剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
我们也这个方面展开作战
We're fighting a battle on that front, too.
把其余的事大事化小好吗
Let's keep everything else to a minimum, okay?
但这事不符合规律
It doesn't follow the pattern.
这种现象的本质 你们俩都知道
The nature of this phenomena, as you both know,
是隐藏自身 使自己边缘化
is that it hides -- on the fringes.
这种现象与我们
This sighting is counterintuitive
对其所有行为的了解背道而驰
to everything we know about its behavior.
所以我们要让蓝皮书计划去和媒体交涉
So, we're gonna let Project Blue Book handle the press
而我们要做好反击的准备
while we prepare to strike back.
你亲眼看到这些东西了吗
Now, you saw these things with your own eyes.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
然后呢
And?
我不... 我真不知道该怎么形容
I-I-I don't -- I don't really know how to describe it.
我以前从来没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it before.
你现在是以飞行员的身份来说
Are you speaking as a pilot now
还是以蓝皮书计划成员的身份来说 上尉
or as a member of Project Blue Book, Captain?
-两者皆有 -屋里各位怎么看
- Both. - What does this room think?
这事关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
That's a matter of national security,
用不着你操心
which doesn't concern you.
更重要的是公众的看法
What's more important is what the public thinks.
我们不能让全国陷入恐慌
And we can't have a national panic on our hands.
您需要我们怎么做
What do you need us to do?
做你们一直在做的事
What you've always done.
我希望你们就所发生的事件给出一个
I want you to find a rational scientific explanation
合理的科学解释
as to what's occurred,
然后把新闻从头版上撤掉
then move it off the front page.
你是说欺骗大众
You mean lie.
我们亲眼看到了 那些东西不是飞机
We saw it with our own eyes. Those things were not planes.
你怎么知道苏联
How would you know what types of planes
有或是没有哪些类型的飞机
the Russians have or don't have?
苏联人和这些事件毫无关系
The Russians have nothing to do with this.
我说得对吧
Am I right?
目前 能平息舆♥论♥才是正确的做法
What's right is what works right now.
媒体已经在等你们了
Press has been waiting.
说些能打发他们的东西
Get out there and give them something to chew on.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
至于你们俩 我要真正的答案
As for you two, I'm gonna need real answers.
杜鲁门不会凭直觉就发动战争
Truman won't go to war on a gut feeling.
费尔柴尔德知道
Fairchild knows.
将军们也知道 但是他们绝对不会告诉我们
The generals know. But they'll never tell us.
我猜他们一直以来都在隐瞒着真♥相♥
I bet they've been hiding the truth this whole time.
我们之前看到的是什么
What did we see out there?
那些飞行器飞行的方式
Those crafts, the way they flew.
我们刚刚目睹了一起外星人入侵事件吗
Did we just witness an alien invasion?
我不能绝对肯定地说
Well, I can't say that with absolute certainty.
-但是 -操纵的物理原理以及速度
- But? - The physics of the maneuvers, the speed --
我想不出其他合乎逻辑的解释
I can't think of any other logical explanation.
这是"新的时代" 你的神秘人说的
It's the "New dawn." What your mystery man said.
没错 我们所看到的只是开始
Yeah, meaning what we saw is just the beginning.
这人是谁
Who the hell is this man?
-他怎么知道会发生什么 -我不能再说谎了
- How'd he know what was gonna happen? - I can't lie about this any longer!
地球上最厉害的军队都不知道会发生什么
The greatest military on Earth had no idea what was gonna happen.
不能告诉媒体 没到时候
Not to the press, not at this time.
-但这人知道 -这极不负责任
- But this guy knew? - It's irresponsible.
我们必须告诉公众真♥相♥
We have to tell the public the truth!
他是谁
Who is he?!
警局的电♥话♥被惶恐的人们打爆了
Uh, police phone lines are jammed with panicked calls.
有人说要在全市进行宵禁
Uh, there's talk of putting in a city-wide curfew.
军方有这样的飞行器吗
Does the military even have craft like that?
这属于机密信息
That would be classified.
那是苏联人吗
Is it the Russians, then?
我们的国家受到攻击了吗
Is our nation under attack?
我们处于战争的边缘吗
Are we on the brink of war?
没有
No.
我们没有受到攻击
We are not under attack.
今天发生的事是由于
What happened today was caused by...
是由于
...was caused by...
今天发生的事可能是
What happened today could have been caused
由自然现象所造成
by a natural phenomenon.
一种叫逆温的现象
These were temperature inversions.
这里 拜托 等等
Over here. Come on. Wait.
这不是个真正的答案
You never really answered my question.
逆温发生在当上层大气中有一层
Inversions occur when a-a layer of warm, moist air
温暖潮湿的空气
in the upper atmosphere
覆盖了地面附近凉爽干燥的空气时
covers a layer of cool, dry air closer to the ground.
这种情况会导致雷达信♥号♥♥弯曲
And this condition can cause radar signals to -- to bend
并给出错误的回应
and give out false returns.
三个独♥立♥的雷达信♥号♥♥追踪这些光
Three separate radar systems tracked these lights.
你的意思是他们都把空气误认为是坚硬的金属物体
Y-You're saying they all mistook air for solid metallic objects?
逆温的确会引起猛烈的雷暴
Temperature inversions do cause violent thunderstorms,
可以产生闪电
which can produce bolt lightning, which --
有人记得第一篇报道关于卢伯克之光
Anyone remember the first reports on the Lubbock Lights
或者弗拉特伍兹怪物吗
or the Flatwoods Monster?
在这两起事件中 我们有多位证人
In both those cases, we had multiple witnesses
声称发生了超自然现象
claiming otherworldly events.
也就是说 直到科学解释了
That is, until science explained --
这些机器不是美国已制♥造♥或正在开♥发♥的吗
These are not machines that the United States has made or is developing?
苏联上空或其卫星国上空有类似报道吗
Have they been reported over Russia or any of its satellite nations?
指国际关系中名义上完全享有主♥权♥
但其国内政♥治♥ 军事和外交受强权干预的国家
这就是我们现在掌握的所有资料
That's all the information we have at this time.
一旦我们有更多消息 会立即通知大家
We will keep you posted as soon as we know more.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在得走了
We need to leave now.
奎恩 奎恩 拜托
Quinn! Quinn! Come on!
借过 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
还有一个问题 拜托了
One -- One more question. Please.
我对此没有进一步的说明
I have no further comment on it.
如有进展我们会随时通知大家
We will keep you informed of any developments.
你真的认为只是一个逆温...
Do you really think that this is a temperature...
进展顺利
Well, that went well.
我们需要见面
纳皮尔街12976号♥
快点 我们得走了
Come on. We need to keep moving.
如果我们再安排一次新闻发布会
Can you really sell this temperature inversion idea
你真能让大家相信逆温这个解释吗
if we schedule another press conference?
在过往出现过先例
There is precedence, yes,
但是 这不能解释目击者的说法
but, uh, it won't account for the eyewitnesses,
而且肯定不是我们看到的
and it's certainly not what we saw.
至少你想通了对于大众我们该换个说法
At least you figured out we need to sell the public something.
是的 暂时 但我们现在应该分头
Yeah, for now. But, look, we should split up.
你联♥系♥雷达技术人员
You get in touch with the radar technicians.
我回纪念碑一趟
I'll go back to the Mall,
看看能找到什么支持我的理论
see what I can find to support my theory.
然后我们在旅馆碰头
Then we can meet back at the hotel.
行 你做你该做的事
Sure. You do your thing.
我去找雷达技术人员
I'll work on the radar techs.
很棒的团队合作
That was good teamwork in there.
所以我们还是一个团队
So we're still a team, then?
我在艾伦的电♥话♥里发现了这个
I found this in Allen's phone.
这是什么
What is it?
你觉得它是什么
Well, what does it look like to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得这是人们窃听电♥话♥的方式
I think it's a way for people to listen to our phone calls.
我觉得我们的房♥子被监听了
I think our house is being bugged.
你看起来一点也不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
我很惊讶 我只是
No, I am. I just...
我只是不知道说什么
I just don't know what to say.
你为什么给我看这个
Why are you showing me this?
艾伦不在家
Well, Allen's out of town,
你是我现在唯一相信的人了
and you're the only person I trust right now.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表