剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
I'll stick to the psychology.
这样的话 天空中无论出现什么
That way, there is nothing that could come out of that sky
你我都可以解释
that you or I can't explain.
弗拉特伍兹怪物事件 一个骗局
教授
Professor.
教授
Professor?
抱歉 你在 你在说什么
I'm sorry. What were -- What were you saying?
我和瓦伦丁将军将会一起合作管理
That General Valentine and I will be working together
蓝皮书计划
on Project Blue Book.
所以你会经常接到我们两个人的指令
So you'll be hearing from the both of us a lot more.
对 当然
Yes, of course.
你在为祖国执行重大任务
You're doing your country a huge service.
你知道吧
You know that, don't you?
我想奎恩上尉向你解释过了
I trust Captain Quinn has explained that to you?
说得很清楚
Thoroughly.
很好
Good.
我们在事发地点只发现了陨石吗
Is a meteor all that we found? At the site.
我觉得可能有东西被移走了
It seemed to me there may have been something...else removed.
一些更大的东西
Something larger?
他不知道我们的协议和酌处权吗
Is he not up to speed on our protocol and discretion?
他知道
He is.
一清二楚
Most definitely.
我遗漏了什么吗 没有更大的样本吗
Did I miss something? There wasn't a larger sample?
我要是能看看 为了我的研究
You know, if I could just take a look for my research.
如果上尉没跟你说清楚的话
In case the captain didn't dot all the I's and cross all the T's,
你加入蓝皮书计划之后
your research is now our research
你的研究就是我们的研究了
while you work for Blue Book.
所以我想说 谢谢你的帮忙
So I want to say, "Thank you for your help."
至于你的报酬
Oh, and regarding your compensation.
你只要签下这个 我们给你发薪
If you sign that, we can get you paid.
你走的时候留下就行了
You can drop it off on your way out.
-各位 -长官
- Gentlemen? u202d- Sir.
期待与你合作
I look forward to working with you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
兔
B-u-
子
n-n-y.
三线交叉
Triple letter score.
太棒了
Pretty good.
但是...
But...
我能拼出"类星体"
I have Q-U-A-S-A-R.
你们好啊
Hello.
-爸爸 -艾伦
- Dad! u202d- Allen.
妈妈让我等你回来再睡
Mom let me stay up till you got home.
-我都开始担心了 -抱歉
- I was getting worried. - I'm sorry.
这几天太漫长了
It's just -- It's -- It's been a long couple of days.
-事情进展顺利吗 -对 我很高兴回家了
- Did it go all right? - Yeah, I'm just glad to be home.
爸爸 盒子里是什么
Hey, Dad, what's in the box?
我开车路上突然想到
And so, it occurred to me on my drive home
今晚是火星冲日
that, uh, tonight was the opposition of Mars.
这时火星运行到轨道上
That is the point in Mars' orbit
距离地球最近的一个点
when it passes closest to Earth.
我像你这么大的时候
And when I was your age,
火星让我第一次对天文学产生了兴趣
it was Mars that first got me interested in astronomy.
这就是我的漫画书
This was my comic book.
快 看看吧
Go on. Have a look.
天啊 爸爸
Whoa. Dad.
太酷了
So cool.
我也有东西要给你
And I got something for you as well.
我有段时间没给你买♥♥像样的礼物了
Well, I haven't been able to buy you anything nice in a while.
我想着有了这笔额外收入
And...I just thought with the extra money.
但我想说
But I've got to say,
这工作比我想象中更危险一点
it is a little more dangerous than I was anticipating.
那你要继续做下去吗
So you think you're gonna keep doing this?
这是蓝皮书计划 对吗
It's Blue Book, right?
-喂 -太好了 我联♥系♥上你了
- Hello? - u202dGood. I caught you.
想看看你怎么样了
Wanted to see how you were doing.
我
Me? Well...
能回家很好
It's good to be home.
我猜也是
I bet.
听着
Listen, um...
伊芙琳的事
what happened with Evelyn --
肯定会让你对这整件事有所怀疑
that's gotta be making you second guess the whole thing.
我不希望你就此放弃
I don't want you to give up.
你很擅长自己的工作 我也不希望这种事
You're good at what you do and I'd hate if something like this
会改变你对工作的看法
made you change your mind about the job.
我只是觉得当局需要
I just think the authorities
调查她的死因
need to be investigating her death.
已经登记过了
Already checked in.
那里的勤务工告诉警长
Orderly there told the sheriff
她是跳窗自杀
that she jumped out an open window.
她也有出现幻觉的病史
Had a history of hallucinating, too.
这可能也解释了外星人的那件事
Probably explains the other business with the alien.
出现幻觉
Hallucinating.
是啊 那天她可能没吃药
Yeah. Could have went off her medication that day as well.
还有一件事
Just one other thing...
下次你要是再想问将军问题
...next time you have a question for the generals,
先问我 好吗
ask me first, okay?
这会让我们都轻松很多
It'll make both our lives a whole lot easier.
好的 上尉 就按你说的办
Okay, Captain. Whatever you say.
你给它编码了吗
好的
Great.
窃听器安装得很好
好的 那么明天
All right, so tomorrow.
早上见了
See you bright and early.
我想博士会很好地履行他的职责 你觉得呢
I think the doctor will perform his role rather well, don't you?
你不这么觉得吗
You don't think so?
他有点不对劲
There's something...off about him.
他看到一个女人跳出了大楼
The man saw a woman take a swan dive off a building.
就算是你也会被吓坏的
Even you'd be rattled.
我不喜欢他问这么多问题
I just didn't like him asking so many questions.
他是个学者 你还能指望什么
He's an academic. What'd you expect?
我希望能有个科学家
I expect a scientist who wants to pick up
愿意收下一些钱然后把嘴闭上
a little extra cash would keep his mouth shut.
奎恩上尉会确保他在这个项目里安分守己
Captain Quinn'll make sure he goes along with the program.
你用不着担心
You won't have to worry.
我们的职责就是去担心
It's our job to worry.
没关系 我们不要变得多疑就好了
That's fine. Let's just not get paranoid.
我们需要担心的事已经够多了
We've got enough of that going around.
我们行动的后果会影响到
The consequences of our actions impact
这个星球上的每个男女老少
every man, woman, and child on the planet.
我们得确保他们的命运掌握在可靠之人手中
It's up to us to make sure that their fate is in good hands.
蓝皮书计划
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表