剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
sprayed from these canisters, and once they're tested,
我相信你们会发现活跃成分
I'm sure you'll find that the active agent
会引发具有攻击性的行为
led to aggressive behavior,
导致士兵互相攻击
which turned the men against each other.
没有什么外星人
There were no aliens.
没有俄♥国♥人
No Russians.
是自己人
It was ours.
你们真的不知道 对不对
You really didn't know, did you?
我们当然不知道
Of course we didn't.
那威尔士呢
What about Wells?
我们在路上碰见他了
We ran into him on the road.
他说是你们让他来的
He said that you sent for him.
-你们见到威尔士了 -就一会儿
- You saw Wells? - Just for a minute.
-然后他就跑了 -跑哪去了
- He ran away. - Where?
发生了什么
What happened?
那个...
Well, the --
我猜他以为我们也想杀了他
He thought we were trying to kill him, too, I guess.
威尔士想要回到基地来
Wells tried to make it back to base.
肯定出了岔子
Something happened.
他没成功
He didn't pull through.
我相信尸体解剖会确定他的死因
I'm sure the autopsy will confirm that his death was
是由你找到的物质所致 博士
from whatever you found out there, doctor.
威尔士怎么说死就死了呢
How could Wells have just died?
攻击发生的过程他都没在那边
He wasn't even there during the attack.
他说...是将军们带他来的
He said the -- that th-the Generals brought him.
我...他们是怎么在林子里找到他的
I -- How could they have even found him out there?
你问个没完 其实你应该感谢你的幸运星
You are asking questions when you should be thanking your lucky stars.
他是唯一一个能把你和你从白林偷的
He's the only other person who could pin the theft
不管是什么玩意的东西联♥系♥在一起的人
of that whatever-it-was you stole from White Forest on you.
为了保护我你说了谎
You lied to them to protect me.
不是 我是为了保护我自己
No, I was protecting myself.
他们发现是你偷的 我也会跟着遭殃
They find out you took it, I'm going down for it, as well.
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
好吧 也许我没想告诉你
Okay, maybe I didn't.
可你是怎么拿的呢
But how did you grab it?
这种东西 他们肯定藏得很深
Something like that, they bury it deep.
我跟你提过的那个人 给了我一把钥匙
That man I told you about, he -- he gave me a key.
-你开玩笑的吧 -不
- You're kidding me. - No.
他向我展示了得到钥匙的所有步骤
He showed me everything I needed to know to get it.
-为什么 -你目睹过威尔士的遭遇了
- Why? - You saw what happened to Wells.
那个物体释施加的能量
The power that object exerted.
这能证明什么呢
So, what's that prove?
外星物件 科技...我
Alien artifacts, technol-- I...
我也不清楚 但军方在隐藏事实
I don't know, but the military is hiding the truth.
而这个人 他怎么样
And this man, he's what?
他在利用你弄清♥真♥♥相♥
He's using you to get to the bottom of it?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
如果威尔士拿了那东西 现在他死了
Alright, so, if Wells took this thing and he's gone,
那个东西现在在哪呢
where the hell is it now?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Hey, Mom!
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what is it?
邻居家门口来了辆警车
There's a police car in front of the neighbor's house.
-什么 -快来 你一定要看看
- What? - Come on, you got to see.
史密斯先生在外面和他们谈话呢
Mr. Smith is out taking to them.
快来
Come on!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是的
Yes.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
先生们 你们回来了
Gentlemen, you're back.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你陷害我们
You son of a bitch, you set us up.
你知道诺尔营区的目击事件不是真的
You knew Camp Knoll wasn't a legitimate sighting.
在我们的士兵身上测试生化武器
Testing chemical weapons on our own soldiers?
还瞒着我们
Without our knowledge?
那种神经毒剂能让我们在任何战场上混淆敌军
That nerve agent allows us to confuse the enemy on any battlefield,
带来重大的战术优势
conferring significant tactical advantage
也不会对自己人造成永久伤害
without any lasting damage to our own men.
你怎么会知道
How the hell do you know that?
你没有亲眼见过他们
You didn't see those kids.
-你根本不知道 -我当然知道
- You have no idea -- - Of course I have an idea.
你认为是谁把它开♥发♥出来的
Who do you think put it into development?
那你为什么不早告诉我们
Well, why the hell didn't you read us in on it
如果你早就知道我们在做无用功
if you knew we'd be chasing our own tails?
因为我还在测试别的东西
Because I was testing something else --
一个在我不知情的情况下继续进行的项目
a program continuing without my knowledge.
他叫什么名字 威尔士下士
What was his name? Corporal Wells?
你们从我终止的项目里带走的那个人
The one you brought in from the program I shut down?
你们背着我
You went behind my back
而且故意让我蒙在鼓里
and purposefully kept me in the dark,
这才是我测试的东西
and that is what I was testing.
你们的忠诚度
Your loyalty.
从今以后
After today,
你们按自己的意愿行事的日子到头了
your days of operating on your own terms are over.
你毒死自己人 我们反而不忠诚
Gassing our own men, and we're being disloyal?
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
跟上他 休
Go after him, Hugh.
确保他不做蠢事
Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
再一次
Again.
有人吗
Hello?
我回家了
I'm home.
艾伦
Allen.
怎么 你现在开始抽烟了
What, are you smoking now?
还在大中午喝酒
Drinking in the middle of the day?
这段日子很艰难
It's been a rough one.
说实话你不在的这段日子很艰难
Rough couple of days since you've been gone, actually.
怎么了
What's going on?
唐娜不见了
Donna's missing.
唐娜 隔壁的那个吗
Donna? What, next-door Donna?
杰克报♥警♥了
Jack called the police.
他不知道她的下落
He has no idea where she is.
她
She...
可能跟别的男人跑了
might've run off with another man.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
杰克
Jack.
我猜他们有很多矛盾
I guess they had a lot of problems.
很多秘密
A lot of secrets.
但我们之间已经没有秘密了 对吗
But we don't have secrets anymore, do we?
-矛盾呢 -米米 我们挺好的
- Problems? - Mimi, we are fine.
我说过 我希望我们可以达成共识
I told you, I want us to be on the same page.
但你还是没有告诉我事情的全部
But you still haven't told me everything that's going on!
因为我 我自己都不知道
Because I just -- I don't even know myself.
我们有危险了吗
Are we in danger?
有危险了 对吗
We are, aren't we?
不 不再有了
No, not anymore.
我要去弥补
I'm going to fix things.
去哪弥补
Fix things where?
此时此刻支离破碎的是我们的家庭 艾伦
Because home is what's broken right now, Allen,
我们不能再这么继续下去了
and we can't keep doing this.
我不能这么继续下去了
I can't keep doing this.
你说什么
What are you saying?
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
你的工作
Your job.
你得现在做出选择
You need to make a choice, and now.
蓝皮书计划
八 一 九 五 六 五 九
8, 1, 9, 5, 6, 5, 9.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表