剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
一位名叫亨利·富勒的飞行员
Pilot there by the name of Henry Fuller
声称自己和一艘外星飞船陷入了近距离空战
claims to have gotten into a dogfight with an alien spacecraft.
不是我在控制着飞机
I wasn't in control.
是那道光在替我驾驶
The light flew it for me.
其他人都觉得我疯了
Everybody else thinks I'm crazy.
有人一直跟着我
Someone's been following me.
在五金店里有个人
There was a man at the hardware store
然后我在街尾又看到他了
and then I saw him again at the end of the driveway.
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么要跟着我
And why are you following me?
我得和你丈夫谈谈 这至关重要
It's very important that I speak to your husband.
是和艾伦的工作有关吗 跟蓝皮书计划有关吗
Is this about Allen's work? Is this about Blue Book?
听着 你的丈夫有危险
Look, your husband's in danger.
我们都有危险
We're all in danger!
机密信息
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第一季 第五集
本剧灵感来源于J·艾伦·海尼克博士
负责为美国空军调查不明飞行物
剧中所描绘案件均改编于真实事件
WCQU无线塔台
印第安纳州 特雷霍特地区
先生 快出来
Sir! Come out of there!
他还在那里吗
He's still back there?
是啊 我试着跟他讲道理
Yeah, I've tried reasoning with him.
但感觉他完全跟我不在一个频道上
But it's like he's in a whole other world.
先生 你不能待在里面
Sir, you can't be in there!
很危险
It's dangerous!
这个天线是无线电台的私有财产
That antenna's private property of this radio station.
先生 你这是非法闯入 会引起公共安全问题
Sir, you're trespassing and causing a public safety issue.
身处危险之中的是你们
You're the ones in danger!
我倒数三下
I can give you to the count of three
-不然我们 -3 42 11 76 79
- before we - 3, 42, 11, 76, 79!
记下来
Write those down!
快记下来 这数字能救你们的命
Write 'em down! It'll save your lives!
3, 42, 11, 76, 79!
站住
Stop!
快回来
Hey! Get back here.
你会触电的
Hey, you're gonna get electrocuted!
下来 快点
Get down from there! Now!
把手电筒给我
Give me the flashlight.
你看到他了吗
You see him?
他又逃了
He got away again?
当地执法部门
The local law enforcement
并没有处理这种情况的经验
isn't equipped to handle this situation.
那这情况具体是什么样的
Well, what exactly is the situation?
我们应该担心他回来吗
Should we be worried he's coming back?
福勒中尉离开了北达科他州基地
Lieutenant Fuller left the base in North Dakota
既没钱也没有任何资源
with no money and no resources,
没和家人联♥系♥
no family contacts.
我们会找到他的
We're going to find him.
他已经跨越四个州
Well, he's already crossed four states,
闯进我家 两次从警方眼皮底下逃脱
broken into my house, escaped the police twice.
我想知道的是
What I want to know is,
什么如此重要以至于他只想跟我谈
what is so important that he can only talk to me?
我们怎么知道现在自己安全了
And how do we know we're safe now?
我们很乐意在屋外安排一些人手 加以防范
Well, we'll be happy to post someone outside as a precaution.
如今最要紧的事情是
The most important thing is right now,
你不要多嘴
you remain quiet.
福勒这事是空军内部问题
Fuller is an Air Force issue.
我们希望能在内部解决
And we'd prefer to resolve this in-house.
所以与此同时
So in the meantime,
这事我们双方知道就行了
we just keep the events between us.
那晚另一个目击者
The other witness that night.
苏西
Susie?
我们或许也应该和她谈谈
We should probably talk with her as well, then.
我可以给你她的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I can give you her number.
可以吗
Would you?
放在厨房♥了
It's in the kitchen.
有劳了
Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse us, please.
教授 福勒那么大老远到这里来
Professor, Fuller traveled a long way to get here.
你真的要告诉我 你不知道原因吗
Are you're really telling me you don't know why?
我跟你一样很不解
I'm as confused as you are.
你之前的报告有可能
Could there have been anything
遗漏了什么吗
you may have left out of your initial report?
任何微小的细节
Anything at all?
没 至少我没想到任何东西
No. Nothing I can think of.
什么都没有
Nothing?
警方第一次碰到福勒的时候
When the police first encountered Fuller...
他让别人写下一些数字
...he asked them to write down some numbers.
这些数字对你来说有特殊含义吗
Do any of those mean anything to you?
这是圆周率的第90位到第100位
These are digits 90 to 100 of pi.
可能是某种代码
It could be a code of some sort.
你有在任何数据库里查过吗
Did you run it through any databases?
当然查过了
Of course.
福勒还说了别的吗
Did Fuller say anything else?
一如既往的就他那些"世界末日"的废话
Just his usual end-of-the-world crap.
没什么值得我重复给你听
Nothing really worth repeating.
四二一一 七零六 七九
4-2-1-1, 7-0-6, 79.
三四二一一 七零六 七九
3-4-2-1-1, 7-0-6, 79.
空军将军不会随随便便拜访平民家
Air Force generals don't just visit civilians in their homes.
这非同寻常 艾伦
This isn't normal, Allen.
-你在做什么 -我第一次和福勒见面时
- What are you doing? - When I first spoke to Fuller,
他说他在那次空战中听到了无线电广播
he said he heard a radio station during his encounter.
你说过 他闯进来的那晚也在听无线电里的消息
You said he was hearing messages from the radio the night he broke in.
警方也追踪到他在一个大型天线附近
And the police track him to a giant antenna.
这些全都应该意味着什么
It all has to mean something.
应该是最近的谐波
It should be to the nearest harmonic...
乘以二
times two.
你为什么不告诉将军这些事情
Why didn't you tell the generals any of this?
因为我不确定自己现在相信他们
Because I'm not sure I trust them right now.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我只需要自己先找到真♥相♥
I just need to find out for myself first.
降临近在咫尺
...The arrival is upon us.
如果你听到了这个消息 你就有危险了
If you're receiving, you're in danger.
如需进一步指令
For further instructions,
请解码 一八一五
decode 1-8-1-5,
一三一六
1-3-1-6,
五一八
5-1-8.
降临近在咫尺
The arrival is upon us.
重复传输
Repeat transmission...
米勒太太
Mrs. Miller.
我是美国空军迈克尔·奎恩上尉
Captain Michael Quinn, United States Air Force.
不好意思打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
上面委派我就国♥家♥安♥全♥问题与你谈谈
I've been asked to speak to you regarding a national security issue.
可以进屋谈吗
Would it be okay if we spoke inside?
有什么可以帮您 上尉
So what I help you with, Captain?
是关于米米·海尼克
Well, it's regarding Mimi Hynek
还有那天晚上发生的事
and the event that took place the other night.
我依然有些惊魂未定
It hasn't really sunk in.
你做的事很勇敢
It's very brave what you did.
而且像你这样的人带枪不太寻常
It's also uncommon for someone such as yourself to carry a gun.
米米和你说了
Mimi talked to you about that.
-她有没有提到 -在纽约被抢劫
- Did she mention... - Being mugged in New York City?
有
Yes.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you report it?
当时没有
Not at the time. No.
我们都被吓到了
We were too shaken up.
你是什么时候住在纽约
When exactly did you live in New York?
从一九四九年直到大约一个月前
From '49 until about a month ago.
有意思 我查了一下你的名字
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表