剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
我对这些故事不怎么关心
I didn't pay much attention to any stories
-直到后来我有了第一次接触 -和UFO吗
- till I had my first encounter. - With a UFO?
"不明飞行物" 这个说法还没流行起来
"Unidentified Flying Object." Hasn't caught on yet.
只要能消灭福勒 向印第安纳州投颗核弹也行
I don't care if we have to drop a nuke to take Fuller out.
现在很多人都在找你
There's a lot of people looking for you.
这是一切开始的地方 是那个程序
There is where it all started. It's the program.
你愿意和我聊聊吗
Do you want to tell me about that?
我们可以接收信息 我们就是天线
We get messages. We're the antennas.
我总是看到这个
I keep seeing this.
-我很抱歉 -别 快停下
- I'm sorry. u202d- No! Stop!
当一个人在你眼前逝去
When you see someone die,
你会很容易感到自责
it's tempting to want to blame yourself.
机密信息
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第一季 第六集
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
白林导弹靶场
胡说八道
That's nuts.
加里·库珀 每次都是
Gary Cooper -- every time.
他不可能打败约翰·韦恩
There's no way he could take John Wayne.
他可是公爵 所有电影里最强壮的男人
The Duke, man. He's the toughest guy in the movies.
约翰·韦恩 演员
以演出西部片和战争片中的硬汉而闻名
绰号♥"公爵"
库珀很聪明 你知道吗
Cooper's smart, you know?
你能从他的眼里看出来 他足智多谋
You see it in his eyes. He's got tactical superiority.
约翰·韦恩能把那什么狗屁智谋
John Wayne would knock that tactical bullshit
揍出他的脑子
right out of his head.
-倒计时90秒 -什么情况
- T-minus 90 seconds. - What the hell is that?
这是发射警报
It's a launch alert.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
发生什么事了
What the hell is going on?!
是演习吗 有人吗
Is this a drill?! Hello?!
测试应该是明天八点啊
The test is supposed to be tomorrow, O-800!
发射程序是自启的 我们没有启动
The launch sequence started on its own, we did not initiate.
你们需要立刻撤离这个区域
You need to evac the area now.
快啊 快点
Come on, come on!
有人吗 有人听到吗
Hello?! Can anybody copy?
开起来啊
Come on!
20秒
...20 seconds...
关闭整个系统
Shut down the whole system.
-把代码给我 -我在努力了
- Give me the codes. - I'm trying!
这些覆写都不起作用
None of the overrides are working.
覆写被拒绝
Override denied.
我们用核武器攻击自己人了
We're gonna nuke our own men.
-十 九 八... -天上的父
- 10, 9, 8... - Our Father, who art in heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed by thy name...
-七 六 五 -愿你的国降临
- ...7, 6, 5... - ...Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
四 三 二
...4, 3, 2...
发生什么了
What just happened?
发射终止
Launch aborted.
停下了
It stopped.
重置 重置 安全系统一号♥
Reset. Reset. Safety systems one.
倒计时是重置
Countdown was reset.
导弹是安全的
The missile's secure!
发射终止 重复 发射终止
Launch aborted. I repeat, launch aborted.
重复 发射终止
I-I repeat, launch aborted.
一切安全
All is clear.
你们安全了
You're safe.
上帝听到了我的祈祷
God heard my prayer.
我可不认为祈祷能让倒计时停下
I don't think prayer can stop a countdown.
肯定有其他解释
There's got to be some other explanation
比你的上帝说合理
than a Supreme Being.
那是导弹吗
Is that the missile?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name...
愿你的国降临
...Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
其他人都觉得我疯了 博士
Everybody else thinks I'm crazy, Doctor.
艾伦
Allen?
现在才早上两点
It's two o'clock in the morning.
你到底在干什么呢
What in the world are you doing?
好消息
Good news.
我的摄像机矩阵项目在最后一刻获批了
My camera matrix project was approved -- last minute.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what any of that means.
意思是我有很多工作要做
It means I have a lot of work to do.
你已经把自己关在这里两个星期了
You've been cooped up in here for two weeks.
不睡觉 也不吃东西
You never sleep, you barely eat.
你吓坏我了
You're scaring me.
没什么好怕的 回去睡吧
There's nothing to be afraid of. Just go back to bed, please.
不行 你还没受够这些吗
No! Haven't you had enough of this?
-因为我受够了 -米米 别这样
- Because I know I have. - Mimi, please.
那个富勒 他来到我们家里
That man, Fuller -- he was inside this house.
他说过的那些事
The things he said --
能不能别现在说这个
Can we please not talk about this right now?!
好不好
Please?!
有些事我不能告诉你 我只是不能说
There are things I can't tell you. I just -- I can't.
你又要外出吗
Are you leaving again?
早上走
In the morning.
去哪
Where?
照相机矩阵项目
明早外出
内华达州
白林
白林
White Forest.
我得收拾行李
I have to go pack.
好吧
Fine.
我们要见一面
这个导弹基地的那些绿色火球
So, these green fireballs at this missile base,
这台摄像机能拍下来吗
this camera can capture them on film?
没错
That's right.
你研究这个东西多久了
So how long have you been working on this thing?
你刚才叫它什么来着
You called it a, what, now?
三维观测矩阵
Three-dimensional observational matrix,
动作感应
motion-activated,
用来记录天体事件
designed to record celestial events.
好吧
Right.
你之前怎么没告诉我
How come you didn't tell me about it?
几年前 我向空军递交了提案
Well, I submitted the, uh, proposal to the Air Force years ago.
他们没回应我
They didn't get back to me,
所以最近几次事件之后 我再次联♥系♥他们
so after recent events, I reached out to them again.
聪明
Smart.
人们开始发现
You know, people start spotting
这些来自火星的绿色火球
these green fireballs from Mars, and --
绿色火球并不是来自火星
They're not from Mars.
它们是流星
They're meteors.
管它们是什么
Well, whatever they are,
我明白为什么将军们现在同意了
I get why the Generals want to pull the trigger now.
事情发生之后 很多人都紧张不安
Lot of people on edge after what happened.
这一切都将随着我的项目而改变
Yeah, well, that's all gonna change now with my project --
因为我要用科学来揭露真♥相♥
'cause I am going to use science to reveal the truth.
然而真♥相♥有时也许没有毫无根据的猜测
And while the truth might be sometimes less entertaining
来得有趣
than unfounded speculation,
但是绝对安全
there's safety in the certitude it provides.
现在我们都需要感到安全 每个人都需要
Right now, we all need to feel safe -- everyone.
风险太大了
There's too much at stake.
白林导弹靶场
限制D区
空军导弹测试中心
空军研究与发展指挥部
长官
Hey, sir!
丁克要进城买♥♥三明治
Dink is goin' into town to pick up some sandwiches.
你要五香烟熏牛肉吗
You want a pastrami?
你在问一个
You askin' a grown man
出生在离凯兹熟食店两个街口的成年人
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表