剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我们现在必须马上回去
We have to get back there right now.
莎拉快出来
Sara come on out!
事情该有个说法了
It's time to settle this!
我们都知道她在说谎 是不是
We know she's telling lies there, right?
离这个房♥子远一点
Step away from the house.
你们回来了
You're back.
还打算继续教我们如何管理我们的镇吗
Still gonna tell us how to run our town?
别激动 乡巴佬
Easy there, clodhopper.
我跟你们说过这是我们自己的事
I told you boys this is a local issue.
不需要你在这指手画脚
We don't need your kind here.
你们现在惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Well, now you've found some real trouble.
新计划
New plan!
从现在开始我说了算 大家有异议吗
From now on, I'm the man in charge. Any questions?
唐尼
Donnie?
没有异议 照他说的做
No. Do as he says.
去看看那家人
Go check on the family.
莎拉 别害怕 我们是来帮你的
Sara, it's -- it's -- it's okay. We're here to help you.
是吗 你看看现在在我们门外
Yeah, just look at all that help I got
都有些什么帮助
outside my door right now.
我明白你公布图片的原因
I understand why you published the drawings.
-我明白 但是 -我必须这样做
- I do, but... - u202dI had to.
你不相信我 没有人相信
You didn't believe me. No one did.
现在他们转过头来觉得我是那个怪物
And now it's backfired and they all think I'm the monster.
但是我的确亲眼看到了外星人
But I looked the alien in its eyes!
妈妈
Mom.
我们不是疯子
We are not crazy.
我们在树丛里看到了一些外来的东西
We saw something in those woods from somewhere else.
是真的
And it was real.
你有点让我失望啊
You're failing me down there.
只是有点小阻滞而已
It's just a little hiccup right now.
-不会走远的 警长 -一切都在掌控中
- Ain't goin' far, Sheriff. - It's under control.
警长都要召集国民警卫队了
The sheriff wants to call in the National Guard.
你现在还觉得情况是"都在掌控中"吗
Does that sound like it's "Under control" to you?
就是这种"小阻滞"造成了全国性的新闻
This is the kind of "Hiccup" that makes national news.
-你明白了吗 -我会跟他谈谈 长官
- Do you understand that? - I'll talk to him, sir.
你最好把事情办得漂亮点
Oh, you better do a hell of a lot more than that
否则你就和华盛顿的职位说拜拜吧
or you can kiss that post in D.C. goodbye.
莎拉怎么说
What'd Sara say?
-她坚持自己的故事 -好极了
- Well, she's not changing her story. - Great.
等我们回去后都要下岗失业了
So we're both gonna be out of a job when we get home.
我们要走吗 这个镇子会自取灭亡的
We're leaving? This town will eat itself alive.
难道你想去森林追捕压根不存在的外星人吗
Well, you want to go hunt down a non-existent alien in the woods?
只有一种方法能让事件平息
That's about the only way we can quiet things down.
我们必须要给出解释
There's gotta be an explanation.
我要整理一下思绪
I need to clear my head.
失事飞碟的三米高怪物吓坏目击者
失事飞碟的三米高怪物吓坏目击者
-你在干什么 -我们有手电筒吗
- What are you doing? - Do we have a flashlight?
你要手电筒做什么
Now, what the hell do you need a flashlight for?
快来
Come on!
-你要干什么 -做一个实验
- Hey. What are you doing? - An experiment.
你要告诉我跑到这来到底是干什么吗
You gonna tell me what the hell we're doing out here already?
验证一个猜想
Testing a theory.
快藏起来
Now hide.
简直是疯了
This is crazy.
不 拜托快藏起来 藏我后面
No, please, hide. Behind me.
请看好了 上尉
Take a good look, Captain.
我们找到了弗拉特伍兹怪物
We have just found the Flatwoods Monster.
博士 你真是个天才
Doc, you're a goddamned genius.
你们都听说了那天晚上
You've all heard the story about
森林里发生的事
what happened in the woods that night.
听说了莎拉和她孩子看见的东西
About what Sara and her children saw.
一艘飞船坠毁 里面冒出了怪物
A spaceship crashing, creature inside it,
外星人要占领世界
aliens taking over the world.
你们大多数人觉得她疯了
And most of you thought she was crazy.
但她说的一切
But everything she said...
都是真的
was true.
那艘飞船是一颗陨石
That spaceship was a meteor.
即使是对它进行检验的空军科学家也说
Even the Air Force scientists that examined it
他们从未见过这么完好的标本
said they've never seen such a fine specimen.
谢谢
Thank you.
而那只怪物
And the creature...
其实只不过是一只大雕鸮
Nothing more than a great horned owl.
教授 接下来交给你吧
Professor, would you like to take it from here?
当热空气
When hot air,
比如说火焰加热后的空气
such as the air heated by a fire,
与其上方较冷的空气混合时
mixes with the colder air above it,
光线会向不同的方向产生折射
the light refracts in different directions.
这就是星星一闪一闪
That's why stars twinkle,
以及沙漠中产生海市蜃楼的原因
how mirages are formed in the desert.
这也正是我们这里任何一个人
And also how any of us here
都会将一只森林火灾中的雕鸮
could see an owl in the middle of a burning forest
看成一只怪物的原因
and claim it was a monster.
大家请看仔细
Instead... take a good look.
相似之极 这一点毫无疑问
Resemblance -- it's unmistakable.
这是唯一合理的
And the only logical,
科学解释
scientific explanation.
-非常感谢大家 -谢谢
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
《每日新闻》再拍一张 请往这边看
One more for "The Daily News." This way, please.
上尉 上尉 请往里站
Captain. Captain, get in, please.
警长 就再拍一张 拜托了
Sheriff, just one more, please.
家庭成员之间能再紧凑一些吗
Can the family squeeze together a little bit?
弗兰克斯烟草
请等等
Excuse me!
你好
Hello!
博士
Hey, Doc!
疯子
Lunatic!
是时候送你回家了
It's time we get you home.
不 我们还得去一个地方
No. We need to make one more stop first.
他和我说过你会回来的
He told me you'd be back.
他 他现在就在这里吗
Is he -- Is he here right now?
戴帽子的男人
The man in the hat?
请坐
Please. Sit.
所以 案件正式结案了
So, the case is officially closed.
海尼克最终想通了
Hynek really came through in the end.
听到这消息我很高兴 你一定也很高兴
Happy to hear that. You must be as well.
他是有些固执 但是教授知道他在干什么
He's a little stiff, but the professor knows what he's doing.
你回家路上何不来办公室一趟
Why don't you stop by the offices on the way home
这样我们可以见见他
so we can meet him?
华盛顿吗
D.C.?
-我很乐意 -就知道你会答应
- I'd love to. - u202dI bet you would.
看起来你白激动了
So it looks like you got worked up over nothing.
从来都不是一无所获 不再是这样
It's never nothing. Not anymore.
他把这个留给了你
He left this for you.
我不理解
I don't understand.
这个人是谁 他怎么会认识我
Who is this man? How does he even know me?
他只知道你要什么
He only knows what you want.
真♥相♥
The truth.
但是真♥相♥就像是太阳
But the truth is like the sun.
你离得越近 就越看不清
The closer you look, the more it blinds.
在里面找到你想找的了吗
Find what you were looking for in there?
听着 教授 你还是个新手
Look, professor, you're still new to this,
所以让我告诉你问题的答案
so let me give you the answers to the exam, okay?
宇宙飞船 外星人 我们调查的所有这些
Spaceships, aliens, all this stuff we're asked to investigate?
空军部队知道他们不存在
The Air Force knows they don't exist.
我们的工作就是从大众的视角
So our job is to provide a rational explanation
提供合理的解释然后继续工作
for what the public sees and move on.
这个案子还有些事情
Well, there are still things about this case
我就是无法解释
that I just can't account for.
什么 比如里面的疯女人
What? Like crazy lady in there?
你是个天体物理学家 遵循科学证据
Look, you're the astrophysicist. Stick to the science.
让我来寻找心理因素
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表