剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
"The Estimate of the Situation."
比尔说他相信你
Bill said he trusted you.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
从现在开始 我最好也开始相信你
From now on, I may have to trust you, too.
总统先生
Mr. President.
飞行器正在接近美国国会大厦
The objects are approaching the Capitol.
我们需要您的指令
We need your orders.
总统先生 那些飞行器不属于苏联
Mr. President, the objects, they are not Russians.
不是吗
No?
那么艾伦·海尼克教授
Well, then, Professor Allen Hynek,
他们到底是什么
who the hell are they?
我们接到了指令 大伙 保持队形
We have our orders, fellas. Keep it together.
收到 A29
Roger that, two-niner.
APG-40雷达失灵
APG-40's offline!
该死 我被击中了 打不过它
Damn, I'm hit. Can't fight it!
飞行员 我们收到指令了
Pilots, we have our orders.
将军 我准备进行交战
Generals, I'm moving in to engage.
美国空军
无法观测到对方
I'm losing visual.
该死的
Damn it!
我跟不上它
I can't keep up with it!
天哪
Oh, God!
它控制住了战机
It's taking control!
发生了一些事
Something's happening!
拜托
Come on!
我只知道下一秒
Well, the next thing I knew,
我正在追这些东西中的一个
I was chasing one of these things.
我试着接近 但是我追得越快
I tried to get closer, but the faster I pursued it,
那个圆环飞得越远
the more this, uh, orb pulled away.
它知道我在那里 知道我在追它
It knew I was there, knew I was coming for it.
我接到了开火的命令 所以我开枪射击
I had the order to fire, so I flipped my guns to engage,
就在那时我听到了 响声
and that's when I heard this -- this ringing.
它很 让我头晕
It was, uh -- I got dizzy.
我知道听上去很疯狂
Uh, I know it sounds crazy,
但是感觉就像它在我的脑袋里
but it felt like it was inside of my head,
故意改变我的认知
altering my perceptions somehow...deliberately.
上尉 你开枪射击不明飞行物后
Captain, what happened after you engaged
发生了什么
with this unidentified aircraft?
我锁定了它 向它开火 打中了它几次
I locked in, fired, hit it multiple times.
它只是越来越亮
All it did was grow brighter.
然后我感觉到了一股高温
And I felt this strong heat.
随后便消失了
Then it was gone.
奎恩上尉 在你看来
Captain Quinn, in your assessment,
你相信与你交战的东西是苏联飞机吗
do you believe that what you engaged was a Russian aircraft?
在我看来
In my opinion...
不是
no.
它是一架飞机 但是我不知道是什么类型
It was an aircraft, but I have no idea what kind.
海尼克博士 依我了解你曾经
Dr. Hynek, it's my understanding that you've had a chance
和奎恩上尉一起深入研究这个案件
to study this case in depth along with Captain Quinn.
那没错
That -- That is correct.
过去一年你也曾为空军效力
You've also had the opportunity to study cases like this
研究此类案件
for the Air Force this past year.
蓝皮书计划 我说的对吗
Project Blue Book. Is that accurate?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
所以 从你专业角度来说
So, in your expert opinion,
基于你看到 研究过的一切
given everything you've seen, everything you've studied,
你愿意告诉我们你的结论吗
do you wish to offer your conclusions as to
就我国上空发生的不明现象
what this unexplained phenomena was in our nation's sky?
我愿意 我还是坚持原先的科学评估
Yes, I do, and I would stand by my initial scientific assessment
那些东西是
that these were...
温度逆转的结果
temperature inversions.
那你如何解释奎恩上尉的看法
So, how do you explain Captain Quinn's assessment?
我确信奎恩上尉相信他所供述的经过
I'm convinced that Captain Quinn believes his story
即他今天所说的是事情真♥相♥ 他的真♥相♥
and that he is telling you the truth today -- his truth.
但是描述中的混乱 无序
But the confusion described, the disorientation,
听起来更像是由于高度拉升
sounds more like hypoxic dementia
速度变化和缺氧造成的缺氧性痴呆
brought on by altitude strain, speed, lack of oxygen.
在我看来 从科学角度来说
Scientifically speaking, in my opinion,
奎恩上尉只是在糊里糊涂地
Captain Quinn was, however unwittingly,
追逐大气中的海市蜃楼
chasing nothing more than an atmospheric mirage.
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
上尉 委员会将一切纳入考量
Captain, the committee will take all this under advisement.
我想提醒所有人
And I want to remind everybody
今天的证词将会被封存 列为机密信息
that today's testimony is sealed and classified.
本次内部听证会休庭
This closed hearing is adjourned.
我们共同见证了这么多 而你竟出♥卖♥♥♥了我
After all we've seen, you sold me out.
不 事实上我保护了你
No. In fact, I did the opposite.
我的所作所为都是为了让我们获得自♥由♥
What I did was to set us free.
我意识到唯一能让我们
What I've come to realize is that the only way
找到真♥相♥的方法
to -- to really get to the truth
就是让他们认为我们不相信这些
is to convince them that we don't believe.
因为如果我们不相信 我们就不是威胁
Because if we don't believe, then we're not a threat.
如果我们不是威胁 那么
And if we're not a threat, then --
我们才能保住工作
We keep our jobs.
工作才能让我们接触到更多案例 更多信息
Jobs that give us access to more cases, more information.
工作能让我们
Jobs which will allow us
继续去探索真♥相♥
to continue our search for the truth.
不得不说 教授 你真是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Got to say, Professor, you are one tricky son of a bitch.
你是怎么变成这样的
How did that happen?
就当是我把上级给的一些建议放在心上了吧
Let's just say that I took some advice to heart from the top.
杜鲁门名言
"这个世界无新事
"There is nothing new in this world
只有你还不知道的历史"
except the history you do not know."
上尉 现在是否要发掘这段历史都由我们决定了
It's up to us now, Captain, to discover that history.
你觉得他们还会再来吗
You think more of them will come?
没错
Yes.
他们的每次来访 无论多么不可思议
And every time they do, however impossibly,
都会引发出同一个问题
their arrival will pose the same question.
什么问题
What question is that?
他们是来寻求和平 还是挑起战争
Do they come in peace, or do they come for war?
...成为头条新闻
...makes headlines.
一名法国年轻人在法国中部的一处山坡上
A young Frenchman photographed this flying saucer, or is it,
拍摄到了疑似飞碟
from a mountainside in Central France.
军方认为该物体
Military officials, suspecting that the object
为气象气球
was a meteorological balloon...
艾伦
Allen!
它被送上空中然后进行拍摄
...send one aloft and photograph it.
爸爸 你回来了
Dad, you're back!
在华盛顿 幽灵般的飞行器在国家机场
In Washington, ghost-like objects dart across the radar screen
民航管理局交通管制中心的雷达屏幕上
at the CAA Traffic Control Center at National Airport
高速飞窜数小时
for several hours,
时速超过了一百英里
traveling more than 100 miles an hour.
空军出动喷气式战斗机进行了数小时的追捕
Air Force jet fighters spend several hours chasing the objects.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜我该说点关于独自饮酒的俏皮话
I suppose I should say something clever about drinking alone.
苏西·米勒 米米·海尼克的朋友
Susie Miller. Mimi Hynek's friend.
米勒先生近来如何
And how is...Mr. Miller?
不存在了
Out of the picture.
永远消失
Permanently.
收到
Roger that.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
好
Yes.
特区飞碟被认定为自然现象
那杜鲁门接下来的行动是什么
So, what's Truman's next move?
杜鲁门就是一个幽灵
Truman's a ghost.
半年内 我们会迎来真正的总司令
In six months, we'll have a real Commander in Chief.
艾森豪威尔明白事情的轻重缓急
And Eisenhower knows what's at stake.
所以要防患于未然
So keep our powder dry.
此外还有些别的威胁
There are other threats out there
我们对那些更是一无所知
that we know even less about.
是苏联人 休
Russians, Hugh.
别跑题了
Stay focused.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表