剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
非常感谢你又开车过来了
Thank you so much for driving up again.
我发誓以后我会去纽约 我发誓
I swear I'm gonna come to New York at some point. I swear.
你生日快到了 是吧
Your birthday's soon, right?
是啊 3月26号♥
Yeah, March 26.
我们周末去城里庆祝吧
Let's do a weekend in the city to celebrate.
曼哈顿的3月可比这大白北的3月
March in Manhattan is much nicer than March up here
加拿大的别称
好多了
in the Great White North.
大白北不同意这说法
Mm, Great white North begs to differ.
你体验过春季滑雪吗
You ever been spring skiing?
没什么比穿着短裤和T恤滑雪更棒了
There's nothing like hitting the slopes in shorts and a T-shirt.
前提是有雪才行
Assuming there are slopes to hit.
这种温暖的天气持续下去 雪很快就会化了
This warm weather keeps up, there won't be snow much longer.
各位 各位 他们来了
Guys, guys, guys, they're coming.
好了 准备好
Okay, get ready.
蓝色激光剑 绿色激光剑 有紫色的吗
...blue lightsabers, and green ones. Are there purple ones?
太棒了
Yeah.
他们看起来很抱歉
They look so sorry.
我不敢相信我娶了这样的人
I can't believe I married into this.
我可能得重新写结婚誓词了
I might need to rewrite my wedding vows.
"直到死亡或胆小鬼游戏将我们分离"
"'Till death or Fraidy Cat do us part."
没错
Yup.
不管怎么说 你是完美的连带受害者 亚当
For what it's worth, you are excellent collateral damage, Adam.
我乐意效劳
Happy to oblige,
但这位连带受害者得换裤子了
but this collateral damage needs to change his pants,
因为他屁♥股♥上还滴着汽水
'cause he's got some soda dripping down his ass.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
为我的朋友抱歉
Sorry about my friends.
好了 奖品属于胜利者
Okay. To the victors go the spoils.
付钱吧 迪尔波恩太太
Pay up, Mrs. Dearborn.
你们知道吗 这是你们应得的
You know what? You've earned it.
莎拉共和国
第一季 第十集
马格纳斯
标准尺寸避孕套
请告诉我这些不是我爸的东西
Please tell me these aren't my dad's.
它们为什么是彩虹色的
Why are they rainbow-colored?
它们为什么在这
Why are they here?
我不能把它们拿回家
I couldn't send 'em to my house.
我妹妹可能会发现
My sister might've found 'em.
所以换成我发现了
Oh, so I get to find them instead.
听着 它们本应该在明天我
Look, they were supposed to come in tomorrow
负责整理箱子时才到 好吗
when I'm on box duty, okay?
你和贝拉最近打算用这些吗
So are you and Bella planning on using those anytime soon?
无可奉告
Unsubscribe.
他爸不在镇上 对吧
I mean, her dad's out of town, right?
整个惠特莫尔庄园都是你们的了
You guys have the whole Whitmore Estate to yourselves.
你打算在重大的第一次用什么颜色的套套
What color are you gonna go with for the big first time?
蓝色也许不错 它让人平静放松
You know, blue might be nice. It's calming and relaxing.
-我走了 行吧 -夜光的如何
- I'm walking away, okay? - How about glow-in-the-dark?
在床单下迷路之时
You get lost under the sheets,
你总能找到出去的路
you always find your way back out.
采矿事项都按计划进行了吗
So is everything running on schedule with the mines?
暴雪耽误了几天
Well, the blizzard set us back a few days,
但我们应该能从这个月底起
but we should start getting coltan out of the ground
开采钶钽铁矿了
by the end of the month.
丹尼 你在这啊
Danny. There you are.
莎拉 这是基斯·安德森
Sarah, this is Keith Anderson.
他是莱登的运营总监
He's, uh, Lydon's director of operations.
他来镇上实地考察
He's in town for a site visit.
-基斯 这是莎拉 -很高兴认识你
- Keith, Sarah. - Nice to meet you.
认识你可没那么高兴
Not as nice as it is to meet you.
丹尼 我看了一下你在沃尔什的交易
Danny, I looked over the work you did on the Walsh deal.
你解决了棘手的问题
You took a sticky situation and unstuck it.
继续保持 总有一天你会成为莱登的总裁
You keep that up, you'll be president of Lydon someday.
两位库珀总统
Two President Coopers.
他很高兴
He's chipper.
你该在他开心的日子找他
You should catch him on a good day.
你感觉怎么样
So, how are you doing with, like... you?
跟派珀了断 取消订婚
Ending things with Piper, uh, breaking off the engagement
是正确的做法 但是...
was the right thing to do, but...
派珀是一个很棒的女人
Piper's an amazing woman,
但我不能跟她结婚 如果...
but I can't marry her if...
我还爱着别人
I'm in love with someone else.
说到别人...
Speaking of that someone else...
别担心 我还没跟她讲过话
Don't worry. I haven't talked to her.
自从她不让我跟她讲话后
Not since she asked me not to.
看到她和亚当幸福地在一起 我很受伤
It hurts seeing her so happy with Adam,
但这是我的问题 不是科琳的问题
but that's my problem, not Corinne's.
你会忘记她的 丹尼
You'll get over her, Danny.
这会花一些时间 但你终究会放下她
It will take time, but you will eventually.
有时候 我甚至不知道
Some days, I don't even know
我是谁
who I am anymore.
就像...自从我妻子...去世后
It's like... since my wife... died,
一切成就我的所有东西都随她而去了
all the things that made me me just died with her.
是什么东西呢
And what things were those?
我曾是一位丈夫 我曾是
I was a husband, I was a--
一位挚友 我曾是一位伴侣
a best friend. I was a partner,
我曾是一位保护者
I was a protector.
但你不能再成为这些角色吗
But you can't be those things again?
感觉不行
Doesn't feel like it.
现在 我...
Right now, it-it...
我只觉得自己什么都不是
it just feels like I'm nothing.
你身份认同很大一部分都与另一个人相连
A huge part of your identity was tied to another person.
这没问题
And that's okay.
但不是婚姻造就了你的这些特质 格罗弗
But your marriage didn't create those things in you, Grover.
婚姻只是放大了它们
It only amplified them.
它们依旧存在
They're still there.
你只需要让自己提取它们
You just need to let yourself access them.
我该...
How do...
我该怎么做
how do I that?
寻找让你开心的事
You find things that make you happy,
并投身其中
and lean in.
如果没有能让我开心的事呢
What if nothing makes me happy?
那就继续寻找 直到你找到
Then you keep looking until you find something,
你会找到的 格罗弗
and you will, Grover.
或许需要时间 但你会找到的
It may take time, but you will.
我保证
I promise.
需要帮忙吗
Do you-do you need help?
不用 等一下 我...
No, no. It's... One second. I...
也许我...
Maybe if I...
也许我们应该 我们应该停下
Maybe we should-- we should stop.
-好吧 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我想做♥爱♥
I want this.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
-我真的想做 -我也是
- I-I really want this. - Me, too.
我只是...
I just...
我也是
Me, too.
真不敢相信 我们居然在吃冰激凌
I can't believe we're eating ice cream.
因为现在是早上十点吗
Because it's 10:00 a.m.?
不 因为外面太热
No, because it's warm enough outside
让我想吃冰激凌
that I want to be eating ice cream.
上周有三天 我们的冬季温度达到了
Three days last week we had the highest winter temperatures
百年以来最高水平
in a hundred years.
格雷洛克可能逃出了新罕布♥什♥尔州
Greylock might have escaped New Hampshire,
但气候变化则是没有
but climate change is a different story.
在吃冠军早餐吗
Hey, breakfast of champions there, huh?
是的 对 要么给我奶油糖果 要么让我死
Yeah, yeah. Give me butterscotch or give me death.
来参加我和丹尼的
Well, come and join Danny and me
每周库珀咖啡之约
for our weekly Cooper coffee date
我什么都给你
and I'll give you anything.
不了 谢谢 我有约了
No thanks, I have a date.
当然
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表