剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
My family's hot dog stand is destroyed.
-好吧 -我父亲差点就死了
- Okay. - My father could have been killed!
那个醉鬼开车碾过
He was there when that drunk lunatic
弗恩斯比百年家族史时 我父亲就在场
plowed through 100 years of Fernsby family history.
我对此事深表遗憾
I'm so sorry about what happened.
那些莱登的家伙完全失控了
Those Lydon guys are totally out of control.
我知道 三周内犯十四次轻罪很离谱
I know. 14 misdemeanors in three weeks is a lot.
是的 他们还制♥造♥噪音 入店行窃
Yeah. Noise complaints, shoplifting,
在酒吧打架 强行闯入泊好的车
bar fights, breaking into parked cars.
那些莱登工人正在偷走这个小镇的灵魂
Those Lydon workers are stealing the soul of this town.
-没错 -我也许不是格雷洛克的官方领袖
- Yeah. - I may not be the official leader of Greylock,
但我是镇书♥记♥员
but I am the town clerk.
其他行政人员都听我的
And those other civil admins listen to me.
你要是不阻止那些莱登的家伙
If you don't stop those Lydon guys,
我们就集体罢♥工♥
we're all gonna call in sick.
然后格雷洛克的一切将陷入停顿
And then Greylock will grind to a halt.
莉兹 我们是同一条船上的人
Liz, we are on the same side here.
我投票支持独♥立♥
Just because I voted for independence
并不代表我支持你
doesn't mean I voted for you.
你最后以什么罪名起诉了他
So what did you end up charging him with?
官方来说是公共酗酒 殴打和寻衅滋事
Officially, public intoxication, battery and reckless buffoonery.
最多只能是这样吗
That's the best we could do?
格雷洛克的城镇章程里没有包括酒驾
Drunk driving wasn't quite covered in the Greylock town charter.
在人们只能骑在马背上的年代
I mean, it's hard to foresee the need to define "Vehicular assault"
很难预见到需要界定"车辆袭击"
when horseback is as far as you've gotten.
不好意思 难道我们现在的法律
I'm sorry, do we not have the same laws that we had
跟你们宣布独♥立♥之前不一样吗
before you declared independence?
是的 当格雷洛克变成一个国家后
No, when Greylock became a country,
所有美国对我们的法律权威都失效了
all American legal authority over us was voided.
没有新罕布♥什♥尔州法 也没有《美国法典》
No more New Hampshire state laws, no more U.S. Code.
在我们的边境内唯一还有效的文件
The only document that still holds water in our borders
就是城镇章程
is the town charter.
那为什么不恢复《美国法典》
So why not reinstate the U.S. Code?
建立一个新国家的喜悦在于
The joy of starting a new nation is fixing the things
修复美国做错的事
that America got wrong
而不是仅仅复♥制♥粘贴他们的错误
instead of just copy-pasting them.
城镇章程足以让我们
And the town charter gives us more than enough
维护公共安全
to maintain public safety.
之前也许如此
Well, maybe before.
但现在莱登让数百名狂暴的员工
But now Lydon has unleashed hundreds of rabid employees
走上我们的街头
onto our streets.
人们都非常气愤
People are pissed.
我们的电♥话♥响个不停
Our phones are ringing...
早上好 格雷洛克警局
Good morning. Greylock PD.
你当然可以投诉
Of course you can make a complaint.
在失控之前
You got to put a stop to this
-你得阻止这一切 -该死的莱登
- before the whole thing boils over. - Stupid Lydon.
他们更像是兄弟会 而不是五百强企业
It's more like a frat house than a Fortune 500.
对于昨晚的事故我很抱歉
Sorry about the accident last night.
我来保释我的当事人
I'm here to post bail for my client.
好的 请稍等
Uh, yeah. Hold on a sec.
好 你继续说
Yeah, go ahead.
莱登会支付弗恩斯比的医药费
Lydon will pay for Fernsby's medical bills,
以及更换热狗摊的费用
as well as the cost of replacing the hot dog stand.
你不能就这么用钱解决
You can't just buy your way out
你制♥造♥的所有麻烦 丹尼
of every problem you create, Danny.
如果你能在我们讨论的事情上做些让步
Maybe tensions wouldn't be so high
形势也许就不会这么紧张了
if you'd bend a little on some of the things we discussed--
比如在电影院加上午夜表演
adding midnight shows at the movie theater,
-让酒吧营业到更晚 -是吗
- keeping bars open later. - Oh, yeah.
好 那我们再复古一些 恢复鸦♥片♥窟吧
Okay, maybe we go old-school, bring back opium dens?
这能让他们老实一点吗
Would that help them behave better?
随便你怎么说笑
Make all the jokes you want.
我们的其他投资点没有这样的问题
Our other sites don't have this problem,
因为那些城镇明白
because those towns understand
退一步海阔天空
that a little compromise goes a long way.
我不会让莱登工业改变格雷洛克
I'm not gonna let Lydon Industries change Greylock.
抱歉 小妹 可无论你接受与否
Sorry, sis, but we already have,
我们已经改变了这里
whether you like it or not.
这颗芹菜惹到你了吗
That celery call you a name or something?
我是在努力完成备菜
Oh, I'm trying to finish my prep
这样就可以去准备参加派对了
so I can go get ready for the party.
在索菲娅家
At Sophia's.
那个在代数课上认识的女孩
The girl in my algebra class.
拜托 你答应过我的
Come on, you promised.
是的 你说的没错 我忘记了
Yeah, I did. You're right. I forgot.
我还在习惯有一个青春期女儿
I'm still getting used to having a teenage daughter.
贝拉在寄宿学校
Yeah, well, with Bella at boarding school
泰勒去参加越野集♥会♥
and Tyler at a cross-country meet,
我得扩大我的交际圈
I got to expand my network.
记住两个原则
Just remember the two C's...
行了 我不想跟你说这些
Okay, we're not having this conversation.
同意
Consent...
和准许 不管你迷上了什么
and consent. Whatever you're into,
迷上了谁
whoever you like,
他们都需要征求你的同意 玛雅
they need your consent, Maya.
保险起见
Now, just in case,
说到要戴避孕套
when it comes to putting on a condom,
你...
you...
玩得开心吧
Have fun at your party.
为了维护公共安全
In order to maintain public safety,
我要发布一项行政令
I'm issuing an executive order.
此项命令立即生效
Effective immediately,
所有新来格雷洛克的人
all new arrivals to Greylock will be subject
都有六个月的试用期
to a six-month probation period.
要是在这六个月内
If, during those six months,
有人危及格雷洛克公民的生命
a person endangers the life of a Greylock citizen,
造成超过五千美元的损害
causes damage in excess of $5,000
或以鲁莽的方式驾驶汽车
or operates a motor vehicle in a reckless manner,
他们将被极力起诉并面临驱逐出境
they will be prosecuted aggressively and face deportation.
莱登员工来格雷洛克只有四个月
Lydon's only been in Greylock four months.
莎拉的新规定控制了他们
Sarah's new rule puts a leash on them
却不影响我们的人♥民♥ 这...
without affecting our people. It's...
太明智了
very smart.
所以她才能掌权
That's why she's in charge.
威廉要在城里待多久
So, how long is William in the city?
待到周五 银行要把他调回去 一周工作三天
Till Friday. His bank's put him back to three days a week.
那贝拉呢
And what about Bella?
很遗憾她要到假期才回来
She's not due back until the holidays, sad to say.
我想她了
I miss her.
但这房♥子就是我们的了
But we have the house all to ourselves.
我们终于能过二人世界了
We can finally focus on us.
听起来真棒
I like the sound of that.
你一旦开始宠溺我
Ah, you know, once you start spoiling me,
我不会让你停下
I'm not gonna let you stop.
是吗 你是说我摆脱不了你吗
Really? You saying I'm not gonna be able to get rid of you?
不 抱歉 我不是这个意思
No, no, no. I'm sorry. That's not what I meant.
我不会一直在这里
I'm not gonna be here all the time.
除非你想让我一直在
You know? Unless you want me to.
我觉得现在这样就挺好
I think things are great the way they are.
能玩的时候我们就玩过家家 不能玩的时候…
We play house when we can, and when we can't...
保持轻松吧
We keep it light.
我们一开始就是这么说的
That's what we agreed to from the start.
没错 为什么要改变呢
Exactly. Why change it?
番茄三明治给老大
Tomato sandwich for the boss.
加糖的燕麦粥给旅游者
Grits with sugar for the tourist.
-现在餐厅的食物受到了差评吗 -你不能相信
- Food comes with critique now? - Can't trust a man
一个在该放盐的地方放糖的人
who puts his sweet where he should be putting his savory.
那家伙到底是谁
Who is that guy anyway?
他是约克郡杂♥志♥的一个作家
He's a writer for The Yorkshire.
他在写一篇关于我们的文章
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表