剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
关于这事你都知道些什么
What do you know about all of this?
我要是知道答案就不需要你了
If I had all the answers, I wouldn't need you,
-不是吗 -需要我
- would I? - Need me?
不然你希望是怎样
What the hell did you expect?
我希望找出真♥相♥
I expected to discover the truth.
我期望一个能支持我的搭档
I expected a partner who would back me up!
那是不可能的 我们的工作结束了
That's a negative. We are done here.
这是我们一直在等待的突破点
This is the breakthrough we've been waiting for.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way --
因为我也需要你做点事
because there's something I need you to do.
我不能这么继续下去了
I can't keep doing this.
你说什么
What are you saying?
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
你得现在做出选择
You need to make a choice, now.
机密信息
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第一季 第九集
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
已记录目击
卢伯克市的光
弗拉特伍兹山怪物
绿色火球
弗拉特伍兹神秘事件
飞行员及乘客目睹无翼飞船
倍受惊吓
蓝皮书计划
卢伯克区域夜空中出现奇异光线
夜间观测者不堪其扰
许多人声称夜空中出现神秘之光
夜空中的光
卢伯克区域夜空中出现奇异光线
夜间观测者不堪其扰
内华达州出现多个绿色火球
卢伯克区域夜空中出现奇异光线
夜间观测者不堪其扰
来自苏联的火球
弗吉尼亚州西部出现怪物
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
我是艾伦·海尼克博士
This is Dr. Allen Hynek.
你还在那
You're still there.
我只是在收拾东西
I'm just trying to get organized.
你犹豫了
You're having second thoughts.
-艾伦 -是的
- Allen? - Yes.
不 我没有犹豫 只是
No, I mean no. I just --
我现在不方便说话 米米
I can't talk right now, Mimi.
我一直有种感觉
I keep feeling like --
感觉我们有危险
like we're in danger.
我们没事的 我保证
We're fine. I promise.
只是
Just --
我马上就回家
I'll be home soon.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
关于不明飞行物 事实还是幻想
我一直觉得她要比其他人更漂亮些
I always thought she was lovelier than the others.
我明白为什么你如此着迷了
I can see why you became so infatuated.
你翻我的私人物品
You went through my personal things.
结果倒真的是很令人惊喜
It was a revelation, really.
知道为什么吗 因为你是对的
Do you know why? 'Cause you were right.
她才是关键
She is the key.
你只是没有完全发挥自己的优势
You're just not using your...asset fully.
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
如果海尼克太太到处调情
Let's say Mrs. Hynek were to have a dalliance of sorts
而且还被拍下来的话
and it was photographed.
我打赌她的丈夫
I'll bet her husband,
受人尊敬的教授和那个空军小跟班
the esteemed professor and Air Force lackey,
为了不让照片公诸于众什么都愿意做吧
would do just about anything to keep those photos out of the public eye.
甚至背叛自己的祖国
Maybe even betray his country.
我以为你会喜欢这个主意
I thought you would've been excited about the idea.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
你担心背叛了和她之间的"友谊"
You're worried about betraying your "Friendship" with her.
这一次这会是个问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem, this time?
我已经给你够多机会了
I have given you enough chances
如果你不按照我说的去做
and, if you don't do as I wish,
我会用自己的方法去胁迫他们
I will find my own version of blackmail.
打我
Hit me.
为什么
Why?
我说
I said,
打我
hit. Me.
我为什么要打你
Why would I do that?
你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛
What the fuck was that?
完全发挥我的优势不会是问题
Using my asset fully will not be a problem.
有消息通知你
I'll keep you posted.
如果他们没有预约
If they don't have an appointment,
我不可以直接 下午好 上尉
I can't just -- Afternoon, Captain.
-有咖啡吗 -海尼克博士来了
- Any coffee on? - Dr. Hynek is here.
是的 完全理解
Yes. Totally understood.
你来了
You're here.
得赶一些文书工作
Had to catch up on some paperwork.
你不是该去教课吗
Aren't you supposed to be teaching a class?
我有些文件还想先看一遍
Well, I had some files I wanted to go through first.
全部吗
All of them?
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
辞职信
Resignation letter?
我觉得你应该需要一些文件
I assumed you'd need some sort of documentation.
你在开玩笑吗
This a joke?
没有
No.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
对不起 你知道这有对我多艰难 我...
I'm sorry. You know how difficult this has been. I --
我收回刚说的话
I take that back.
我知道要说什么
I know what to say.
你要拿这些文件去做什么
What are you doing with those files?
这些是我的研究
These are my research.
但只要你为蓝皮书计划效力
But you don't own your research
研究就不属于你个人
while you work for Project Blue Book.
将军第一天就把这点说清楚了
Generals made that clear from day one.
这整个不明飞行物学
This whole science of UFOlogy, the --
分类系统 都是我创建的
the classification system? I created that.
我有权享有我的研究
I am entitled to my work.
如果你再在我眼皮底下
You're entitled to get your ass kicked,
偷取空军的资料
if you try to steal Air Force material
-你有权得到的将是处罚 -先生们
- from under my nose again. - Gentlemen.
很抱歉打断你们
I-I'm sorry to interrupt.
-现在不是时候 -有一对夫妇...
- Not now. - There's a couple here --
现在不是时候 菲
Not now, Faye!
先生 我叫你们在外面等着
Sir, I asked you to wait outside.
我明白 但是我们等不了
I understand, but we can't.
我丈夫需要你们的帮忙
My husband needs your help.
你们是什么人 是怎么进到这个基地的
Who are you? How'd you get on this base?
我有军官证 长官
I have military ID, sir.
我叫托马斯 这是我妻子薇薇安
I'm Thomas and this is my wife, Vivian.
托马斯 很抱歉 但是
Well, Thomas, I'm sorry, but,
我们只接待有预约的人
we don't see people who don't have appointments.
我试过预约 长官
I already tried that, sir.
我们是不会走的
We're not leavin'.
菲 你能去叫几个宪兵
Faye, can you get a couple MPs
来护送他们两位离开...
to escort these two off of the --
我们是不会走的
We are not leavin'.
托马斯 别
Thomas, no.
-没事的 宝贝 -到底是怎么回事
- It's okay, baby. - What's happenin' here?
我们一路长途跋涉 无处可去了
We traveled a long way and we have nowhere left to turn.
我需要你们的帮忙
I need your help --
别过来
Don't!
你需要医生吗
Do you need a doctor?
我去看过医生
I've been to the doctors.
但是他们都治不好我
But they can't help
因为他们不明白是谁干的
because they don't understand who did this to me.
对你干了什么
Did what to you?
绑♥架♥我
Abducted me.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表