剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
I see this gray cloud
但是
except...
但是我从来没见过这么密集的云团
it has more mass than any cloud should.
所以我试图靠近
So I tried to engage.
但当云接近我射程范围后 飞机引擎罢♥工♥了
But when I got within range, my engines shut right down.
我从高空坠落
Put me in free-fall.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
威廉
Uh... W-William...
朋友们叫我比利
Friends call me "Billy."
比利 我也想听听你的经历
Well, Billy, I'd like to hear your story, too.
如果可以的话
If that's all right.
只是 事情不仅仅在于我看见了什么
Um, it -- the th-thing is, it wasn't so much what I saw.
我是说 我的确在空中看到了什么 但是
I-I mean I did see something in the sky, but...
主要是之后发生的事
...what happened after...
它改变了我
it changed me.
你能听到东西
You hear things?
是的
Yeah.
是无线电里传来的
From the radio?
歌♥声
Songs.
他们在跟你说话
They speak to you.
是的
Yeah.
我们都饱受折磨 海尼克博士
We all suffer, Dr. Hynek.
这种接触在我们脑海中留下了东西
Contact left something inside our heads.
就像不停循环播放的歌♥曲
Like a song playing over and over again.
是的
Yeah.
但是我们每个人听到的都不一样
But it's different for each one of us.
这根天线
This antenna then...
是用来干什么的
What's it for?
这是我们与外界联♥系♥的方式
It's our way of reaching out.
如你所见 我们能与他们交流了
You see, we can talk to 'em now.
而他们予以回复
And they talk back.
他是要在外面待一整晚吗
Is he gonna stay out there all night?
乔尔 拜托远离窗户
Joel, come away from there, please.
他有枪 对吗
He has a gun, right?
为了以防万一
Just in case something happens?
不会发生万一
Nothing is gonna happen.
现在准备睡觉吧
Now, go get ready for bed.
我带了饼干
I brought cookies!
巧克力碎
Chocolate chip.
我母亲的独家配方
My mother's own recipe.
你真是太周到了
It's very thoughtful of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许外面的士兵也想来一点
Perhaps the soldier outside would like some?
你注意到了
You noticed.
杰克说了一些关于软禁的事情
Jack said something about "House arrest"
但我觉得是他弄错了
but I told him that was just silly.
为什么会有人想要软禁海尼克一家
Why would anyone want to arrest the Hynek family?
你没有被软禁 对吧
You're not under arrest, are you?
不 我们一如既往地好
No, we are just fine. Like always.
米米 整条街都议论纷纷
Mimi, the whole block is talking.
一定有事发生了
Something is going on.
这跟艾伦的工作有关
It's regarding Allen's work.
在大学里的工作
At the university?
他现在在帮政♥府♥工作
He's helping the government right now.
我只能告诉你 外面的士兵只是走个程序
And all I can say is the soldier's just a formality.
没必要大惊小怪
No cause for alarm.
是吗
No...?
唐娜 谢谢你来拜访
Donna, thank you for dropping by,
但是我得哄乔尔睡觉了
but I need to put Joel to bed.
我也该走了
I should get back anyway.
今晚放《法网》
"Dragnet" tonight.
杰克·韦伯实在是...
And that Jack Webb is just so...
再次感谢你的饼干
Well, thank you again for the cookies.
我应该多来串门
Well, we don't do this enough.
这都怪我
And that's my fault.
海尼克 这到底算个什么名字
"Hynek" -- what kind of name is that?
听起来像是斯拉夫的名字
It sounds almost, I don't know, Slavic.
我真是太傻了
Oh, I'm just being silly.
当然不是了
Of course it's not that.
等你吃完饼干了
You can just drop the plate off
你可以直接把盘子放那
when you're done with it.
再见
Bye!
狮子 老虎和熊
Lions and tigers and bears.
快来这个无与伦比 绝妙的
Come on by to the incredible, fantastical,
一♥期♥一会的马戏团
and once-in-a-lifetime circus-o-rama...
*天堂之境*
*Somewhere there's heaven*
*月亮高挂*
*How high the moon*
*天上已无明月*
*There is no moon above*
*当爱情也远离*
*When love is far away too*
*直到梦想成真*
*Until it comes true*
*你像我爱你一样爱我*
*That you love me as I love you*
*音乐之境*
*Somewhere there's music*
*不知远近*
*How near, how far*
*天堂之境*
*Somewhere there's heaven*
*是你的所在*
*It's where you are*
*照亮无境黑夜*
*The darkest night would shine*
*若你快快归来我身边*
*If you would come to me soon*
*在你来之前 我静心等待*
*Until you will, how still my heart*
*月亮高挂*
*How high the moon*
*天堂之境*
*Somewhere there's heaven*
*月亮高挂*
*How high the moon*
听说了吗
Hear the news?
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特没有失踪
Amelia Earhart's not lost.
美国航♥空♥先驱 1937年在飞行时失踪
还有喜马拉雅雪人真的存在
Oh, and the Abominable Snowman is real...
那个倾斜的破塔
And that leaning tower of junk
能直接联♥系♥到火星的太空人
is a direct line to spacemen from Mars.
或金星 可能是天王星
Or Venus. Possibly Uranus...
这里就是我们与他们交流的地方
So this is where we speak to 'em.
-这是你制♥作♥的吗 -是的
- You build this? - Yeah.
这到底是怎么工作的
How does it work exactly?
我们发送了可控的规律脉冲信♥号♥♥
We sent a c-controlled s-signal burst in pattern,
然后重复
and then repeat.
等待有人回应
Wait for, uh, someone to answer.
相当简单
Simple enough.
但你做不了
B-but y-you couldn't do it.
必须是我们中的人 否则不会成功
You have to be one of us o-or it d-doesn't work.
我们开始吧
Here we go...
发送信♥号♥♥倒计时 三 二
Sending in, uh, three...t-two...
一
one...
他们来了
Here they come.
站着别动
Stand still.
他们很容易受惊
They get easily spooked.
我们现在看到的是真的吗
Are we seeing this right now?
千真万确
Most definitely.
请告诉我在我们站在这时
Please tell me these guys didn't
这些人不是真的召唤了一堆飞船来
just call a bunch of spaceships while we've been standing here...
有某种相关性存在
There's a correlation of some sort.
但是否是由天线导致的...
But whether the antenna's responsible --
你们亲眼看见了 就像我们看到的一样
You see it with your own eyes, just like we do.
我们召唤后有喷火战机朝我们而来
Foo fighters come to us when we call.
你们肯定让他们紧张了
Y-y-you must be making them nervous.
但他们会回来 对吗
But they come back, right?
间歇性地
Intermittently?
看情况
Depends.
取决于你哪天夜里出来
On which nights you come out.
我不太熟悉这里的地形
I'm not too familiar with the geography here,
但那里有一条伐木通道 是吗
but that's a logging road out there, yes?
我们来时经过了
We passed it on the way in.
那些"物体"相对直线的移♥动♥方式
And the way the "Objects" move in a relatively straight line
更像是车头灯 而不是飞行器
suggests headlights more than flying craft.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表