剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
"海尼克博士
"Dr. Hynek...
自从你加入蓝皮书计划后
my men and I have been tracking you carefully
我和我的人一直密切跟踪你的动态
since you took the job at Blue Book,
你为我们做出了卓越的贡献
and you have done great work for us.
本周在特区的事件
The escalation of events in D.C.
更加证明了我们在宇宙中不是唯一的生命体
this weekend were further proof that we are not alone.
但你也听闻了费尔柴尔德部长的死讯
But as you saw with Secretary Fairchild's death,
有人会不惜一切代价
there are those that will stop at nothing
来掩盖真♥相♥
to keep the truth hidden.
若让你继续参与接下来的事就太过危险了
What comes next is far too dangerous to have you stay involved.
因此我认为你应该回归过去的生活了 博士
So I will insist you return to your old life now, Doctor.
我不能再保护你了
I will no longer be able to protect you.
但是请放心 我们的使命还将继续"
But rest assured our mission will continue."
蓝皮书计划
Project Blue Book.
上尉 如果我告诉你
Captain, what if I told you
我们就要真的接触到他们了 你怎么想
we were about to make real contact?
而且我知道地点
And I know where.
蓝皮书计划
本季终
三 一 五 四 五 六 五 三 五 九
Three, one, five, four, five, six, five, three, five, nine.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表