toasters?
不非得是烤面包机
It doesn't have to be actual toasters.
-不过空气炸锅的话 对吧 -我需要空气炸锅
- Air fryer on the other hand. Right? - Oh, I need an air fryer.
-对 -我需要休息
- Yeah. - I need a break.
好吧 格拉狄丝暂时缺席
Okay, well, with Gladys down for a while,
我告诉大家我会打开合唱团的柜子
I told people that I would unlock the choir cabinets,
如果需要他们可以拿走乐谱
so they can grab their music if they want.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
我就继续...思考
I'll keep... thinking.
空气炸锅
做世界领袖太糟了
Being a world leader sucks.
莎拉怎么能承受这么多压力
How does Sarah deal with all the stress?
两个字 狂舞
Two words-- mosh pit.
阿莱克西丝
Hey, Alexis.
谢谢你打开柜子
Hey, thanks for this.
我一直想来拿自己的东西
I've been meaning to come get my stuff.
嗯
Yeah.
我把这个拿去给格拉狄丝
I'm just gonna bring this to Gladys
然后去看看乔什
and then check on Josh.
一小时后回甜心派餐厅见
Be back at Sweetie Pie in an hour?
-好的 -好极了
- Yeah, yeah. - Great.
拜
Bye.
所以你现在能看见我了
Oh, so you can see me now?
鉴于昨晚 我以为自己隐形了
Based on last night, i thought I was invisible.
听着 我很抱歉 我只是...
Look, I'm sorry. I just...
在这以前 当我在街上看见你
Before now, when I would see you on the street,
你至少会打招呼
you'd at least say hello.
甚至对视 拜托
Make eye contact. Come on.
我们不是秘密探员 莱克西
We're not secret agents, Lex.
我们都在合唱团 大家知道我们是朋友
We're in the choir together, people know we're friends.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表