剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
我们国家现在正因群众恐慌而混乱
Our nation is suffering from mass hysteria right now.
我们看到树林里有东西 是真的
We saw something in those woods and it was real.
你是想让我调查飞碟
You want me to investigate flying saucers.
飞船 外星人
Space ships, aliens,
空军知道它们不存在
the Air Force knows they don't exist.
其他来看我的人都相信我了
The others that came believed me.
-什么其他人 -戴帽子的人
- What others? - The men in the hats.
他们给你留下了这个
They left this for you.
我想博士会很好地履行他的职责 你不觉得吗
I think the doctor will perform his role rather well, don't you?
他有点不对劲
There's something off about him.
我就是不喜欢他问这么多问题
I just didn't like him asking so many questions.
机密信息
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
第一季 第三集
蓝皮书计划
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
*我只是个好爸爸 心中满怀爱*
*I'm just a real fine daddy with lovin' on my mind*
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
*我只是个好爸爸 心中满怀爱*
*Well, I'm just a real fine daddy with lovin' on my mind*
卢伯克市 德克萨斯州
我在想周五一起吃晚餐 看电影
So I was thinking dinner and a movie Friday.
你觉得怎么样
Would you like that?
什么电影
What movie?
丽都剧院正在上映《怪形》
Well, "The Thing" is playing at the Rialto.
汤米 你知道我不喜欢恐怖电影
Tommy, you know I don't like scary movies.
是啊 那样你就会紧紧抱着我
Yeah, makes you hang all over me.
这才是重点
That's kind of the point.
不管是什么电影 我都会紧紧抱住你
Don't matter what movie, I'll still hang on to you.
吉娜 能等下吗
Gina, hang on?
当然 汤米
Yeah, sure, Tommy.
卢伯克市领空的不明飞行物
Unidentified aircraft in Lubbock air space,
请表明您的身份
please identify yourself.
汤姆 汤米 你在吗
Tom? Tommy, you there?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
汤米 我看到了那些奇怪的光
Tommy, I see these strange lights.
发生什么了 汤米
What's going on? Tommy?
吉娜 宝贝 你在吗
Gina, baby, hello?
你在吗
Hello?
多年来他们一直对我们隐瞒真♥相♥
And they've been hiding the truth from us for years.
从1947年起
Since 1947,
仅在美国 就已有超过一千两百起
there've been over 1,200 confirmed sightings
已确认的目击奇怪物体出现在天空的案例
of strange objects in the sky just in America.
我们都知道罗斯维尔发生了什么
And we all know what happened in Roswell.
直播中
你称其为u202d大规模政♥府♥掩盖事实真♥相♥
You call it u202da massive government cover-up.
政♥府♥和军队
Government and military.
我们正在定期被外星人拜访
We're being visited by aliens on a regular basis.
唯一的问题就是这些不速之客
The only question now is whether or not those visits
是不是在为入侵做准备
are preparation for invasion.
公众有权知晓关乎自身安全的事情
The public has a right to know for their own safety,
这就是我从事这项工作的原因
and that is why I do the work I do.
那是一项很重要的工作
And important work it is.
朋友们 你们可以在报摊找到故事全文
Folks, you can find the whole story on newsstands now.
实事
很高兴你能来 唐纳德
It's a pleasure having you on, Donald.
你真是让我大开眼界
You really opened my eyes.
谢谢你有勇气让我说出真♥相♥
Thank you for having the courage to let me speak the truth.
再次感谢我们的嘉宾 知名作家
Let's hear it for our guest, renowned author,
飞碟专家 唐纳德·科霍先生
flying saucer expert, Mr. Donald Keyhoe.
大家都很热情 都很热情
Beautiful crowd. Beautiful crowd.
科霍先生 是吗
Mr. Keyhoe, sir?
你想让我签什么
u202dWhat do you want you me to sign?
-先生 -告诉我就行了
- Sir? - Just tell me.
这儿呢 我该写送给谁呢
Oh, here, u202dto whom shall I make it out?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你想要什么
What is it that you want?
我知道你有时候会付钱
Well, I understand that you sometimes pay cash
买♥♥合适的故事
for the right kind of story.
这个是...
And this is --
这跟你之前看的任何一个故事都不同
this is like nothing you've ever seen before.
我不太相信你能提供一些
I very much doubt that you can tell me
我之前没见过的猛料
anything I haven't seen before.
空军上尉托马斯·曼特尔于1948年追踪不明飞行物时神秘坠机
不 这比托马斯·曼特尔
No, this is bigger than Thomas Mantell
或是政♥府♥掩盖事实的事情要大得多
and the government cover-up of flying saucers.
好吧
All right.
我们走
Let's go.
适龄进入
后台入口
如果我觉得你说的有价值
If I feel you have something worthy,
我就会付钱
then I'll pay.
是关于得克萨斯州的神秘光 得州卢伯克
This is about the lights in Texas -- Lubbock, Texas.
乔尔
Joel?
他没事吧
Is he all right?
乔尔 醒醒
Joel, wake up.
你在衣柜里干什么
What are you doing in the closet?
躲着
Hiding.
躲着 躲什么
Hiding? From what?
火星太空人
Space men... from Mars.
飞碟是真的
实事
你从哪得到这本书的
Where did you get this?
在学校里
At school.
大家都在看
Everyone's reading it.
你好
Hello?
克里姆林宫里的共♥产♥主义者
The Communists in the Kremlin
正在进行一场可怕的阴谋
are engaged in a monstrous conspiracy
得州卢伯克医院
他们要消灭全世界的自♥由♥
to stamp out freedom all over the world.
如果他们成功了
If they were to succeed,
美国将会成为他们的主要受害者
the United States would be numbered among their principle victims.
每个人都必须清楚 美国...
It must be clear to everyone that the United States...
他们把它叫做斯大林三号♥原♥子♥弹♥
They call the bomb "Joe-3."
Joe是约瑟夫·斯大林的名字缩写
为什么
Why?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人将要进行首次原♥子♥弹♥实验
Russians air-drop their first atom bomb test,
总得有人给它起个名字
somebody somewhere's gonna give it a name.
看来之前有过一号♥
I'm guessing there was a number one
和二号♥
and a number two before that.
光是发动核战争的想法就已经荒谬至极了
Just the idea of nuclear war -- pure insanity.
你去问问哈丁 用不了多久
You ask Harding, u202dit's only a matter of time
沃伦·甘梅利尔·哈丁 美国第29任总统
我们就知道谁的核武器更大了
before we find out whose nukes are bigger.
你们是医生吗
Are you doctors?
不是 我们是为了奇象而来的
No, we're here about the sighting.
我们是蓝皮书计划的人
We're from Blue Book.
我叫吉娜 汤姆的未婚妻
I'm Gina. I'm Tom's fiancée.
吉娜 电♥话♥是你打的
Gina, you're the one who called.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他们说他撞坏了他的卡车
They say he crashed his truck,
但是他身上毫无伤痕
but there's not a mark on him,
他只是昏迷不醒
and he just won't wake up.
问题在于 如果你们看过他的卡车
The thing is, if you saw his truck,
那完全解释不通啊
it just don't make no sense.
如果现在不方便
Listen, if -- if now is a bad time,
-我们可以晚点再来 -你们知不知道
- we can come back. - You know the power
事发的时候停电了吗
went out right when it happened?
整个镇都停电了
All over town.
就像这架太空船或者是什么东西
Like this craft or whatever it was
从空中把电全都吸走了
sucked it right out of the sky.
太空船
Craft?
你也看到什么了吗
Did you see something, too?
很多人都看到了
A lot of folks did.
你们可以去问问
Ask around.
V形光带飞得比流星还快
V-shaped lights flying faster than a meteor.
我相信塔台里会保留有雷达日志的
I'm sure they keep radar logs at the tower.
我想去看看他的卡车
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表