剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
看什么 你的兔子服装吗
See what, your bunny costume?
我的卧室
My bedroom.
砰 帽子戏法
Boom. Hat trick.
"帽子戏法"是个曲棍球术语
"Hat trick" is a hockey term.
指运动员在一场比赛中进了三个球
这个词所有运动都适用
It applies to all sports.
格罗弗 这不是运动 只是个游戏
Grover, this is not a sport. This is barely a game.
有趣的是 "帽子戏法"起源于板球
Fun facts. "Hat trick" actually comes from cricket.
当击球手连续三次
When a batsman took three wickets
击中三门柱时 会被奖励一顶帽子
with three consecutive balls, he was rewarded with a hat.
好吧 没有"击球手"这东西
Okay. "Batsman" is not a thing.
绝对存在"击球手"
"Batsman" is absolutely a thing.
你是在故意拖延
And you are stalling.
我们能玩点
Is there any way we can play something
没泡菜味的游戏吗
that doesn't smell quite like pickles?
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
被我的"帽子戏法"吓到 我唬住你了 约翰逊
Intimidated by my hat trick. I'm in your head, Johnson.
-我唬住... -去你的投球手
- I'm in your... - Batsman, my ass.
可怜的孩子 我没想到阿莱克西丝和威廉
Yeah, poor kid. I had no idea Alexis and William
会有问题
were having problems.
我也没想到
Me, either.
我想 这就是生活
That's life, I guess.
人们总有无穷无尽的秘密
There's no end to the secrets people keep.
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜不出来
It's not working for me.
猜不出来 不像吗
No? It's not?
我在扮演
I'm going for, like,
亚伯拉罕·林肯
an Abraham Lincoln thing.
我更喜欢梭罗
And I preferred Thoreau.
真的吗
Really?
没几个女人适合长络腮胡 来
Well, not many women can pull off a neck beard. Here.
加上 加上 就像这样
Own it. Own it. Yeah.
别动 亲爱的
Be still, my heart.
你的"梭罗"让我好紧张
You have Thor-own me into a tizzy.
天啊 我的"梭罗"要把你扔出浴缸
Oh, my God, I'm gonna Thoreau you out of the tub.
我想采访你一下 好吗
I'm gonna interview you, okay?
跟我讲讲南卡罗莱纳州
Tell me about South Carolina.
矮棕榈之州
Palmetto State.
詹姆斯·布朗的出生地
Birthplace of James Brown.
R&B歌♥星 "放克"音乐缔造者
好吧 我是指你的任务
Okay, I mean your assignment.
我的任务 抱歉 你的大腿刚让我分心了
My assignment. Sorry, I was distracted by your thighs.
我们能聊点工作以外的事吗 拜托
Can we talk about something besides work? Come on.
你能跟我讲讲你的纹身吗
Um, will you, t-- uh, tell me about your tattoos?
这个很明显
This one is obvious.
是我第一篇报道发表后纹的
This one I got after my first story was published.
-然后 -好的
- Um, and... - Mm-hmm.
-"他们谴责自己所不了解之事" -西塞罗
- "They condemn what they do not understand." - Cicero.
没错
That's right.
这是我的新闻理念
It's kind of my-my philosophy on journalism.
教育良好 见多识广的公众
An educated, informed public
不是文明社会的奢侈品 而是...
is not a luxury of civilized society, it's a...
-其先决条件 -没错
- It's a prerequisite for one. - Exactly.
那个 还有络腮胡
Well, that, and neck beards.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
什么
What?
我现在只想坐在这个浴缸里
This is the only bathtub I want to be sitting in right now.
但是 我是说
But, uh, I mean,
如果你想坐在其他浴缸里
if you want to sit in other bathtubs, that's...
也没关系 我不是想试着
that's fine, you know? I'm not trying to...
把你束缚在一个浴缸里
chain you to one tub.
我不需要坐在其他浴缸里
I don't need to sit in any other bathtubs.
我 我只需要这个浴缸
This is, this is the only tub I need.
好吧 很好
Okay. Cool.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你去过地下室吗
Have you been down in the basement?
我都不知道这有个地下室
I didn't know t-there was a basement.
有一个 里面的东西已打包好
Well, there is, and it's packed.
莎士比亚戏剧节的服装
Costumes from Shakespeare in the park,
乐器 圣诞庆典的道具
musical instruments, props from the Christmas pageant
我能想到的所有节日的装饰物
and decorations from every holiday you can think of,
包括这些
including these.
电池还能用
Batteries are still good.
绝对不行 你疯了吗
Absolutely not. Are you crazy?
我只是想弄点灯光
I'm just trying to get us some light.
不行 好吧 那么
No, okay, well, then...
我不知道 用...
I don't know, use...
用这些
use these.
好吧 我想我们今晚要在
Okay, I guess we'll spend the evening
亡灵诡异的光芒中度过了
in the eerie glow of the undead then.
怎么会没有信♥号♥♥呢
How's there no signal?
你的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗
Do you have any service?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔可能坏了
Cell towers are probably out.
要等风暴停了才能恢复
Won't be back online till after the storm lets up.
你说乔什和亚当整个礼拜都在波士顿 是吗
You said Josh and Adam are in Boston all week, right?
幼童军活动
Cub Scouts retreat.
我知道他们没事
I know they're safe.
亚当几个小时前联♥系♥过了 我就是...
Adam checked in a few hours ago, I just, I...
我不知道 我被吓到了 这...
I don't know, it's all hitting me, you know, it's...
亚当以后该怎么看我
How's Adam ever gonna look me in the eye again?
还有乔什
How's Josh?
是啊 我也在想派珀会怎么想
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing about Piper.
我明白你的感受
I get how you feel.
你不明白我的感受
You have no idea how I feel.
派珀只是你的未婚妻
Piper is only your fiancee.
这完全不一样
It's completely different.
也不是完全不一样
It's not completely different.
就是 未婚妻可以分手
Yes it is-- fiancees are disposable.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I would know.
好吧 听着 这件事只有你知我知
Okay, look, this whole thing is gonna stay between us.
据其他人所知
As far as anyone else is concerned,
我们去了艺术展 然后你回的家
we were at the art show; then you went home,
我回了旅馆
I went back to my motel.
哇 真这样就好了
Wow, if only that were true.
你怎么那么慢
What's taking so long?
我开始后悔了
I'm starting to regret this idea.
你没带够衣服又不怪我
It's not my fault you didn't bring enough warm clothes.
-你有在拍吗 -没有
- Are you filming this? - No.
这样啊
Well...
你应该拍的
you should be.
我钦佩你的敬业精神
I admire your commitment.
-我真的钦佩你这种敬业精神 -很好
- I really admire that commitment. - Good.
是啊 因为我擅自借了你一条丁字裤
Yeah, because I took the liberty of borrowing one of your thongs.
只要你不用我的剃刀刮腿毛就行
As long as you didn't use my razor to shave your legs.
没有 我喜欢用蜡除毛
Never. I'm a wax man.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
听着 我知道你现在
Look, I know I'm, like, the last person you want
最不想见的人是我 但是我的车
to see right now, but my car just slid off the road
滑出了梅普尔顿大道
over on-on Mapleton.
我只知道你的地址 所以...
And your address was the only one I knew, so...
好吧 那个...
Okay, well, um...
进来吧
Yeah, come in.
进来暖暖身子
We will get you thawed out.
保罗·库珀 韦斯顿·伍兹
Paul Cooper, Weston Woods.
韦斯顿 保罗
Weston, Paul.
我是她爸爸
I-I'm her father.
-里面 手套 -好 手套挂里面去
- Inside? Gloves? - Okay. Yeah, hang up your gloves inside.
在我...
Yeah, from, um...
在我看来 我发誓你跟那个
from where I stand, I could, I could swear you're sleeping
在国家杂♥志♥上写了那篇对你不怎么恭敬的
with the guy who wrote that really unflattering article
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表