剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我被外星人绑♥架♥了
The aliens who abducted me.
去把大门锁上
Go lock the front door.
我们现在别无选择 快去
We have no choice now. Go.
你错了知道吗 你有得选
You're wrong, you know. You do have a choice.
放下枪 没人会受伤
Put the gun down, no one gets hurt.
我们可以想办法配合你的需求
We can work out whatever you need.
你认为我会相信你说的这些鬼话吗
Oh, you think I'd believe that, comin' from you?
你是奎恩上尉对吧
You're Captain Quinn, right?
我们认识吗
We know each other?
大约九个月前我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone about nine months ago.
你是陆军的那个人
The Army man.
你记得你和我说了什么吗
Do you remember what you told me?
不得不说我现在不太记得了
Have to say it's slippin' my mind right now.
你说这听来有点荒谬
You said it sounded like a wild story.
你会给我回电
You'll get back to me.
现在情况更糟糕了
Now it's only gotten worse.
-就是他 -他打过电♥话♥给蓝皮书吗
- This is the one. - He called Blue Book?
在你加入之前
Before your time.
在那之后 我每周都打一次电♥话♥来
Kept callin' once a week after that.
到底是怎么回事
What is this all about?
这位是托马斯·曼陆军上士
Staff Sergeant Thomas Mann, here,
自称外星人从他车里绑♥架♥了他
claims that aliens kidnapped him from his car.
我是艾伦·海尼克博士
I'm Dr. Allen Hynek.
-我也是蓝皮书计划的成员 -博士
- I'm also a member of Project Blue Book. - Doc.
我想听听你的遭遇
I'd like to hear your story.
你来这就是这个目的吧 诉说你的遭遇
That's why you're here, right, to tell your story,
这样就能寻求帮助对吧
so that way, you can get some help?
没有一位医生能告诉我们到底是怎么回事
None of the doctors have been able to tell us what's wrong.
我们不知道还能去哪
We didn't know where else to go.
你想坐下来吗
Would you like to sit down?
-博士 -他现在非常不舒服
- Doc. - The man is in pain.
我们无法帮助他
We can't help him,
除非知道他经历了什么 上尉
unless we know what he's been through, Captain.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
A-And I'm sorry.
我们在这里忙得不可开交
We've been so busy here.
请坐
T-Take a seat.
但是每个人都得背靠着那面墙
But everyone has to get up against that wall.
我不会把枪收起来的
I'm not puttin' the gun away.
没关系
That's okay.
我只是要拿笔和本子
I'm just gonna get my pen and, uh, a booklet,
这样我就能记笔记
so that I can take some notes.
请坐
Please, sit down.
想从哪开始说都行
Just... start from wherever you like.
那是去年春天的事
It was last spring.
我加班后开着车回家
I was drivin' back home after workin' late.
你家在哪里
Where's home?
新罕布♥什♥尔
New Hampshire.
那晚没有月光 只有满天星星
There was no moon that night, just a sky full of stars.
然后我看到其中一颗坠落
Then I see one fallin'
顺带说一句 在那里我总是看到流星
and, mind you, I see shootin' stars up there all the time.
但是这次 它分成了三个部分
But, this one, it split apart into three pieces.
起初我不敢相信自己的双眼
I couldn't believe my eyes, at first.
所以我踩了急刹车
So I slammed on my brakes.
这些东西像是在看着我
And these things were like watchin' me.
我看着另一艘巨大的飞船降落下来
I see this other, larger, craft coming down.
然后有一道光
Then this light,
比太阳和星星更明亮的光 照射下来
brighter than any sun, starts comin' down.
问题是
Thing is,
那道光一点也不刺眼
it didn't hurt my eyes.
我向上看去
I look up.
就在这时 我开始感觉到
That's when I start feeling it.
有种能量穿过我的身体
This -- This energy passin' through my body
让我无法动弹
and it's holding me in place.
我很努力尝试移♥动♥ 但做不到
I'm trying so hard to move, but I can't.
然后这种拉扯的感觉 仿佛我被抬了起来
Then, this pulling sensation, like I'm being lifted up!
我想尖叫 但无法发声
I'm tryin' to scream, but nothing comes out.
然后
And then
我晕过去了
everything goes black.
托马斯
Thomas.
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy.
没事的 你已经安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
-发生了什么 -还记得吗
- What happened? - Remember how,
当你诉说这个经历时会发生什么
when you tell the story sometimes, what happens?
我很抱歉 我真的很
I'm sorry. I-I'm so s-s--
现在他总是这样
It's like this all the time now.
我们只是说说话 他就会走神
We'll just be talking and he'll drift off,
开始颤抖
start shaking.
有一次 我在树林里发现他
One time, I found him out in the woods,
躺在地上
on the ground,
嘟哝着奇怪的声音
just mumbling strange sounds.
情况变得更糟糕了吗
Has this been getting worse?
你不记得接下来发生了什么吗
And you do not recall what happened next?
我只记得 第二天早上
All I remember is, the next morning,
当我醒来时 我还在车里 但是
when I woke, I was still in the car, but,
我距离出发地有一百英里
I was a hundred miles from where I started.
完全不知道怎么到那儿的
No idea how I got there.
脑袋感觉要爆♥炸♥了
Head felt like it was going to explode.
你去看了医生
And you've been to the doctors.
-是的 长官 -所有检查过他的人
- Yes, sir. - All the ones who've examined him
说他们没有发现任何问题
say they can't find anything wrong.
有没有试着去看心理医生
Ever tried goin' to a shrink?
我没有疯 这件事真的发生了
I am not crazy! This really happened!
没人说你是个骗子
No one is calling you a liar.
你应该是这方面的专家
You're supposed to be the experts in this.
你不知道这对他有什么影响
You don't know what this has done to him.
他不吃不睡
He won't eat, won't sleep.
他不是原来的他
He's not the same man.
我带来了些东西
I brought something.
他一直没完没了得画这些东西
he keeps drawin' this stuff, obsessively.
他有时会梦游 然后画这些
He'll sometimes sleepwalk and do these.
过后什么也不记得
Doesn't even remember.
你怎么解释呢
How can you explain that?
只是
It's just --
是你画的吗
Did you draw this?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
不知道
No.
不知道 只是我的脑子里一直浮现它
No, I just keep seeing it in my head.
像其他人一样
Like the others.
是什么 你看到什么
What is it? What do you see?
不是我看到 是他看到的
It's not what I see. It's what he sees.
这不可能
It's impossible.
苏西
Susie.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
他以前打过你吗
Has he done this before?
第一次 他说是个意外
The first time, he said it was an accident.
第二次 他喝醉了
Second time, he was drunk.
第三次 你就出局
Strike three, you're out.
你需要找个地方住下吗
Do you need a place to stay?
-我不能这样要求你 -你当然可以
- I can't ask that of you. - Of course you can.
你有家庭
You have a family.
你要收留一个被家暴的女人吗 不可能
You're gonna take in a battered woman? No.
你不是
You're not --
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
就告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me how can I help.
我不知道怎么办
I don't know how.
我从没想过这种事会发生在我身上
I never imagined this happening to me.
抱抱
Come here.
抱抱
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表