剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
I don't care if we have to drop a nuke on Indiana
我也不在乎
to take Fuller out.
做点什么
Do. Something.
密苏里州 尤宁市
你觉得这人好说话吗
You think he's friendly?
兰德尔·卡瓦纳吗
Randall Kavanagh?
你好 抱歉我们擅自就来了
Hello, uh, sorry for the intrusion --
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是艾伦·海尼克教授
I'm Professor Allen Hynek.
这位是迈克尔·奎恩上尉
This is Captain Michael Quinn.
上尉
Captain?
什么上尉
From where?
美国空军
United States Air Force,
驻扎在赖特-帕特森空军基地
stationed Wright-Patterson Air Force base.
你觉得他听见你说话了吗
Think he heard you?
这是一把M1步♥枪♥
It's an M1 -- Single shot.
他需要重新上膛
He's gotta reload the next round.
把你的帽子扔给我
Throw me your hat.
快把帽子扔给我
Just throw me your hat.
等我数到三
On three...
一 二
One...two...
三
three...
等等
Wait!
没事了博士 你可以出来了
It's okay, Doc. You can come out now.
你们擅闯了我的土地
You were trespassing,
我有自我防卫的权利
and I have every right to defend myself.
我们自我介绍了
We identified ourselves.
你没听见我说的"空军"吗
You didn't hear me say "Air Force"?
-听得清清楚楚 -你为什么对我们开枪
- Oh, loud and clear. - Why'd you fire on us?
因为上次政♥府♥的人出现在我家门口的时候
'Cause the last time the government showed up on my porch,
他们也把我绑了
they did the same to me.
我们不是来找麻烦的
We're not here to cause you any trouble.
你刚把我绑上 还好意思这么说
Said the guys who just tied me to a chair.
那是因为你刚刚想打爆我们的头啊
Well, you just tried to blow our heads off.
我们还能怎么办
What else are we gonna do?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
得让他先相信我们
He needs to trust us first.
好了 这样能让你信任我们一点吗
There. Does that help convince you?
我们只是想问几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions.
什么问题
About what?
关于这个你知道点什么吗
You know anything about this?
你听到广播了吧
You heard the broadcast?
和外星人没有过接触的人
Nobody who hasn't had an encounter
应该都找得到那个信♥号♥♥
should have been able to find that signal.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们已经告诉过你了
We've already told you.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
我退伍之后布置的这些
Set this up after I left the service.
这些是我关注的几篇文章
It's a few of the articles I've been following.
你懂的 在我做飞行员之前
You know, 'fore I started flying,
我对这些故事不怎么关心
I didn't pay much attention to these stories,
飞碟惊魂
更别说相信它们了
let alone believe them.
直到后来我有了第一次接触
Till I had my first encounter.
和一个UFO吗
With a UFO?
"不明飞行物"
"Unidentified Flying Object."
这个说法还没流行起来
Hasn't caught on yet.
所以你看到了架喷火战机对吧
So you saw a foo fighter, right?
在战斗过程中
During combat?
给我们梳理一下事情经过
Walk us through.
那是1944年在意大利
It was Italy, 1944.
这些奇怪的橙色球体
These strange, orange orbs
这是我能想到的唯一的叫法了
were all I could think to call 'em.
在我进行完一轮轰炸之后
They trailed me for about five miles
它们尾随了我大概八公里
after a bombing run.
对我的收音机产生了干扰 我听见了静电电流声
Messed with my radio. I heard the static.
然后我所有的设备都瞬间变砖了
And all my instruments went haywire.
然后...
And then...
然后怎么了
Then what?
我听到了一首歌♥
I heard this music.
来自我的家乡斯克兰顿市的电台
Radio station in my hometown of Scranton,
很难以置信吧
if you can believe it.
和福勒一样
Just like Fuller.
你上报了
You reported it?
我上报之后他们立刻把我从前线撤了下来
Soon as I did, they pulled me off of active duty.
把我丢进了医院
Put me in a hospital.
说我压力太大
Told me I was suffering from stress.
你的上级是怎么和你说的
What were you told by your superiors?
不要声张
To keep quiet.
他们想让我去一家特殊的医院
They wanted me to go to this special hospital.
他们说我会"好起来"的
They told me I'd "Get better."
但我知道那是什么意思
But I knew what that meant.
意思是他们要对我的大脑下手了
Meant they wanted to mess with my mind.
你指什么
What do you mean?
你们说的福勒是谁
Who's this Fuller?
另一位飞行员 有过一段...
Another pilot. Had a...
非常相似的经历
very similar experience.
所以他是我们中的一员了
So he's one of us then.
还有其他人吗
There are more of you?
你让事情变得更糟了
You really made this worse.
是吗
Is that what I did?
我可不是带着枪进了目标人物家
I'm not the one who interfered with the target
并干扰她生活的人
by bringing a gun into her house
我也没有把政♥府♥的人招到自家门口来
or the government to our goddamn door.
你要保持距离
Keep. Your. Distance.
你还是没长记性
You still haven't learned.
你觉得这不够严肃吗
You think this isn't serious?
这很严肃
It's very serious.
这就是我要保持冷静的原因
Which is exactly why I'm staying calm.
因为我要处理好这事
Because I'm going to fix it.
各位 这两位是海尼克博士和奎恩上尉
Boys, I'd like you to meet Dr. Hynek and Captain Quinn.
这里的人都理解我们经历了什么
These men here, they know what we've been through.
他们不是为敌人工作吗
Don't they work for the enemy?
冷静
Easy now.
我们所有人都将我们的经历告诉了空军
All of us here, we told our story to the Air Force
接着被革职了
and got dishonorables.
你们凭什么觉得我们会跟你们说
Now what makes you think we'd want to talk to you?
因为这就是我们的工作
'Cause that's our job.
我们是来倾听的
We're here to listen.
我听说过蓝皮书
I've heard of Blue Book.
你们根本不听 只说谎
You don't listen. You lie.
我们负责找到真♥相♥
We find the truth.
这就是我们唯一的目的
That's all we're interested in.
如果你们告诉我们看到了什么
If you tell us what it is that you saw,
我们可以帮到你们说出真♥相♥
we can help you get that out there.
拜托
Please.
我向你们保证
I give you my word.
那是一次常规训练任务
Routine training mission.
我看到了一个没有机翼的飞行物
And I saw, uh, a wingless object.
以我的经验 大概有40英尺长
Best I could guess, about 40 feet long.
以奇怪的轨迹高速飞行着
Flyin' at high speeds in strange patterns.
我从没见过这样飞行的物体
Never saw anything fly like that before.
而且我说过 那个东西没有机翼
And like I said, it had no wings.
我当时在德国上空
I'm over Germany.
我和塔斯基吉空军战友们
And uh, me and the Tuskegee fellas,
我们看见了成队列飞行的灯光
we see these lights flyin' in formation,
跟在我们后面
followin' us.
我们称之为"德国佬的火球"
We called them "Kraut Fireballs."
但是我们没看见大炮
But there was no ordnance.
德国人当时也看见它们了
The Germans saw 'em, too.
我在太平洋战场
Pacific Theater.
我看见了一片灰云
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表