剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
停
And cut! u202d
拍得太好了 教授
That was great, Professor.
但如果我是美国太空计划的发言人
But if I am to be the spokesperson for American space program,
就要做到更好
it needs to be better.
要做到完美 能再拍一次吗
It needs to be perfect. Can we do it again?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
冯·布劳恩教授 有紧急电♥话♥找你
Professor Von Braun, you have an urgent call.
请出示证件 先生
Identification, please, sir.
他在干什么
What's he doing over there?
迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Captain Michael Quinn.
他们又不知道我们会来
Well, it's not like they were expecting us.
抱歉 两位 你们没有权限进这个基地
Sorry, gentlemen. You don't have clearance to enter the base.
我是美国空军的上尉
I'm a captain of the United States Air Force.
我明白 先生 但是我...
I understand that, sir. However I --
你是说德国人可以整天在这里自♥由♥出入
Are you saying the Germans can come in and out of here all day,
我就不行吗
and I can't?
我也觉得不对劲 但是我无能为力
It seems wrong to me, too, but there's nothing I can do.
如果你能通知一下冯·布劳恩教授
If you could just let Professor Von Braun know
我们是蓝皮书计划的人
that we're here from Project Blue Book,
我们只是想问几个...
and we simply want to ask a few --
你要干什么
What are you doing?
上尉 你要干什么
Captain, what are you doing?!
通知指挥官
Alert the CO.
有人擅闯基地
Got a security breach!
天哪
Oh, my God.
靠边停车
Pull over!
但是尼克的妈妈让他骑自行车上学
But Nick's mom lets him ride his bike to school.
我知道 宝贝 但你必须和其他孩子一起走
I know, honey, but you have to walk with the other kids.
有些大男孩欺负我
The older boys pick on me.
什么大男孩
What older boys?
乔尔 告诉我他们是谁
Joel, you just tell me who they are,
然后我去找他们谈谈
and I'll have a talk with them.
没关系
It's fine.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
你是谁 为什么跟着我
Who are you, and why are you following me?
-我没有跟着你 -你有
- I'm not following you. - Yes, you are.
前几天你在我家附近
You were at my house the other day.
我得和你丈夫谈谈 这至关重要
It's very important that I speak to your husband.
你对我丈夫了解多少
What do you know about my husband?
我在法戈见过他
I met him at Fargo.
他是唯一一个相信我的人
He's the only one that believed me.
关于歌♥的事
About my song.
是关于艾伦 艾伦的工作吗
Is this about Allen's -- Allen's work?
是关于蓝皮书吗
Is this about Blue Book?
听着 你丈夫有危险
Look, your husband's in danger.
我们都有危险
We're all in danger!
这些人没有威胁 请放他们出来
These men are no threat. Can we let them out, please?
没事的 布莱恩
It's okay, Brian.
我刚和哈丁将军通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with General Harding.
谢天谢地 他跟我澄清了
Thankfully, he was able to shed some light
这个不幸的误会
on this whole unfortunate circumstance.
奎恩上尉
Captain Quinn,
请允许我为门口发生的事道歉
let me apologize for what happened at the gate.
那些人只是服从命令
Those men were just following orders.
我们都听过这样的说辞 不是吗
Yeah, well, we both heard that before, haven't we?
你一定是海尼克博士
And you must be Dr. Hynek.
活跃星系核中相对论喷流的多频研究
Multi-frequency study of relativistic jets in active galactic nuclei.
你很熟悉我的研究
You're familiar with my work.
几年前我在做调查时偶然看到你的文章
I came across your article some years back during my research.
我觉得想法非常革新
I found it revolutionary.
只有少数人读过那篇文章
That's, uh -- not a lot of people read that article.
有点意外
Surprising to me.
但话说回来 大多数走在时代前面的人
But then again, most men ahead of their time
往往在当时会被低估
tend to be overlooked in the present.
所以 我们来这里是为了
So, we are here about the sighting
看到我火箭的那些乘客吗
the passengers who saw one of my rockets?
看到
Saw?
它几乎击落了一架满载美国公民的飞机
It almost took down a plane full of American citizens.
你能解释一下是怎么回事吗
Can you explain how that happened?
不如我展示给你看吧
How about I show you instead?
这只是一台样机
So, this is just one of the few prototypes
我希望有朝一日它能带我们登上月球
I'm hoping will someday take us to the moon.
看起来像V2火箭 但已经过修改
Looks like a V-2, but modified.
燃料储量更大 爬升海拔更高
Larger fuel cell, higher elevation.
升级的美国版本
An improved American version.
我们不再叫它们V2火箭了
We don't call them V-2s anymore.
随你怎么叫 我们都知道它们是什么
You can call 'em what you want. We all know what they are.
先生们 我必须再次强调
Gentlemen, I must stress again,
项目之外没人看到过你们将要看到的内容
no one outside the program has seen what you're about to see.
主太空舱将在分离前抵达热层
The main capsule will reach the upper thermosphere
并转向地球
before disengaging and turning to Earth,
降落在墨西哥湾某处
landing somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.
他这么说说而已
So he says.
自从上次的事件后
Since the incident with the plane,
我们与当地的空中交通管制部门保持联♥系♥
we are in touch with local air traffic control.
如果有需要他们甚至能为我们暂停航♥班♥
They will even hold flights for us, if need be.
好吧 他们必须要这么做
Oh, well, they'd have to.
火箭制导系统上的陀螺仪
The gyroscope on that rocket's guidance system
只有六百米左右的精确度
is only accurate to about 600 meters.
所以现在他们给了你控制民用飞机的权力
So now they give you the power to control civilian aircraft.
上尉 我理解你的想法
Captain, I understand your point of view here.
真的 但是如果你需要我的帮助
I do. But if you want my help,
有点礼貌会大有帮助
a little courtesy will go a long way.
我刚违反了规矩来满足你的好奇心
I just broke protocol to indulge your curiosity.
好奇心
Curiosity?
我们来这里是为了国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
We're here regarding a national security issue.
我也是
As am I.
在太空竞赛中击败苏联
Defeating Russia in the space race
对美国的国♥家♥安♥全♥至关重要
is paramount to America's security in the world,
这意味着我现在致力于保护你们的生命
which means my life is committed to protect yours now.
奎恩上尉 长官
Captain Quinn, sir.
基地那边有一通您的紧急来电
There's an urgent phone call for you back at the base.
五角大楼打来的
It's from the Pentagon.
你闻到了吗
Smell that?
精炼煤油
Refined kerosene.
你找到了让火箭燃油更环保的办法
You've managed to get the rocket's fuel to burn cleaner.
很了不起
It's impressive.
我就知道你能理解
I know you would understand.
有目击者称在离这里不远的地方
We have a witness on the ground not too far from here
有什么东西沿着你火箭的飞行轨道
who describes something hovering over his property
在他的土地上空盘旋
along the flight path your rockets use.
我想你的火箭还没办法原地盘旋吧
I assume your rockets don't hover yet.
任何天体物理学家都知道火箭的速度
Any astrophysicist knows the speed of a rocket
再加上它的离地高度
and its distance from the ground
很容易给人造成它在盘旋的假象
could create the illusion of hovering.
就是个很简单的视差方程
It's a simple parallax equation.
你对这个有了解吧
You're familiar that, yes?
-嗯 当然了 -这就是你要找的答案
- Yes, of course. - There you have your answer.
我说自己熟悉你的研究成果时不是在开玩笑
I wasn't kidding when I said I'm familiar with your work.
像你这么有才华的人能给我们的项目带来巨大帮助
A man with your talents could lend a lot to our program.
所以如果你哪天想要找一个
So if you're ever looking for a partner
欣赏你才华的合作伙伴的话
who appreciates the capacity of your mind,
别忘了今天
please don't forget today.
我几乎过目不忘 教授
Oh, there's little I forget, Professor.
再次谢谢你了
Well, thank you, again.
我们随时欢迎你再来
You're always welcome back.
你们玩得开心吗
You kids have fun?
他的火箭理论是可行的
Well, his rocket theory is a plausible one,
但盘旋什么的
but this notion of hovering?
我不太确定 我得再进行一些计算 根据
I don't know. I'd have to make some calculations based on --
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表