剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
As a matter of fact, from now on,
你要按我们的意思写故事
you're gonna write the stories we want you to write.
我就是做这个的
That's who I am.
你真擅长这个
You're so good at this.
你在哪里学的木匠活
Where'd you learn carpentry?
我父亲一直想要一个儿子
My father always wanted a son.
我从未自告奋勇
I never volunteered,
但他执意让我学会怎么使用榔头
but he made sure I knew how to swing a hammer.
就是他
It's him.
五金店里的那个男人
The man u202dfrom the hardware store.
你看见他了吗
Do you see him?
走吧 他离开了 不管他是谁
Come on. u202dHe's gone now, whoever he was.
巨人队横扫千军 除了克里夫兰骑士队
Well, the Giants beat everybody but Cleveland.
你有奥托·格雷汉姆打四分卫
I mean, you got Otto Graham as your quarterback,
双方有点实力悬殊
it's kind of a one-sided thing.
这个家伙就是 他
The guy's a -- he's...
等等
Uh, hold on.
什么事
What?
糟糕
Aw, shit.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary.
你做了什么
What did you do?
那要列一个很长的清单了 威廉
Well, that's a pretty long list there, William.
你要不问具体一点吧
You want to be a little more specific?
科霍 那个作家
Keyhoe. The writer.
你派人去威胁恐吓一个记者吗
You authorized men to intimidate and terrify a journalist?
他以前是个海军
He's a former Marine.
科霍是个冒牌货 我们都不确定他是不是
Keyhoe's a hack. u202dWe're not even sure he's a --
他是美国公民
He's an American citizen!
我认为这太过分了
In my eyes that's more than enough.
我警告你们两个
I'm warning you, both of you,
我绝不容忍♥无法无天的活动
I will not tolerate lawless enterprise.
立刻解决好
You fix it, now.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
一清二楚
Loud and clear.
别以为我不知道你们在这做什么
Don't think I don't know what you're doing here.
我在这里做什么 比尔
What am I doing here, Bill?
再耍这种把戏 我就去总统办公室
Try again and I will marching into the Oval Office
告诉总统你们所有的秘密
and tell the President all of your secrets.
你觉得杜鲁门听到这些后会怎么做
What do you think Truman will do when he hears them?
你该用我的方法先试试
You could have tried it my way first.
算了吧 我看起来很担心吗
Oh, come on, do I look worried?
我能让你开始担心
I'll change that.
我刚收到奎恩上尉的消息
I just heard from Captain Quinn.
他和海尼克笃定他们掌握了
He and Hynek swear they have conclusive evidence
不明飞行物的决定性证据
about an unidentified flying object.
各位 我们要给你们展示的东西其实不存在
Gentlemen, what we're about to show you you never saw.
明白吗
Do you understand?
这远远超过了你们需要知道的范围
This is so far above your need-to-know,
比地球和月亮之间的距离还远
it might as well be on the moon.
你们在得州发现的一切
What you found in Texas --
包括光和雷达报告等这一切
the lights, the radar reports all of it --
并不是不明飞行物
was not u202dan udentified flying object.
而是属于我们的兰道夫空军基地的飞机
was one of ours out of Randolph Air Force Base.
那是一架绝密军用飞行器
It's a top-secret military craft,
非正式名称为V翼机
unofficially known as the V-Wing.
它是高度机密的实验性飞机
It's experimental and highly classified.
那才是你发现的不明飞行物
That's your UFO.
我们需要你来让它远离公众的视线
We need you to keep it out of the public eye.
一个借口
A cover story.
比如说鸟类 这个解释就挺有说服力
Birds, for example -- that's alausible explanation.
等一下
u202dNow just wait one minute.
怎么解释停电
Uh, what about the power outages?
什么样的试用飞行器才可能导致这种情况
What kind of experimental craft could possibly cause that?
上尉 你愿意告诉他们发生了什么吗
Captain, u202dyou want to tell them about what happened?
教授 你刚刚说我是骗子吗
Professor, u202ddid you just call me a liar?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
各位 我们都是一伙的
Boys, we're all on the same team here.
而且我们的使命相同 为了美国
And we all have the same job to do, for America.
让它远离公众的视线 明白
Keep it out of the public eye. Roger that.
谢谢你 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
到时我们会派人接你回来
We'll send an escort to get you back.
绝密军用飞行器
Top-secret military craft?
用这个做借口
That is the cover story.
你应该最明白 我们所目击的一切
You, of all people, should know that there is no way that
根本不能用什么军用飞行器来解释
that is a plausible explanation for what we witnessed.
你真是我见过的最蠢的聪明人了
You got to be the dumbest smart person I've ever met.
有人吗
Hello?
-爸爸 -你好吗
- Dad! - Hey. How you doing?
妈妈给门装了新锁
Mom put new locks on the doors.
嗯 我发现了
Yes, I noticed.
你去洗洗手吧
Why don't you go and wash up?
好
Sure.
在门上装了插销
Dead bolts on the doors?
出什么事了 米米
What's going on here, Mimi?
有人跟踪我
Someone's been following me.
什么
What?
我在五金店遇到了一个人
There was a man at the hardware store
然后我在车道尽头看到了他 监视着我
and then I saw him again at the end of the driveway, watching.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
不知道 我没看清楚
I don't know. I didn't get a really good look at him.
戴着软呢帽 穿着风衣
Fedora hat? Trench coat?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
抱歉 我只是有些心烦
I'm sorry. I'm just, uh, upset.
我觉得你没必要担心
I don't think you need to worry.
但我很担心
But I do worry.
大多数时间你都不在 只有我和乔尔
You're gone for most of the time and it's just me and Joel now,
我认为确保我们的安全没什么不妥
and I don't think there's anything wrong with making sure --
乔尔
Joel.
想让爸爸看看我们准备的惊喜吗
Want to show Dad our big surprise?
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on.
他都等了一整天了
u202dHe's been waiting all day.
就像在后院建了个堡垒一样
It's like having a fort in the backyard.
你自己一个人建的吗
You built this all by yourself?
我朋友苏西帮了我
My friend Susie helped me.
我们做了汤 你想喝点吗 爸爸
We made soup. Do you want some, Dad?
世界就是这样
The way the world is,
每天都有坏事发生
everyday it's something bad.
我不能干等着事态好转
I can't just wait for things to get better,
所以我搭了一个防空洞
so I built a bomb shelter.
我在想我们是不是需要特殊的防辐射服
I wonder if we need special anti-radiation suits.
那样就太好了
That'd be neat.
这样吧 我明天一早就去找找看
Well, I'll tell you what, I will look into it first thing.
我是爱德华·R·门罗
Now here is Edward R. Murrow.
这里是新闻直播间
This is the news.
总统宣称 如果我们被迫在朝鲜发动全面战争
The President says if we are forced to do u202dfull-scale fighting in Korea,
敌军会发现我们比以往任何时候都强大
the enemy will find out that we are stronger than ever.
今天他在停战谈判中告诉记者
He told reporters today that he is backing General Ridgeway
他将全力支持里奇威将军
100% in the armistice talks.
对于里奇威将军继续开展会议的提议
The was no word from the enemy today on General Ridgeway's proposal
敌军还未发表任何回应
to get the conferences going again.
联♥合♥国♥的广播宣称要重新开始...
A United Nations broadcast says the resumption of the --
反复断电
雷达协调
受压金属
你愿意告诉我你现在在想什么吗
You want to tell me what's on your mind?
海尼克
Hynek.
那个教授
The professor?
他怎么了
What about him?
我在想海尼克教授以后会不会
I'm wondering if Professor Hynek will one day
变成我们需要解决的麻烦
be a problem that needs solving.
结论
可能是政♥府♥掩盖事实
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表