剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Okay.
开往费尔蒙特 左拐
Head up to Fairmont, hang a left,
三条街到雷诺兹 然后在一直开...
then three streets to Reynolds before you go down --
天呐 我在想什么呢
Oh, my God. What was I thinking?
应该让你来开车 你知道我们要去哪
You should've driven. You know where you're going.
好主意 靠边停吧
Good idea. Just pull over.
用不着停车 你挪过来
We don't have to stop. Slide over.
你相信我吗
You trust me?
你的手从身后过来抓住方向盘
Now reach around and grab the wheel.
把脚踩到油门上
Put your foot on the gas.
-好了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Uh-huh.
好了
All right.
*告诉我的宝贝不要...*
*Told my baby don't...*
好了
All right.
现在由你掌舵了
Now you're in charge.
*回来吧宝贝 我希望你回来*
*Come back, baby, I wish you would*
一道红线划过天空
The red streak across the sky,
在树顶上开始的丛林大火
the fire in the woods that started at the treetops,
刺鼻的雾气
the pungent mist,
所有这些确实指向地球以外的什么东西
all of it does point to something extraterrestrial.
-我的天 我就知道 -它是颗陨石
- Lord, I knew it. - It was a meteor.
让大家都不舒服的是含砷的烟尘
What made everyone sick were arsenic fumes.
皮肤灼伤有可能是来自于
The skins burns could have come from
现场的辐射水平 如果有铀或者钍的话
the level of radiation present if it was uranium or thorium.
即便你们没有碰
Even if you didn't touch it,
那个区域也有足够多的有害物质造成那样的结果
the area was toxic enough to have had that effect.
好消息是这是暂时的
But the good news is that it's temporary.
你们都会好起来
You are all going to be fine.
那我们看见的呢
But what about what we saw?
陨石无法解释那个啊
A meteor can't explain that.
我没有说它能解释
Well, I didn't say that it did.
我并不是在否定你们的说法
And I'm not trying to discredit your account.
我只是在一步一步地来
I'm just taking things in a step-by-step --
我说博士 我们能...
Hey, Doc. Can we...
我们已经有足够的东西来完成报告并结案了
We have what we need to write up the report and close the case.
-不是所有的东西 -你发现了一颗陨石
- Not everything. - You found a meteor.
你还要找什么其它的呢
What more are we looking for here?
能解释那个生物的东西
Something to explain the creature.
你看过案件的卷宗了
You read the case file.
当时还有另外一个目击者
There was one other witness.
跟你办案就会是这样子的吗
Hey, is this really how it's gonna be with you?
酒来了
Okay, here we go.
*为何我无法把你忘却*
*Why can't I stop thinking of you?*
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
*在房♥间另一端与我四目相对的眼睛*
*Eyes that meet me across the room*
这里面是什么
What's in this?
这个叫棺材钉
It's called a Coffin Nail.
我猜里面什么都混了一点
I'm guessing a little bit of everything.
*...飞到九霄 有你在我怀抱*
*...to the moon and back with you in my arms*
在纽约时 你可能经常
You probably came to this kind of place
光顾这种地方吧
in New York all the time.
你不喜欢吗
You don't like it here?
我想我不知道该期待什么吧
I didn't really know what to expect, I guess.
-这种地方那么的 -不同
- It's just so... ? - Different.
知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think it is?
你只需要放松下来
You just need to loosen up.
你想放松 你需要一点点帮助
You want to loosen up, you just need a little help.
待在这 我马上就回来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
*宝贝*
*My baby*
*你对我的举动实在疯狂*
*It's so crazy what you do to me*
这里行吗
Okay. Here?
*宝贝 我是你的女人*
*My baby, I'm your lady*
*让我们共同编织美好回忆*
*Let's make memories*
想舒服一下吗
You want to feel all right?
别害羞
Don't be shy.
*宝贝 你太令我着迷*
*My baby drives me crazy*
*让我在这美梦中永不清醒*
*Don't you wake me from this dream*
我们通知了伊夫琳你们会来
We told Evelyn you were coming,
但我不确定你们能得到什么信息
but I'm not sure what you'll get.
她有时候还认为林肯是总统
She still thinks Lincoln's president sometimes.
迈尔斯小姐
Miss Myers?
伊夫琳
Evelyn.
迈尔斯小姐 我是海尼克博士
Miss Myers, my name is Dr. Hynek.
我们从华盛顿过来
We're from Washington.
我们知道几天前
We understand that you saw a --
你看到了某种物体
an entity of some sort a few days ago...
并报告了当局
that you reported to the authorities?
你看到的是这个吗
Is this what you saw?
对 就是它
Yes, that was it.
我看向它的眼睛时
And when I looked into its eyes,
我看到了万物的终结
it showed me the end of all things.
迈尔斯小姐 谢谢你的配合
Okay, Miss Myers, thank you for your time.
在你们之前来看我的其他人
The others that came to see me before you
他们相信我
believed me.
什么其他人
What others?
戴帽子的人
The men in hats.
他们都很害怕
They were scared.
你们也应该如此
So should you be.
博士 今天我们在这儿得到的教训是
We learned a valuable lesson today here, Doc.
当我说案子结了的时候 它就是结了
When I say a case is closed, it's closed.
我们不会回西佛吉尼亚州了
And we are never coming back to West Virginia.
啤酒快冷了
Beer's getting cold.
开玩笑呢
It's a joke. Hey.
你真的认为那些孩子撒谎了吗
You really think those kids were lying?
伊夫琳也是吗
And Evelyn.
她在同一时间 几乎是同一地点
She described the same creature
看到了同样的生物
at the same time near the same location.
我是说 只有一个人报告说有怪物
I mean, one person reporting a monster,
你还可以放手不管 但是两个人呢
you can let that go, but two?
你是没听到我刚才说什么吗
Did you not hear what I just said?
-好吧 案子结了 -没错
- Yeah, "Case is closed." - u202dYeah.
那你怎么还
So why are you still...
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
因为最初的面试中并没有问到这个问题
Since we never covered this in our initial interview.
我猜我只是想当然了
Because I guess I just assumed.
谢谢 卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
你不会真的相信
You don't actually believe an inch of this
这里写的任何东西吧
could be for real, do you?
你是想问 我是否相信莎拉和她的孩子们
You mean do I believe Sara and her children
在说实话吗
are telling the truth?
不是
No.
你认为外星生物可能存在吗
Do you think it's possible extraterrestrial life exists?
从数据上来讲 人类是整个宇宙中
Statistically, the probability of us
唯一生命体的可能性基本为零
being alone in our universe is zero.
但从科学的角度来说呢
But scientifically speaking?
鉴于光速的有限性
Well, given the finite speed of light,
再加上恒星之间极其遥远的距离
the vast distance between the stars,
任何的外星到访都 不太可能
any visitation is... improbable.
你一直往那儿看什么呢
What do you keep looking at over there?
失事飞碟的三米高怪物吓坏目击者
莎拉跟媒体联♥系♥了
Sara talked to the press.
上尉 听到传言是一回事
It's one thing to hear a rumor, Captain.
在头版读到外星人完全又是另外一回事了
Another thing entirely to have an alien on your front page.
要她当面告诉我们
...tell us on her own.
天啊
Jesus.
现在全镇都要陷入恐慌了
Now this whole town's gonna be in a panic.
听到了吧 现在他们都想找她要答案了
Hear that? Now they want answers from her.
他们觉得莎拉才是麻烦
This makes them think Sara's the problem.
这简直 简直就是政♥治♥迫♥害♥
It's a -- It's a -- It's a witch hunt.
战斗或逃跑
Fight or flight.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表