剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
意味着你是问题的一部分
Which makes you part of the problem.
离她远点
Get away from her!
我说了后退
I said back away.
我们离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
快 走吧
Oh, u202dcome on, go!
靠
Oh, shit!
倒车 倒车 倒车
Reverse, reverse! Reverse!
抱歉刚才有些夸张
I'm sorry if that was a bit dramatic.
我还希望你们能意识到这些人为我工作
I'd hoped you realized these men work for me.
你的秘密纳粹党卫军 对吗
Your own private SS, right?
出于保护目的
For protection?
但我们看到了你想保护的东西
But we saw that thing you're trying to protect.
你们见到艾伯特了
Oh you met Albert.
我的猕猴
My rhesus monkey.
历史上第一只进入太空的猴子
First one ever shot into space.
它死之前绕了地球三圈
Made three rotations before it perished.
我们留着它
We keep him
是为了研究太空对肌肉组织的影响
to study the effects of space on muscle tissue.
总有一天 我们会把人类送入太空
One day, we'll put a man up there,
它的生理组织对我们的研究贡献颇大
and his biology has been invaluable for our research.
你们是什么时候溜进我的办公室的
So, when did you sneak into my office?
首先 你这个谎话连篇的骗子
All right, first off, you lying sack of shit,
那根本不是什么猴子
that was no goddamn monkey.
你真的把一只灵长类动物送入了太空
You really put a primate into space?
这 这简直不可思议 教授
That is -- That's incredible, Professor.
谢谢
Thank you.
那也是绝密信息
It was also top secret.
我能和你私下谈谈吗
May I speak to you in private?
我很失望 博士
I'm disappointed, Doctor.
我们上次谈话后 我还以为
After our last talk, I would have thought
如果你有任何顾虑 会直接来找我
you'd come directly to me if you have any concerns.
你的视差理论只是掩饰罢了
Your parallax theory was a smokescreen.
你所形容的盘旋
What you described as hovering
站在地上的农夫根本不可能看到
would have been impossible from a farmer's perspective,
更别说飞机上的乘客了
to say nothing of the passengers on the plane.
我做了一些计算 回到了农场
So, I did some math and went back out to the property.
然后找到了这个
And I found this.
这些就在火箭飞行轨迹下的地面上
These fell directly beneath the flight path of the rocket.
如果真是火箭的话 虽然我怀疑它不是
If, indeed, it was a rocket, which I doubt that it was.
所以 我想你也不相信那是只猴子
So, I suppose you don't believe it was a monkey, either.
与其说视差理论是一种掩饰
The parallax theory was less a smoke screen
倒不如说是在试图拖延不可避免的事情
than an attempt to delay the inevitable.
什么不可避免的事
The inevitable what?
我想象的极限
Limits of my own imagination.
我看到了这些标记 也听说了目击事件
I've seen these markings. I heard about the sightings.
我也解释不了
I can't explain it, either.
我知道你回了农场
I know you went back to the farm.
我指望你能找到些什么
I was hoping you'd find something.
一些解释
Some explanation,
一些我疏忽的东西
something I missed.
你不想让我或其他人这么做
You don't want that from me or from anyone else.
所以你才用那些猪买♥♥通农夫 让他闭嘴
It's why you silenced the farmer with those pigs.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure what you're referring to.
你现在出口成谎了 不是吗
Lying comes so naturally to you now, doesn't it?
你对真正的科学不感兴趣
You're not interested in real science.
你只是为了自己的政♥治♥利益而利用它
You use it, yes, for your own political gain.
不过我想你已经习惯了
But I guess you're used to that.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你也不配质疑我的目的
You don't get to question my intentions.
这没什么疑问
There is no question.
经过你在战争中做的那些事后
After what you did during the war,
我能理解你想让自己受欢迎
it makes sense you're gonna want to be liked now.
但你骗不了我 教授
But you're not fooling me, Professor.
我知道你的真面目
I see who you really are.
你还是没问我为什么到这来
You still didn't ask why I'm here.
我接到了你的办公室的电♥话♥
I got a call from your office.
和你的妻子有关
It's about your wife.
我的妻子
My wife?
她怎么了
What about her?
我和我丈夫在纽约被抢劫过一次
My husband and I were mugged once in New York.
我们吓坏了
It scared us so much.
所以我们离开了纽约
That's why we left the city.
在那之后 卡尔买♥♥了枪
Cal bought the gun after that.
他把枪留在了车里 因为我不许家里有枪
He keeps it in the car because I refuse to let it in the house.
但你怎么知道该来我家
But how did you know to come in?
我回到家后想"不该留她一个人"
I got home and thought, "She shouldn't be alone."
我回来时 看到发生了什么 然后
When I came back, I saw what was going on, and --
我想我应该向你道谢
I guess I -- I should thank you.
将军
General.
那么 这次会出点什么岔呢
So, what can we expect to go wrong this time?
我想你会大吃一惊的
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
不用再在森林里进行推进实验了
No more propulsion tests in the woods.
我们现在准备让它满功率启动
We are ready to take her to full power now.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
你在为国家做出伟大的贡献 士兵
You're doing your country a great service, soldier.
我向你致敬
I salute you.
为什么把奎因雇回来对你来说那么重要
Why is it so important to you that I rehire Quinn?
解雇他只会引起更多的注意
Firing him would raise only more attention.
我很高兴你没有这么做
I'm glad you didn't.
你到底打算怎么掩盖我们的痕迹
And how exactly are you gonna cover our tracks?
让海尼克这种人小赢一场
Give a man like Hynek a small victory,
他就永远不会发现自己满盘皆输
he'll never realize he lost the whole war.
失陪了
Excuse me.
清空这片区域
Clear the area!
行动 继续 别停
Move, move. Come on. Don't stop.
我
I --
不
No!
它传送走了吗 还是瓦解了
Did it teleport? Disintegrate?
刚刚到底发生什么了
I mean, what the hell just happened?
它奏效了
It worked.
蓝皮书计划
八 一 五 四 五 六 五
8, 1, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5,
九
9.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表