剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我发誓 自从艾伦加入到蓝皮书计划里之后
I mean, I swear, ever since Allen started working on Project Blue Book,
每次我接电♥话♥都会有
there's been this -- this weird static on the line
有个奇怪的电流杂音
any time I pick up the phone.
我觉得是政♥府♥从开始就一直在监听我们家
I think the government has been bugging our house from day one.
他们的确有理由这么干
That would definitely make sense.
如果我...
Is it okay if, um...
如果我在你这待一会儿可以吗
if I stay with you just for a little while?
乔尔在朋友家 我不想让他知道
Joel's at a friend's. I don't want him to know.
我...我现在无处可去
I-I don't have anywhere to go right now,
再加上华盛顿刚出的这件事...
and with this thing that just happened in D.C., it --
华盛顿出什么事了
What just happened in D.C.?
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
我需要根据答案来规划下一步行动
My options depend on answers.
但目前为止 我几乎没得到任何答案
And so far, I've got little to none.
我刚和克里姆林宫那边通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Kremlin,
他们对天对地一通发誓说不是他们干的
and they're swearing up and down it wasn't them.
上帝保佑 我相信他们
God help me, I believe them.
除非在座的各位能证明他们在说谎
Now, unless someone in this room can prove to me otherwise,
我今天没有挑起第三次世界大战的心情
I'm in no mood to start World War III today.
所以 那些东西到底是什么呢
So, what the hell were those things?
你们可以发言了
You can speak now.
总统先生 我个人认为
Mr. President, it is my opinion, sir,
他们是与我们完全不同的东西
that they were something else entirely.
-我们没有证据证明这点 -让他讲完
- We have no proof of that. - Let him finish.
雷达和目击者们都证明了
Radar, eyewitnesses all confirm one thing --
不管那些飞行器是什么
that whatever those craft were,
他们与我们的情报机构
they were not of any shape, size
侦测到过的飞行器大小形状都不同
or skill our intelligence has come across.
如果我们连他们是什么都不知道要怎么反击呢
Well, how do we fight back if we don't know what they are?
我无意冒犯 先生 但我觉得我们知道
With all due respect, sir, I think we do know.
你还是觉得是苏联人干的
You still think Russians.
我的每一根神经都这么觉得
With every fiber of my being.
那就给我找点证据来
Then find me proof.
这样我就能让那些混♥蛋♥们见识见识真正的空袭
So I can show these bastards what a real air strike looks like.
你在这边停车就行
You can probably just pull over here.
够近了
Close enough.
海尼克博士
Dr. Hynek.
看来你收到了我的消息
I see you got my message.
你欠我一些解释
You owe me some answers.
事实上 博士
Actually, Doc...
我需要你们的解释
I think you both do.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not the enemy.
一般来说 有人拿枪指着你的时候
Generally, when someone's got a gun pointed at you,
决定权在他们手上
they get to make that decision.
-上尉 -我还没问到你呢
- Captain. - I haven't gotten to you yet.
别说话
Keep quiet.
你看着挺眼熟 你叫什么
You look familiar. What's your name?
不说也行 很快我们就能搞清楚了
That's okay. We'll figure that out soon enough.
我们能不能先听听他怎么说
Can we just listen to what he has to say first?
可以啊 等他被我们逮捕押回基地以后
Sure. Back on base, under arrest.
更正式一点
Make it all official.
你们为什么要逮捕我呢
Why would I be under arrest?
我们分♥析♥一下
Well, let's see.
我的搭档说你总是隔三差五地出现
My partner here says you've been showing up from time to time
提供一些机密情报后就消失了
offering cryptic information and then disappearing.
而昨晚 你提前对他透露了
Now, last night, you give him advanced knowledge
有关对我们国家首都空袭的消息
about an aerial attack on our nation's capital.
不是警告 而是邀请他
Not a warning, an invitation.
我只是很好奇什么样的人会这么做
I'm just wondering what kind of man does that.
他想得到什么呢
What does he want?
你是在问我吗
Are you asking me?
我觉得使平民获得大量机密信息
I think a Russian spy would have a lot to gain
对于苏联间谍来说十分有利可图
by convincing a civilian with top secret clearance,
比如我的搭档 注定大有作为之人
like my partner here, that he's made for greater things.
你觉得我为苏联人效力
You think I work for the Russians?
那就说服我你不是
Convince me you don't.
这和苏联一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with the Russians.
而且与美国也没有关系
Or America, for that matter.
那你为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
在某种程度上 和你一样
In some ways, the same people you do.
告诉我他妈到底什么情况
Tell me what the hell is going on.
我要知道我看到的是什么
I want to know what I saw.
没关系
It's okay.
对吧 我们没问题吧
Right? No problem.
关于我你只需要知道 我们的目标一致
What you need to know about me is we want the same thing.
但即使把真♥相♥摆在你的眼皮底下
But even when the truth flies right over your head,
它还是很难让人相信
it's still impossible to believe.
所以他们是真的
So they are real.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
这个后备箱里的东西能帮助你们
What's in this trunk here will help you
说服更多的人 说服对的人
to convince more people, the right people.
所以我才约我的好朋友海尼克博士
That's why I asked my good friend Dr. Hynek
今晚来这里碰头
to come here tonight.
但为什么你需要我
But why do you need me?
很简单
It's simple.
因为我不存在
I don't exist.
现在我更疑惑了
Now I'm more confused.
常春藤行动
常春藤行动
"Operation Ivy."
那是什么
The hell's that?
这太棒了
This is wonderful!
是啊 这么大 这么宽敞
Yeah, look how big and roomy.
我打赌你可以在里面挂一整排的牛肉
I bet you could hang a whole side of beef in there.
你开玩笑吧 我打赌
Are you kidding? I bet you --
冻死可不是一件好笑的事
Freezing to death is not funny.
露西
Oh, Lucy!
我觉得她不是真的有危险
I don't think she's in any real danger.
你知道什么会让这变得更好玩吗
You know what would make this even funnier?
伏特加
Vodka.
谢谢你 今晚让我待在这
Thank you for -- for letting me stay here tonight.
不客气
Of course.
你也曾帮了我很多
You were there for me.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我就知道会有这么一刻
I figured this was coming.
你的友谊对我来说很重要 无法言喻的重要
Your friendship is important to me, more than I can ever say.
我从没有过像你一样的朋友
I've never had a friend like you.
我也是
I feel the same way.
对不起 我能先说这个吗
And I'm sorry. Can I just say that first?
我只是 需要说出来
I just -- I-I need to get this out.
我爱我的丈夫
I love my husband...
我的家庭 还有
and my family, and...
那晚发生的事 那个吻 不能再发生了
...what happened that night, the kiss, it can't happen again.
不会了
It won't.
我明白
I understand.
但不意味着这件事会毁了一切 对吧
But that doesn't mean it has to ruin things, right?
这...
It...
这就像之前弥漫着暧昧 但...
It just felt like -- like it was in the air, and...
现在结束了
...now it's over.
结束了
It's over.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我
I, um...
我应该查看一下乔尔
I should go check on Joel.
我能用你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
当然 就在那边
Of course. It's just right in there.
我保证我会打电♥话♥
I promised I'd call.
你们从哪得来的这卷录像
Where did you get this?
现在这有点难解释
It's a little hard to explain right now.
常春藤行动是什么 长官
What is Operation Ivy, sir?
我想你需要告诉我你从哪得到的这个
I think you need to tell me where you found this.
长官 无意冒犯 如果你不知道
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表