剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
He's doing an article on us.
我在努力给格雷洛克争取正面的宣传
I'm trying to get Greylock some good publicity.
或是负面宣传 我读过那本杂♥志♥
Or some bad. I've read that magazine.
他们的有些报道写得非常不留情面
Some of their profiles are pretty unforgiving.
对 所以我要试着友好些
Yeah, which is why I'm trying to play nice.
见到你很高兴 我是韦斯顿·伍兹
Nice to meet you. Weston Woods.
-你一定是格罗弗 -对
- You must be Grover. - Yeah.
坐吧
Uh, yeah, have a seat.
不了 下次吧
Uh, no, maybe next time.
-还有工作 -好吧
- Duty calls. - Okay.
我们聊到哪里了
So, where were we?
你的行政令
Your executive order.
我有点不清楚你是怎么做到的
I'm a little unclear on how you did that.
自从我们取得独♥立♥以来 一直实行
Um, we've been operating under the Greylock town charter
格雷洛克的城镇章程
since we gained independence.
它赋予我在危难关头
It grants me the authority
发布命令的权力
to issue mandates in times of crisis.
你近期打算更新那份文件吗
Uh, you plan on updating that document any time soon?
是的 这在我的"建国"任务清单里排前五位
Yes. It's in the top five of my Build-A-Nation to-do list.
我目前有更重要的事情要做
I have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
所有人都因为莱登的胡作非为而大为光火
Everyone is up in arms about Lydon running amok,
所以我必须快速行动
so, I had to act fast,
否则会发生暴♥动♥
or there was gonna be a mutiny.
妹妹 能解释一下你的新命令
Hey, sis, care to explain how your new commandment
怎么不仅仅是暗中针对我们的员工了
isn't just a veiled attempt to target our employees?
他们想待在镇上 唯一要做的就是遵守规矩
All they have to do to stay in town is behave themselves.
这个 这个要求过分吗
Is that... is that really too much to ask?
无论我们怎么做 这是项歧视性的法律
No matter how we behave, the law's discriminatory.
你对犯有相同罪行的不同人群
You're issuing different punishments to different groups
给予了不同惩罚
for committing the same crimes.
你好 我的人听到这个会气疯的
Hi. My people are gonna flip when they hear this.
他们想怎么生气都行
They can flip all they want.
我的人♥民♥对这项法律很满意
My people are happy with the law,
他们是我唯一在乎的人
and they're the only people I care about.
你这是在玩火 莎拉
You're playing with fire, Sarah.
我最近火烧眉毛的事多了去了 我...
I've been burned so much lately, I...
我想自己根本感觉不到
I doubt I'll feel a thing.
-不错的家伙 -不算是
- Nice guy. - Not really.
库珀
Cooper.
那晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
你进来时我有点犯浑 是我不好
I was a bit of a dickhead when you came in. It's my bad.
听着 我自己也不是什么快乐阳光的人
Yeah, look, I wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows myself.
再加上当人们看到我 就看到了莱登
Plus when people see me, they see Lydon,
我知道莱登用错误的方式伤害了一些人 所以
and I know that Lydon rubs some people the wrong way, so...
没事的 伙计
It's all good, man.
我知道你回格雷洛克是为了工作
I know you came back to Greylock for work,
-不是为了炸毁我的家 -是的 谢谢
- not to personally blow up my household. - Yeah, thanks.
有人觉得我在这里的唯一原因
Some people think the only reason I'm here is
就是为了毁掉镇上的一切
to ruin everything in town.
不 她没那么想
Nah, she doesn't think that.
但她的做法不是那样
That's not the way she acts.
她只是有些紧张
It's just her nervous energy, you know?
听着 我知道你要继续你莱登的工作
Well, listen, um, I know you got your Lydon stuff going on,
我们也有很多事要做 所以都过去了 好吗
and we got a lot going on here, too, so, bygones, right?
好吧 行
Right. Yeah.
我收到了你的短♥信♥ 怎么了
I got your text. What's up?
有人已经违反了你的新行政令
Somebody already broke your new executive order.
什么 真不敢相信有人居然会这么蠢
What? I can't believe someone was dumb enough
这么快就又惹麻烦了
to get in trouble again so fast.
这些莱登的家伙完全没有自控能力
These Lydon dopes have zero self-control.
不是莱登的员工
It's not a Lydon employee.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
玛雅喝多了
Maya had one too many,
接受挑战 爬进一辆莱登的推土机
accepted a dare to climb into a Lydon bulldozer
撞翻了一整排移♥动♥厕所
and knocked over an entire row of porta potties.
-有人受伤吗 -没有 但玛雅在格雷洛克的
- Was anyone hurt? - No, but Maya's lived in Greylock
居住时间少于六个月 而且她的小花招
less than six months, and her little stunt just so happens
碰巧符合你每一项驱除出境的条件
to check every box on your deportation bingo board.
鲁莽驾驶
I mean, reckless driving,
危及生命 以及超过五千美金的损失
endangering lives, and damage in excess of $5,000.
对 但她只有16岁 是未成年人
Yeah, but she's only 16. She's a minor.
这不算数
That doesn't count.
在过去 16岁都已经结婚
I mean, in ye olden days, you'd be married
有三个孩子和一个农场了
with three kids and a farm by the time you were 16.
格雷洛克的城镇章程上法定成人年龄是15岁
And the Greylock town charter says 15 is the legal age.
你说过会积极起诉违反者
And you said to prosecute violators aggressively.
好吧 那我收回这句话
Yeah, well, then I'll unsay it.
我会告诉检察官撤销对玛雅的指控
I'll tell the D.A. to drop the charges on Maya.
我不可能让她被驱逐出境
There's no way I'm letting her get deported.
好吧 我给了你一小时冷静一下
Okay. I gave you an hour to cool off.
现在是时候谈谈了
Now it's time to talk.
你今晚的所作所为极草率 极不负责任
What you did tonight was the most careless, irresponsible...
极不成熟
Immature thing ever.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你可能会受重伤
You could've gotten seriously hurt.
好吧 没什么
Okay, it was nothing.
如果你进了监狱 那就不是没什么了
It's not nothing if you end up in a jail cell!
我也许不是这个街区最有经验的爸爸
I may not be the most experienced dad on the block,
但连我都知道
but even I know that.
你和那些女孩到底在做什么
What were you doing with those girls anyway?
我告诉过你
I told you,
我只是在试着交些新朋友
I was just trying to make some new friends.
如果那些女孩
If those girls
怂恿你喝酒闹事
are encouraging you to drink and cause trouble,
那么她们就是不该交的朋友
then they're the wrong kind of friends.
那些该交的朋友自从我来到这个镇上
Yeah, well, the right kind of friends have all ignored me
全都不理我
since I showed up in town,
所以我不知道你想让我做什么
so I don't know what you want me to do.
我希望你下次好好想想
I want you to think next time.
你是个非常聪明的年轻女孩
You are an incredibly bright young woman.
我知道你可以做得更好
I know you can do better than this.
用下犬式瑜伽开始你新的一天最棒了
Nothing like a little downward dog to start your day off right.
我不能击打东西
Mm, I didn't get to hit anything,
也没人赢 有什么意思
and nobody won. What's the point?
是的 但至少这个不留瘀伤
Yeah, but at least this doesn't leave bruises.
萨莉 过来一下
Oh, Sallie, come here a sec.
萨莉 我想让你见见AJ
Um, Sallie, I want you to meet AJ.
AJ 这是萨莉
AJ, Sallie.
我只是觉得你俩该见见
I just thought you two should meet.
有趣的是 你们两个都是高尔夫迷
Oh, fun fact: you're both golf junkies. So...
是吗 太好了 你在哪里打球
Yeah? Oh, good. Where do you play?
主要在海特坎普山脊 你呢
Hitecamp Ridge, mostly. What about you?
一样 我喜欢那个球场
Same. I love that course.
等天气再次变好了
Well, we'll have to go grab a round
我们得来一局
when the weather gets nice again.
行
Yeah.
-我得走了 再见 -再见
- I got to run, but see you later. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
很可爱 对吗
So, cute, right?
科琳 我已经在和人约会了
Corinne, I'm seeing someone already.
对 但你约会的那个人也在约其他人
Yeah, but the someone you're seeing is also seeing someone,
所以你也可以约其他人 傻子
so you can see someone else, silly.
我和乔什一起读了太多苏斯博士的童话
Ah, I've been reading way too much Dr. Seuss with Josh.
你为什么要坚持破坏我现有的恋爱关系呢
Why do you insist on breaking up the relationship I'm already in?
因为那不是恋爱关系
Because it's not a relationship.
那是外遇
It's an affair.
听着 我只是觉得这会对你好
Look, I just think it would be good for you
去和一位普通的单身女性正常约会
to go on a normal date with a normal, single woman.
那人没有一大堆
Someone who doesn't have a bunch of...
丈夫和继女的负担要去操心
husband and stepdaughter baggage hanging over their head.
那你的父母呢 他们有什么故事
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表