剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
Doc, it's late.
我们经历过类似的事 他精神失常了
We've been through this. He was disturbed.
那个人自焚了
The man set fire to himself.
是的 而且他完全没有退缩
Yeah, and he didn't even flinch.
当你目击了一个人的逝去
Look, when you see someone die...
很容易会责备自己
it's tempting to want to blame yourself.
想去尝试理解这一切
To try and make sense of it all.
但这不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
你在听吗
Are you there?
嗯
Yeah.
听着 现在你最好
Look, the best thing to do,
试着休息一下
you just try to get some rest.
我明天一早还要开会
I got a meeting tomorrow in the morning.
很早
Early.
晚点再跟你联♥系♥
Check in after.
好吧 晚安
Okay, good night.
早上好 八点约见的人已经来了
Morning. Your 8:00 is here.
-这么早 -她在洗手间
- Already? - She's freshening up.
-等她好了我就带她过去 -谢谢
- I'll send her right in when she's done. - Thank you.
先生
Sir?
上尉
Captain...
很高兴再见到你 米勒太太
Good to see you again, Mrs. Miller.
你丈夫也来了吗
Is your husband here as well?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
我说了这次谈话是专门为你们两个准备的
I did say this interview was specifically for both of you.
没错
Yes.
但我丈夫并不是我的丈夫
But my husband isn't really my husband.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我们分开了
We're separated.
我还不习惯把这件事告诉别人
I just haven't gotten used to telling people that yet.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请坐吧
Please.
是最近的事吗
Was it recent?
不是了
Not really.
尽管他时不时还会回来
Although, he does come back from time to time.
现在您知道了
Now you know.
请原谅我的冒昧
Forgive me for being forward,
您已经有迈克尔·奎恩上尉夫人了吗
but is there a Mrs. Captain Michael Quinn?
不不 还没有
No. No, there's not.
这样的话 我们可以
In that case, would it be okay
去别的地方进行谈吗
if we went somewhere else to do the interview
去一个能喝一杯的地方
where we might be able to get a drink?
就算是按我的标准来讲
It's a little early for that,
现在喝酒也有点早
even by my standards.
说实话 我可以来点解宿醉的酒
I could use some hair of the dog, if I'm being honest.
这段日子
It's been a...
真的太不容易了
a rough couple of days.
我觉得我们应该去喝一杯
I suppose we should then.
当然了
Sure.
这是嘉奖你勇气的勋章是吗
This one is for bravery, yes?
当然是的
It sure is.
我很想听听它的故事
I would love to hear that story.
我刚听到 谁找到的他
I just heard. Who found him?
一群买♥♥醉的乞丐
Bunch of vagrants looking for a place to get drunk.
选择这种离世方法真的太痛苦了
Hell of a way to choose to go.
如果真是他自己选择的话
That is, if he chose to.
-你不会是想说... -没错
- You're not saying... - u202dI am.
我觉得有人合上了福勒的"死亡"开关
I think somebody flipped Fuller's "Off" Switch.
可问题是
The question is...
谁干的
who?
蓝皮书计划
八 一 五 四 五 六 五 九
8, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5, 9.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表