剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我也是
So do I.
米米
我不想吵醒你 你好像需要休息
谢谢你的帮助 我感觉好多了
苏西
你不能带走那个
You're not gonna walk off with that.
你要怎么处理它
What do you wanna do with it?
用胶带封起来
Put it with the tape,
等我回来再处理它
deal with it when I get back.
我得去一趟特区
I gotta go outta town, D.C.
将军要去那里开会
Generals have some conference there
他们希望我也能出席
they'd like me to attend.
你知道自己有个伤口吗 就在
You know you have a cut above your, uh --
我想这是你之前打的
I believe that came from you, earlier.
自从阿♥拉♥巴马酒吧打斗之后你的技术长进了不少
You've gotten better since that bar fight in Alabama.
顺便一说 你还没签过这个
You never signed this, by the way.
如果你想正式离开 你就得签
You'll have to, if you wanna make it official.
我希望你能重新考虑
I'd like you to reconsider.
我认为如果那天是你接了托马斯的电♥话♥
I think, if it was you who answered the phone when Thomas called that day,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
你很擅长 让我诚实待人
You're good at that: keeping me honest.
我认为
I think, uh,
你在我身边时我表现得更好
I think I'm better when you're around.
但如果你想离开我也理解
But I understand if you wanna leave.
你相信任何托马斯所说的话吗
Do you believe in any of what Thomas said?
我相信什么不重要
Doesn't matter what I believe.
这不是我们在这里的原因
That's not why we're here.
不用锁门了
No need to lock up.
*If you love me*
*如果你爱我*
*Oh, Donna*
*唐娜*
*Oh, Donna*
*唐娜*
你今天很快啊
You were quick today.
你知道我一旦心意已决 做事很果断
You know me, once I make up my mind.
东西在哪里
Where is it?
那个胶卷
Hmm? The film.
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
你没有拍照
You didn't do it.
我当然拍了 你不信我吗
Of course I did. You don't trust me?
你给了很多不信你的理由
You've given me every reason not to.
我要怎么做才能让你改变想法
How can I change that for you?
都放那别动
Keep them both there.
现在这是自卫
Now it's self-defense.
*It's never*
*从来*
*Too late to make amends*
*弥补过去都不会太迟*
*I'm gonna love you*
*我要爱你*
*Until*
*直到*
*The end*
*天荒地老*
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你知道我住哪里
You know where I live?!
你只需要相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
我没时间解释
I won't have time to explain.
不
No!
你不准接近我的家人
You don't come near my family.
你已经把我置于够危险的境地了
You've already put me in enough danger.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
你今晚就得走
You need to leave tonight.
一张机票
A plane ticket.
有大事要发生
Something big is about to happen,
一件自从你接受了这份工作后日夜期盼的大事
something you've been waiting for since you took this job.
证据
Proof.
-为什么不 -我不想你去
- Why not? - I don't want you to.
-可能会很危险 -你回来啦
- It might be dangerous. - There you are.
-我开始担心了 -只有疯子才能看到飞碟
- I was getting worried. - Only madmen see the saucers.
-艾伦 出什么事了 -但是它们很危险
- Allen, what's wrong? - But they're dangerous.
-山上没有任何东西 -我要收拾行李
- There's nothing out in those hills. - I need to pack.
-但是那些山很危险 -收拾行李干什么
- But the hills are dangerous. - Pack for what?
-我要飞去华府 -我不信那一套
- I have to fly to Washington, DC - I can't buy that.
-今晚 现在 -我能伤害
- tonight, right now! - The only way
-自己的唯一方式就是不... -发生什么了
- I can hurt myself is by not -- - What is going on?
-艾伦 -你吃早餐吗
- Allen. - You want breakfast?
-我们答应过彼此 记得吗 -回哪里去
- We made a promise, remember? - Back where?
-不再有秘密 -别这样 别这样
- No more secrets. - Stop it. Stop it.
求你别这样
Please stop it.
你不能就这么...
You can't just--
金妮 我要去找出事情真♥相♥
Ginny, I've gotta find out.
你理解吗
Do you understand?
-妈妈 -那么
- Mom? - Then...
-那我阻止不了你 -爸爸
- Then I can't stop you. - Dad,
-发生什么了 -不 你不能
- Is everything all right? - No, you can't.
过来
C'mere.
我会回来的 金妮
But I'll be back, Ginny,
-所以如果这次登月成功 -乔尔
- and, so help me, if this moon shot comes through, - Joel.
-如果约翰没错 -你♥爸♥爸要出差 但是
- if John's story is right, - Your dad needs to go on a business trip, but,
那将意味着新世界的到来 对于我 对于你
it'll mean a new world, for me, for you,
-对于我们所有人 -他很快就回来
- for the both of us! - he'll be back soon.
如果我能拿到一些证据 一些铁证
If I can get some proof, some concrete evidence,
-对吗 -一些真实的文件
- Right? - some real documents,
-是的 我会 -表明这些飞碟已经着陆
- Yeah, I will. - that these saucers have been landing.
我知道它们已经着陆了
I know they have.
它们已经停留在此地三年了
They've been landing here for the last three years,
着陆并让旅客下飞船
landing and discharging passengers.
它们在哪里 就在拉斯帕尔马斯
And where are they? Here, in Las Palmas,
渗透进了整个美国
filtered all over America.
你真的相信 是吗
You really believe that, don't you?
我不知道 金妮 但我会找出事情真♥相♥
I don't know, Ginny, but I'll find out.
我会查出很多事
I'll find out a lotta things.
我会找出它们为什么来地球
I'll find out why they come here,
谁派的它们 幕后黑手是谁
who sent them, what's behind all this.
蓝皮书计划
三 一 九 四 五 六 五 三 九
Three One Nine Four Five Six Five Three Nine.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表