剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
Not really.
但今天是圣诞节
But, hey, it's Christmas.
本来就该过的悲惨 对吧
You're supposed to be miserable, right?
尤其是如果你成长于库珀家
You are if you grew up in the Cooper house.
如果可以我愿意跳过整个节日季
I would skip the whole season if we could,
但既然我们做不到...
but since we can't...
我从回收箱里拿的 我希望能合身
I got it in the clearance bin. I really hope it fits.
来吧
Come on.
-莎拉 我不... -不不
- Um, Sarah, I'm not... - No, no.
我不接受拒绝
I'm not taking no for an answer.
来吧 丹尼
Oh, come on, Danny,
你不想知道布鲁斯·威利斯是否拯救了世界吗
don't you want to find out if Bruce Willis saves the day?
这是《虎胆龙威》 布鲁斯·威利斯当然拯救了世界
It's Die Hard. Of course Bruce Willis saves the day.
这是《虎胆龙威》 莎拉
It's Die Hard, Sarah.
布鲁斯·威利斯当然拯救了世界
Of course Bruce Willis saves the day.
好吧 如果你不出来
All right, if you don't come out here,
我就要喝你的莫吉托了
I'm gonna end up drinking your mojito.
我看着像《迈阿密风云》的坏蛋
I look like a villain from Miami Vice.
一个傻鸟
A-a dumb one.
被抓的那种
One that gets caught.
终于来了
Oh, there he is!
-漂亮 -完美
- Beautiful. - Perfect.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
-不错 -真好
- So good. - It's very good.
-时机完美 -没错
- Perfect timing. - Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
去他妈的圣诞节
To hell with Christmas.
去他妈的圣诞节
To hell with Christmas.
但这些不错
These are good, though.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表