剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
they can spontaneously combust
进入大气
into the atmosphere...
产生剧烈的爆♥炸♥和明亮的光
...creating a violent explosion and a bright light,
就像童子军目击到的那次一样
just like the one witnessed by the scouts.
不可能 沼气不会把树都给烧了
No way! The swamp gas didn't burn those trees.
-没错 -埃米特也不会向沼气开枪
- Yeah! - Emmett didn't shoot at no gas.
-说得对 -没错
- That's right! - Yeah!
我向你们保证
I can assure you
这绝对就是一个常见的自然现象
this is a perfectly natural and common phenomenon.
大家 拜托
People, please!
请你们保持冷静
Please, you have to stay calm!
拜托了
Please!
埃米特
Emmett?
-我的天呐 -发生什么了
- Oh, my God. - What happened?
埃米特 我的老天 埃米特
Emmett? Oh, my God, Emmett?
-我的天 -领队
- Oh, my God! - Scoutmaster?
-天哪 -他没事吧
- Oh, my God! - Is he all right?
到底怎么回事
What in the world?
34年来我一直在那片林子野营
I've been camping in those woods for 34 years.
我带上来♥复♥枪♥是因为有时我会打猎
I bring my rifle 'cause sometimes I like to hunt.
但从没想过我也有成为猎物的一天
You never expect to be hunted.
当我第一眼看到那个东西时我就知道
I knew the moment I laid eyes on it,
这不是地球的东西
it wasn't anything of this world.
它发出的声音不像是动物
It was the sound -- not like an animal.
像是口哨声 或空气划过金属的声音
It was like a whistle, like air over metal,
就像是有东西在空中急速穿梭
like something moving through the sky.
我从未见过那种东西
It wasn't like anything I've ever seen before.
灯光让我头晕目眩
The light blinded me.
我没法跑开
I couldn't move away.
跑 孩子们
Run, boys! Run!
我朝那艘飞船开枪了
I fired at that craft.
从始至终 那股热浪一直侵蚀着我
All the while, those burns ate at me.
我当时感觉胸口都着火了
It felt like my chest was on fire.
然后
And then, uh,
这艘飞船就飞走了
the "Craft" just flew away?
我从不开玩笑 教授
I'm a serious man, Professor.
你问问这里的居民
Ask anyone around here.
我为我的国家服役
I served my country in the war,
我一直致力于帮助孩童
I donate my time to help with the children.
没有人否认
No one is denying
你自己认为看见了不明飞行物
that you thought you saw an Unidentified Flying Object.
你刚才说 飞船离开了
Look, you were saying, the craft left...
不 这是你说的
No, you said that.
在我朝飞船开枪后 它没有离开
After I fired at that craft, it did not leave.
一个生物从中出来了
A creature came out of it.
我也朝它开枪了
And I shot at that, too.
一个生物
A creature?
宝贝 我当时被吓得半死
Baby, I was scared half to death.
它搅乱了我的脑子
It played some sort of mental mind game with me.
我只记得
All I remember after that
我两天醒来后
is waking up 48 hours later,
迷失方向 也不再是从前的我
disoriented and forever changed.
海尼克教授洗出了你相机里的照片
Professor Hynek developed the photos from your camera.
所以你看见了我看到的
So you saw what I saw.
那你就该知道我说的是事实
You know I'm telling the truth, then!
我知道林子里发生了一些事情
I know something happened out there in the woods.
但那些照片
But those photos,
它们还不足以证明
they are not conclusive enough
你碰到了一个外星人
to prove an alien encounter.
我不确定我们中是否有人能完全确定
I'm not sure that any of us can be completely certain --
确定 你想要证据吗
Certain? You want to be certain?
那个东西还在那
That thing's still out there!
我知道因为我杀了它
I know because I killed it,
它就死在我的脚下 我可以带你去
and I can show you where it died at my feet!
-他没回来过 -没有
- He never came back. - No.
我按你要求的做了 他试图杀了我
Hey, I did what you asked. He tried to kill me.
不 你没按我要求的做 否则他还会在这
No, you didn't do as we asked or he'd still be here.
你所做的就是把这事搞砸了
You screwed up, is what you did.
而且他也绝对不会杀了你
And he was never gonna kill you.
他受训不杀人
He's trained not to kill.
除非有我的指令
Not without my authority.
你听到我问他了 他否认了一切
You heard me ask him. He denied everything.
那你以为他刚开始要说什么
What do you think he was gonna say at first?
你根本没给他机会
You -- you didn't even give him a chance!
上尉
Captain.
是在桌子下吧
Under the table, right?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
那是在地毯下
Rug, maybe?
上尉
Captain!
上尉
Captain.
灯罩里
Light?
挺有可能的
Seems about right.
我们出去散散步吧
Let's you and me take a walk.
凭什么
Why?!
现在我们是朋友了吗
We're all friends now, huh?
想说什么就说吧
Say what you got to say.
这是命令上尉 离开
That's an order, Captain. Move!
出去
Outside!
这下是为了我的手 你这混♥蛋♥
That's for my hand, you son of a bitch!
-我不打了 -过来 你这个狗屎
- I'm done! - Come here you little piece of shit!
过来
Come here!
快走
Go!
待在这
You stay.
我回头再跟你算账
I'll deal with you later.
够远了
That's far enough.
上尉
Captain!
你给我站住
You will stop right there
并且对你的指挥官表现出
and give your commanding officer
他应得的尊重
the respect that he deserves.
遵命长官 我刚才没听到您 长官
Yes, sir. I didn't hear you, sir.
我只是想说...
I just want to say that...
我放心了
I'm relieved.
你比我想象的更有能力
You're more than I thought you were.
忠诚 高效
Loyal, effective,
而且非常强悍
and one tough son of a bitch.
你早已获得我的尊重
You already had my respect,
现在你赢得了我的赏识
but now you have my admiration.
我们在白林把里祖托给争取过来了
We turned Rizzuto at White Forest.
我猜到了
Figured that.
他现在是双面间谍了
He's a double agent now.
在当今的形势下非常有价值
Highly valued in today's climate.
所以刚才在里面我才是被审的那个
So I was the one being interrogated in there?
你走了以后 基地确实有东西丢了
Something did go missing from the base just after you left.
所以换作是你收到我的情报...
So, if you had my intel --
什么 你相信我会跟那个混♥蛋♥一样
What? You believed I could turn into a traitor
成为叛徒吗
like that piece of shit?
一个有权限
A Captain that had clearance
在基地里想去哪就去哪的上尉
to go anywhere he wanted on the base,
而且在他出现的同一天
and the day he shows up,
一个机密项目的敏感材料丢失了
some sensitive material goes missing from a classified project?
没错 有那么个瞬间我怀疑你
Yeah, for a moment.
我当然不能归结到
I certainly couldn't pin it
你那个书呆子搭档头上
to that egghead partner of yours.
可不是
Right.
不能 长官
No, sir.
在我这个级别上 游戏规则不同
The game plays differently at my level.
我要防范着各种威胁
I have to protect against all threats.
"通共者"
"Fellow traveler."
他是编出来的吗
Was he making that up?
你是怀疑我这个吗
Is that what you suspected me of?
我对此一无所知
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表