剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
案子已经结了 来电♥话♥的是哈丁
Case is closed. That was Harding othe phone.
你得在这坐飞机飞回去
You're gonna have to catch a flight back from here.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's happening?
对于你来说无事发生
To you, nothing.
但相反地 我因为擅闯航♥空♥基地
I, on the other hand, have just been suspended
给美国的航♥天♥项目带来了极大的安全隐患
upon further review for breaking onto a base
而被停职察看了
and jeopardizing America's space program.
与你共事我很高兴 博士
It's been fun, Doc.
你还好吗 我尽快赶来了
Are you okay? I came as quick as I could.
抱抱
Come here.
他真的说了"我们都有危险"
He really said that, "We're all in danger"?
然后他说完就跑了
And then he just ran off.
你确定是同一个人吗
You're sure it was the same guy?
警♥察♥那边怎么说
What did the police say?
他们会尽量派一个人过来
They'll try and send someone over.
但这是一个小时以前的事了
That was an hour ago.
我能听出来他们觉得我疯了
I could tell they thought I was crazy.
你没有疯
Well, you're not crazy.
我也看见他了 记得吗
I saw him, too, remember?
你为什么联♥系♥不上艾伦呢
Why can't you get a hold of Allen?
因为他在阿♥拉♥巴马州
Because he's in Alabama.
他给了我他住的汽车旅馆的电♥话♥号♥码
He gave me the number for his motel,
但他还没有办理入住
but he hasn't checked in yet.
你不会觉得他遇到什么事了吧
You don't think something happened to him, do you?
你不能给他的办公室打个电♥话♥吗
Can't you call his office?
也许他们能联♥系♥上他
Maybe they could get ahold of him.
不能 他没有把号♥码告诉我
No, he didn't give me the number.
这份工作是最高机密 我...
This job is so top secret, I --
米米
Mimi.
艾伦到底在做什么呢
What exactly is Allen working on?
我们得出去一趟
We have to go.
-去哪 -我需要你开车 我没法集中注意力
- Where? - I need you to drive. I can't concentrate.
米米 让我开车没问题 但我们要去哪
Mimi, I'll drive. But where are we going?
赖特-帕特森空军基地
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
艾伦在为政♥府♥调查飞碟
Allen isnvesgating flying saucers for the government,
我要知道到底发生了什么
and I need to find out what the hell is going on.
有人吗
Hello!
有人在吗
Hello!
你在这干什么
What are you doing back here?
抱歉打扰你了 戴维斯先生
Well, sorry to bother you, Mr. Davis,
但我还有几个问题想
but I still have a few question I want to--
我...我不想再给自己找麻烦了
I-- I don't want any more trouble.
你没惹上麻烦
Well, you're not in any trouble.
听着 我说了只要你帮我东山再起
Look, I said I'd keep my mouth shut
我一个字都不会说的
so long as you got me back on my feet.
除了我们之外最近还有人来过这里吗
Has there been someone else here recently besides us?
不是你们送它们来的吗
Wasn't you the ones that sent 'em?
新的二十头猪
20 new hogs?
你们帮我重新振作起来了
You got me back on my feet again.
他两个小时前就该搭飞机回来了
He was supposed to catch a flight back two hours ago.
他没登上那架飞机
He never got on the plane.
为什么 他在哪
Why not? Where is he?
他们不知道 我让他们一有消息就打
They couldn't say. I told them to call if they heard --
这样不够
That is not good enough.
抱歉 您是哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
空军系统指挥部
我是海尼克夫人的朋友
I'm the friend that Mrs. Hynek called
她在这个疯子威胁她和她家人后联♥系♥了我
when this lunatic threatened her and her family.
现在的问题是你们打算怎么办
The question is what are you going to do about it now?
她的儿子马上就要放学回家了
Her young son is going to be home from school soon,
然后呢 我是说
and then what? I mean...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我现在才感到后怕
This whole thing just hitting me now.
太令人不安了
It's so upsetting.
有洗手间吗 我想
Is there a washroom? I just --
我需要洗把脸冷静一下
I need to put some cold water on my face.
在走廊尽头
It's just down the hall there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没事 继续施压
I'm okay. Just keep pressing her.
看看有没有办法
See what you can do.
-你真的没事吗 -嗯
- Are you sure? - Mm.
他下榻的旅馆呢
What about the motel he's staying at?
我们可以联♥系♥到那里的人吗
Is there someone else that we can contact?
我已经联♥系♥了所有能联♥系♥的人
I've called everyone I can call.
根据视线所及范围
Given the line of sight,
火箭不可能来过这
the rocket couldn't possibly have been here.
它来过这
It was here.
小心 他找到我了
Look out. He found me.
这又不是什么难事[本意为火箭科学]
Well, it wasn't exactly rocket science.
你是想搞笑吗
Is it suppose to be fun?
我还以为你已经回家了
I thought you'd be headed home by now.
我是打算回家 但后来听说了这个不错的酒吧
Yeah, I was going to, but then I heard about this great bar
可以在这里喝得酩酊大醉 自怨自艾
where you can get drunk, feel sorry for yourself.
你知道的
So, you know.
我觉得我应该来看看
I thought I'd check it out.
反正我一回去
Sooner I get back,
就得听哈丁骂我骂得狗血淋头 所以
the sooner I have to listen to Harding chew my ass out, so...
我们再喝一轮怎么样
So, should we get another round, then?
-有何不可 -服务员
- Why not? - Excuse me.
给他再来一杯一样的
Could he have another one,
给我来一杯不加冰麦卡伦威士忌
and I'll hava a Macallan neat?
怎么 你觉得只有你需要喝一杯吗
What, you think you're the only one needs a drink
在发生那么多事后
after a long day?
但我收到了一份工作邀请
I did get offered a job, though.
纳粹冯那儿吗
Von Nazi?
我希望你接受
I hope you took it.
总得有人盯着他
Somebody needs to keep an eye on him.
我又回了农场
I went back and visited the farm.
我在轨道下面发现了这些
I found these under the path --
酒来了 先生们
Here you are, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的麦卡伦
Macallan for you.
还有您的酒
And for you.
我在火箭飞行轨道下的地面上发现了这些
I found these under the flight path of the rocket.
你知道什么叫做视差方程吗
You know what a parallax equation is?
好吧 那你一定得相信我
Okay, well, then you'll have to believe me
关于火箭飞行轨迹的事
when I tell you that Von Braun was lying
冯·布劳恩撒谎了
about the trajectory of that rocket.
而且我认为这些痕迹是由某种
And I think these circles are caused by the launch of some
未知的推进力量造成的
unknown propulsion force.
草被连根灼化
The grass is melted to the root
仿佛从上方加热
as if heated from above.
你得向我解释清楚
You're gonna have to help me out here.
我从天黑后就开始喝酒了
I have been drinking since it was light out.
好吧 在战争期间有谣言称
Okay, well, during the war, uh, it's rumored
希♥特♥勒♥在开♥发♥新型交替推进系统
that Hitler was developing an alternate propulsion system.
这个系统能让他的飞机远超盟军飞机
Something that would give him the advantage over Allied aircraft.
-干杯 -干杯
- Prost! - Prost!
猜猜他们想让谁做项目负责人
Guess who was supposed to have been in charge of the program?
冯·布劳恩在那个基地隐藏了些东西
Von Braun is hiding something on that base.
问题在于亨茨维尔外是否有人知道
The question is, does anyone outside of Huntsville know
还是只是他自己的惊天大秘密
or is his biggest secret his alone?
现在你想从我的角度看事情了
Now you want to see things my way, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么回事
Was ist los?
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
你太聪明了 聪明反被聪明误
You're so smart, you're dumb.
别激动
Take it easy!
你刚说什么
What'd you say?
你们在美国
You're in America.
说英语 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表