剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
-有件事我没告诉你 -什么事
- There's something I haven't told you. - u202dWhat?
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"
我总是看到这个
I keep seeing this.
九 八...
9, 8 --
你知道你这话听起来像疯子吗
You realize you sound like a crazy person, right?
正因如此我才不想告诉你
Which is exactly why I didn't want to tell you.
站住 不然我就开枪了
Halt or I'll shoot!
士官长爱德华·里祖托
Master Sergeant Edward Rizzuto.
你在试验场地干什么呢
What were you doing at the test site?
他嘴里没有半句实话
He's 100% full of shit.
他从小就是党员
Party member since he was in short pants.
我们不能让俄♥国♥人知道我们已经洞悉
We can't let the Russians know that we know.
你们需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
你知道那些不是流星
You do know those were not meteors?
关于这一切你都知道些什么
What do you know about all of this?
我要是知道答案的话
If I had all the answers,
-就不需要你了 不是吗 -需要我
- I wouldn't need you, would I? - u202dNeed me?
你到底需要我♥干♥什么
What the hell do you need me for?
机密信息
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第一季 第七集
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
俄亥俄州 鲍灵格林
你在说谎
You're lying.
我没说谎
No, I'm not.
你亲了瑞贝卡·泰勒
You kissed Rebecca Taylor.
我没有
No, I didn't!
-你亲了她 -你亲了她
- You kissed her! - You kissed her!
好了孩子们 够了 打住吧
All right, boys, that's enough, that's enough.
别欺负小卡萨诺瓦了
You leave little Casanova alone.
那是什么
What is that?
不管那是什么
Whatever it is,
我觉得它往这边来了
I think it's coming this way.
你们留下来 孩子们
You stay put, boys.
布莱恩 以防万一 你来负责
Brian, just in case, you're in charge.
领队
Scoutmaster.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
孩子们 跟紧布莱恩
Boys, you stick with Brian.
布莱恩 你和孩子们待在一起
Brian, you stay with the boys.
好了 我想那没什么事
All right, I'm sure it's nothing.
我过去瞧瞧 马上回来
I'll go check it out. I'll be right back.
好的 小心点
Okay. Be careful.
跑 孩子们 快跑
Run, boys! Run!
-快走 -我们走
- Go! - Let's go, let's go!
-我们走 -跑到大路上去
- Let's go! - Get to the road!
四小时后
-这边走 -我们来了
- This way. - We're coming.
这里是我们最后见到埃米特领队的地方
This is the last place we saw Scoutmaster Emmett.
谢谢你这么快赶来 海尼克博士
Thanks for getting out here so quick, Dr. Hynek.
我问清楚一点 你通知了蓝皮书计划
Just so I'm clear, you called Project Blue Book
是因为童子军觉得外星人绑♥架♥了埃米特
'cause the scouts believe aliens captured Emmett?
孩子们确实
Well, the boys definitely
看到天上有奇怪的东西
saw something strange in the sky.
你怎么想的
Well, what do you think?
我觉得埃米特·约克是个好人
I think Emmett York's a good man
他在自己了如指掌的树林里面
who went missing in the woods
就这么失踪了
he knows like the back of his hand.
这已经足够引起我的注意了
That's more than enough to get my attention.
所以你同意童子军的说法
So you agree with the scouts?
布莱恩是个很有想象力的好孩子
Brian's a good kid with a very vivid imagination.
从这点来说
At this point, though,
我想我们需要所有能得到的帮助
I think we need all the help we can get.
快点 我好像发现什么了
Hurry up! I think I found something!
这边有发现
We've got something over here!
上帝啊 这里发生什么了
Lord. What happened here?
看起来像是控制点火
Looks like a control-burn.
很精准
Very precise.
那是他的帽子
That's his hat.
还有他的相机
And his camera.
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book,
我是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Captain Michael Quinn speaking.
上尉 昨晚我一直试着联♥系♥你
Captain, I tried reaching you last night.
我在鲍灵格林
I'm in Bowling Green.
他们跟我说了
Ah, they told me.
童子军看到太空飞船的事吗
Something about a scout troop seeing a space ship?
应该说是一个失踪人口事件
More of a missing person at this point,
但现场的证据确实让人心生疑惑
but evidence at the scene did leave some questions.
你多快才能到这里
How soon can you get down here?
恐怕我不能去
I can't, I'm afraid.
我要去见哈丁将军
Supposed to meet with General Harding
因为一些其他的事
on some other matter.
你只能自己一个人搞定了
You're on your own down there.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
只是文书工作 没事的
Paperwork stuff. It's nothing.
随时告诉我你那边的情况
Keep me posted on your end.
好的
Okay, then.
我想我很快就会回去
I'm sure I'll be home soon.
这不可能
Impossible.
你搭档呢
Where's your partner?
接到南方一个案子的电♥话♥
Took a call on a case down south.
信息太多了
Too many details.
你没告诉他你要去哪儿 是吧
You didn't tell him where you were going, right?
你说了"头号♥机密"
You said "Top secret."
他在里面
He's, uh -- he's in there.
我不明白
I don't understand.
里祖托是怎么逃离军方扣押的
How did Rizzuto escape military custody?
是我们放他走的
We let him go.
情报组认为让他逃跑也许会对我们更有好处
Intel figured he'd do us more good on the run.
我们可以跟踪他
We could trail him,
这样就能直接带我们找到他的联络人
and it would lead us right to his contacts.
直到他离开之后
Wasn't till after he left
我们才发现基地的一块敏感材料
that we discovered a sensitive piece of material
不见了
had gone missing from the base.
什么材料
What kind of material?
假设俄♥国♥人先拿到手
Well, let's just say if the Russians got their hands on it,
他们不费吹灰之力就能赢得军备竞赛
they could win the arms race, hands down.
需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我们不能把里祖托抓回来
Well, we can't bring Rizzuto back in.
这样他的联络人就会消失得无影无踪
His handlers would scatter to the wind.
如果他们已经拿到材料
If they already have the material,
那我们就完蛋了
we're sunk.
而你 加上你的能力
And you, with your skills,
可以找到并把这个材料带回来
you could find this and bring it back.
这是我们目前最好的选择
That's our best bet right now.
我想你的技艺还没生疏吧
I assume you haven't lost your touch?
早上好啊 帅哥
Mornin', sunshine.
希望你肚子饿了
Hope you're hungry.
我准备了两人份的早餐
I set the table for two.
有培根 鸡蛋和吐司
We've got bacon, eggs, toast.
咖啡很难喝
The coffee sucks.
来吧
Come on.
你会想吃东西的
You're gonna want food.
空着肚子下场可不好看
This won't go well on an empty stomach.
那个
Well...
也许你该...
You might want to...
如果我知道你会给我做早餐
You know, if I knew you were gonna cook me breakfast,
我就会让你进屋了
I would've just let you in.
但是培根煎糊了
Burnt the bacon, though.
谁教你做饭的
Who taught you how to cook?
我驻扎西班牙时 空军教的
Air Force when I was stationed in Spain.
你知道他们那里有一种培根
Hey, you know they got this bacon over there,
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表