剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
听着 我做到了你让我做的事
Look, I did what you asked me to do.
我试图复♥制♥福勒的行为
I tried duplicating Fuller's moves.
证实确实有可能实现
Which are impossible.
如果我不那么优秀
And if I wasn't as good a pilot as I am,
我们会死的
we would've been killed.
你觉得这话会让我好受点吗
Oh, and that's supposed to make me feel better?
我很满意我们的发现 我说了结案
I was fine with what we found. I said close the case.
这可能就是为什么空军希望我来这的原因
Yeah, well, maybe that's why the Air Force wanted me here.
因为你让这些事轻易地蒙混过关
Because you -- you let things slide too easily.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
给我妻子打电♥话♥
To call my wife.
亨利·福勒
毫无疑问 斯波坎市突然被遗弃
Without confusion, the city of Spokane is suddenly deserted
幽灵般的寂静占据了一切
and a ghostly quiet prevails
直到警方发出"一切正常"的信♥号♥♥
until police sound the "All clear" signal.
尽管天冷雨淋
Despite cold and rain,
斯波坎市表现出了美国城市...
Spokane demonstrates that American cities...
谁啊
Hello?
亲爱的
Honey?
我忘记时间了
I lost track of time.
跟踪飞机并发出警报
...which tracks the planes and sends out the alarm.
乔尔 怎么了
Joel, what's wrong?
妈妈 我们离华盛顿州斯波坎有多远
Mom, how far away is Spokane, Washington?
斯波坎市 怎么了
Spokane? Why?
在边远地区
...while in outlying areas,
学生们被疏导至指定的...
school children are guided to their appointed...
亲爱的 别看这个了
Oh, honey, don't watch this.
与此同时 国家
In the meantime, the National --
抱歉我回来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
我在商店里耽搁了一会
I got hung up at the store.
来
Come here.
爸爸打过电♥话♥了吗
Did your father call?
这样吧
Tell you what.
不如你去洗洗小手
Why don't you go wash up
-我来做晚餐 -好的
- and I'll fix us some dinner. - Okay.
喜欢那条领带
上尉
Captain.
稍息
At ease.
将军 没听说您会来这
General, no one mentioned you were coming.
我本来没打算来
Well, I certainly wasn't planning on it.
直到他们告诉我你撞毁了一架飞机
Until they told me that you crashed a plane.
教授在哪
Where's the professor?
不好意思 容我说几句 首先
Sorry, if -- if I may? First,
那架飞机的维修记录有问题
that plane had a faulty service record
-没人和我说过 -闭嘴吧
- that no one told me about. - Oh, shut up.
你到底为什么要去飞行
What the hell were you doing up there in the first place?
-去验证一个理论 -什么
- Testing a theory. - What?
看看空军能不能发现你在飞行 是吗
That the Air Force doesn't know what it's doing?
需要我提醒你我们在这里的意义吗
Need I remind you of our purpose here?
我在会议上告诉你的第一件事是什么
The first thing I told you in our meeting?
飞碟不存在
Flying saucers don't exist.
没错
That's right.
那个教授 他是不是对你吆五喝六的
This professor, is he bossing you around or something?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那就别惯着他的奇思异想了
Well, then, stop indulging his bullshit.
我想和那个富勒飞行员谈谈
I want to go talk to this Airman Fuller.
我需要推♥翻♥他的理论 长官
I needed to disprove his theory, sir.
我不需要你推♥翻♥理论
I don't need you disproving a theory.
我需要你把报告写了 然后结案
I need you to write reports and close cases.
如果你办不到 我就去找个办得到的人
And if you can't, I'll find someone else who can.
上尉
Captain.
*音乐之境*
*Somewhere there's music*
*多么微弱的曲调*
*How faint the tune*
*天堂之境*
*Somewhere there's heaven*
*月亮高挂*
*How high the moon*
这歌♥是什么意思
What is it about that song?
你还在这呢
You're still here.
*若你快快归来我身边*
*If you would come to me soon*
介意我问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
上尉和我一起去飞行
The Captain and I went up
重演了你的那次相遇
and re-created your version of the encounter.
-和气象球的相遇 -那不是气象球
- With a weather balloon. - It wasn't a weather balloon.
我们精确地复刻了你的飞行路线
Well, we replicated your flight path precisely,
完全复♥制♥你的描述 然后我们的飞机就坠毁了
according to your account, and, uh, our plane crashed.
据上尉所说 你能活下来算是走运
According to the Captain, you're lucky to be alive.
坦白说 我们都是走运
Well, frankly, we all are.
如果 你在飞行时的操作确实如你所言
If, in fact, you did do what you said you did up there.
我从没说过是我♥操♥作的
I never said that I did.
我说飞机是那样飞的
I said the plane flew that way.
这是什么意思
What do you mean the plane flew that way?
意思是我没有控制飞机
I mean I wasn't in control.
那束光在帮我驾驶飞机 就像飞机
The light flew it for me. It was as if it was...
就像飞机在向我展示自己的能力
It was like it was showing me what it could do.
你为何之前对此只字不提
Why didn't you say anything about this before?
他们都以为我疯了
Everybody else thinks I'm crazy.
只有你好奇那首歌♥的事
You're the only one that asked about the song.
我告诉你 它就是通过歌♥和我交流
Well, I'm telling you, this is how it communicated with me.
你耳机里的旋律多半来自
A song playing through your headset could easily
-附近的广播电台 -不
- have come from a radio station nearby. - No.
不不不 它来自我的家乡
No, no, no. This came from my hometown.
我记得那个熟悉的声音
I mean, I recognized the familiar voice.
DJ的呼号♥
The deejay call sign.
"这是KKJH电台 圣地亚哥..."
"This is KKJH, San Diego..."
这不符合逻辑
Logically, that's not possible.
逻辑解释不了我们现在面对的事情
Logic can't begin to explain what we're dealing with here.
或许该我来开车
Hey, maybe I should drive.
毕竟我两只手都能用
I still have two good arms.
事实上 这车是你的
The car's yours, actually.
医院
我要坐飞机回华盛顿特区
I got to get a flight back to D.C. from here.
没什么事吧
Oh, everything all right?
只是一些善后工作
Yeah, just got to clean up a few things,
向上司汇报
check in with the head honchos.
他们有点生气 但是我们没事
They're a little pissed but, you know, we're fine.
那我只有自己填写报告了
I'll fill out the report by myself then.
我已经填好了
I already filled it out.
今早发出去了
Sent it out this morning.
你写了报告都没给我看
You wrote the report and you sent it in
就发出去了
without showing it to me?
怎么写的
Well, what did it say?
就是我们证明的东西
Just what we proved.
那不过是个气象气球
That it was a weather balloon.
我昨晚和福勒谈过
I spoke to Fuller last night.
他说了另一些你没听说过的
He said a-all these other crazy things
疯狂细节 比如那首歌♥...
that you wouldn't have heard. Like the -- the song --
广播来自他在西海岸的家乡
Was broadcast from his hometown on the West Coast?
还有那束光在试着和他对话
That the light was trying to talk to him?
听着 你不了解像他那样
Look, there's something you don't know about pilots
经历过战斗的飞行员
who've seen combat like he has.
他们会崩溃
They can crack up.
出现幻听和幻觉
See and hear weird things.
但我要是把你这堆鬼扯写进报告
But I put any of that crap you're talking about in the report,
会毁了他的事业
he loses a career
我们会陷入一个毫无意义的悬案
and we're stuck with a case open for no good reason.
你不觉得找出真♥相♥就是意义吗
And you don't think finding out the truth is a "good reason"?
油不够了
Tank's a little low.
记得加满
You need to fill 'er up.
*我要回家爬上我熟悉的山丘*
*I'm a-goin' home to the hills I used to know*
*我的思绪从未如此...*
*And my thoughts are never re--*
一个新敌人感觉到兵力
...and a new enemy will more likely strike
或其它潜在因素对自己有利时
whenever it feels that the relativity in military
就更可能发起攻击
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表