剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
《蓝皮书计划》前情提要
Previously on "Project Blue Book"...
辞职信
Resignation letter?
你在开玩笑吗
This a joke?
我丈夫需要你们的帮忙
My husband needs your help.
我觉得我们有充分的证据
I think we have strong evidence here
表明是第三类接触
for a close encounter of the third kind.
你都不在这里工作了
You don't even work here anymore.
我不会让你抢走我的工作成果
I'm not going to let you take my work!
你知道有多少次你害我差点被开除吗
Do you realize how many times I almost got fired because of you?
如果我没有说谎
If I didn't lie about what happened --
如果你没撒谎 那你就和其他所有人一样坏
If you hadn't lied, you'd be just as bad as all the others!
你还需要多少证据
How much evidence do you need?!
他们要来了吗
Are they coming?
不 他们已经在这了
No. They're already here.
现在这是自卫
Now it's self-defense.
你相信任何
Do you believe in any of what --
我相信什么不重要
Doesn't matter what I believe.
我得去一趟特区
I gotta go outta town, D.C.
你今晚就得走
You need to leave tonight.
机密信息
天空中的神秘亮光
俄♥罗♥斯♥研发出了原♥子♥弹♥
蓝皮书计划
第一季 第十集
[本季终]
1952年7月19日
华盛顿特区
-麻烦开快点 -这是最快的了
- Please, hurry! - I can't go any faster.
十美元背后人像
亚历山大·汉密尔顿相信你可以
Alexander Hamilton thinks you can.
天啊
Whoa, geez.
博士
Doc?
我没时间在机场给你打电♥话♥
I didn't have time to call from the airport.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我还不完全确定
I'm not entirely sure yet.
我只知道我会需要你的协助
I just know I'm going to need your help.
出租车就在楼下 我在路上跟你解释
The cab's downstairs. I'll explain on the way.
我得去五角大楼见将军
I got to meet the generals at the Pentagon.
是的 但如果我是对的的话
Yes, and if I'm right, they're gonna cancel
他们会在11分6秒之后取消你们的会面
that meeting on you in 11 minutes and 6 seconds.
快点 你怎么还没穿好衣服
Come on! Why aren't you dressed?
"一个新的时代" 他真的这么说了吗
"A new dawn." He actually said that.
你知道这听起来有多可笑吗
You realize how ridiculous that sounds.
你甚至不知道那个人叫什么
You don't even know this guy's name.
他给了你一张机票 叫你坐上飞机
He hands you a ticket, tells you to get on a plane,
然后你就什么也不问
and you just -- no questions asked.
我当然有疑问
Of course I asked questions.
他说在这我能找到答案
He said this is where I'd find the answers.
我是不是不该叫你来
Should I not have included you or something?
据我所知 咱俩不再是搭档了
Well, last I checked, we weren't partners anymore.
还有多远
How much further?
就在那边 但这交通有点
Well, it's right up there, but this traffic, it's --
不用找了
Keep the change.
博士
Doc!
博士
Doc!
博士
Doc!
我们赶到了
We made it.
还有十秒
10 seconds.
五
Five...
四
four...
三
three...
二
two...
他跟你说他会在这等你吗
He told you he'd be right here?
谁
Who?
那个人 戴帽子的那位
The man -- The man with the hat, whoever he is.
不 我们不是来这见他
No, we're not meeting him here.
那为什么我们要跑过来
Then why the hell are we running?!
安德鲁斯空军基地
首都902号♥机 跑道25 可以起飞
Capital 902, you're clear for takeoff on runway two-five.
首都902号♥机 跑道25 收到
Capital 902 on runway two-five. Copy.
塔台
Tower?
塔台 能听到吗
Tower, do you copy?
你看看是不是静电干扰
Can you see if you're getting some static?
塔台 我们有
Tower, we have a...
这边有些奇怪的东西
Something is out here.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
纽卡斯尔 这里是安德鲁斯基地
New Castle, this is Andrews.
首都这边追踪到很多不明空中目标
I'm tracking multiple bogies over the Capital.
你能看到吗
Are you seeing this?
收到 多架且高速移♥动♥飞行器
Copy. Multiple and high-speed.
在高空中迅速往返 那是些什么
Returning high and fast. What are those?
不敢相信我跟着你来了
Can't believe I followed you out here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得跟将军打个电♥话♥
I got to call the generals.
我们本来应该要看到些什么
What were we supposed to see, anyway?
你看 你知道那个叫什么吗
Look, you know what that one is called?
我不知道
I don't know.
看我能不能拍下来
See if I can get a photo.
-那儿 就在那 -我看到了
- There! Right there. - I see it!
亲爱的 过来一下
Honey, come over here a second.
没事的 亲爱的
It's all right, sweetheart.
-他跟你说飞行器会出现 -那绕城飞行的方式
- He told you this was coming. - The way they circled the city,
他们的轨道都经过精准计算
the trajectories were mathematical.
他连♥准♥确时间都告诉你了
He even gave you the time of day?
那飞行速度实在是太惊人了
The speed! It was just incredible!
这是场袭击 对我们首都的袭击
This was an attack. On our Capital.
不 我们还不知道这是什么
No, we don't know what this was yet.
-但你事先知道 -我们事先知道
- And you had prior knowledge. - We had prior knowledge.
我们要赶去五角大楼 我去叫辆车
We have to get to the Pentagon. I'm getting us a cab.
你看到了什么 艾伦
What did you see, Allen?
我要你确保防空洞储粮充足
I want you to make sure the shelter is fully stocked.
乔尔在哪
Where's Joel?
他在看电视 但是出了什么事
He's watching TV, but what happened?
我不...还没结束
I'm not... ...isn't over.
艾伦 我
Allen, I --
你在哪 艾伦
Where are you? I-I...
米米 你听得到吗
Mimi, can you hear me?
电♥话♥线路有点问题
Now there's a problem with the line.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
我必须...奎恩上尉...五角大楼
I have to -- I have to... Captain Quinn...Pentagon.
艾伦 我
Allen, I...
喂
Hello?
走吧 我叫到车了
Let's go! I got us a cab.
米米 米米
Mimi! Mimi!
艾伦
Allen?
博士 快点 我们要走了
Doc, come on. We got to go.
米米
Mimi!
妈妈 爸爸在华盛顿吗
Mom? Is Dad in Washington?
因为电视刚报道了首都的新闻
Because something just came on the news.
乔尔 把电视关掉吧
Joel, just... turn it off.
全都关掉
Turn everything off!
肯定是苏联人
It has to be the Russians,
这是在向我们宣战
which makes this an act of war.
我要派飞机去莫斯科 派军队在那里驻扎
I want to put planes over Moscow and troops in their yard.
不管这些飞行器是什么
Radar techs at Andrews
安德鲁斯的雷达技术追踪到
tracked whatever those craft were
飞行速度达到每小时七千英里
at 7,000 miles an hour.
苏联人没有这么高级的装备
The Russians don't have any equipment that can do that.
只是据我们所知没有 否则还可能是谁
That we know of. Who else would it be?
你们很清楚是什么人
You know damn well who.
你真的要把这种评估递交给总统吗
You really want to take that assessment to the President?
难道你更希望我跟他解释 他的最高统帅
You'd rather I explain to him how his top generals
没发现白宫上空的他国入侵行动吗
missed a foreign invasion over the goddamn White House?
媒体已经从外星攻击角度来报道了
The press is already running with the alien-attack angle.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表