剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
What question is that?
你在试验场地干什么呢
What were you doing at the test site
既没有许可证也没有放行证
without authorization or clearance in the first place?
你抽烟吗
Smoke?
谢了
Thanks.
我的麻烦有多大
How deep in the shit am I?
这取决于你接下来要说什么
That depends on what you say next.
我在镇上遇见了一个姑娘 我们聊得很欢
I met this girl in town -- we got to talkin'.
她听说了关于这些绿光的事
She heard about the green lights
然后故意恳求我带她去看
and practically begged me to take her out to see them,
所以 我就把她带到目标所在地去了
so, um, I took her out to the target area.
我们喝了一整瓶苏格兰威士忌
We drank our way through a good bottle of Scotch,
但基本都是我在喝
but I did most of the drinking.
然后我恢复意识的时候就一个人躺在地上了
And, uh, next thing I know, I'm waking up flat on my back.
她不见了 车也被她开走了
She's gone. She took the car,
我钱包里的钱都被拿走了
took all the money out of my wallet,
我就被丢在那了
and left me stranded.
他嘴里没有半句真话
He's 100% full of shit.
为什么这么说
How do you mean?
昨晚喝了一整瓶威士忌
Drank a bottle of Scotch last night?
-我怎么一点没闻到 -所以呢
- I didn't smell it on him. - u202dSo?
还有他的手
And his hands.
我给他烟之后你观察他的手了吗
You see his hands after I gave him that cigarette?
嘴上说这吓尿了手却一点也不抖
Steady as a rock when he says he was scared out of his mind.
那个人就是在和我们编故事呢
The man's telling us a story that doesn't hold up.
白林导弹靶场的士官长
Master Sergeant of the White Forest Missile Range,
他在隐瞒着什么
and he's hiding something.
我们得搞清楚是什么
We got to find out what that is.
没那个必要
No, we don't.
听着 不是所有我们要解决的案子都是天上来的
Look, not every case we're trying to solve comes out of the sky.
记得吗 这里差点发生了
Remember, there was nearly
一次没人能解释的核弹发射
a nuclear launch here that no one can explain.
这个家伙在附近传播
This guy's runnin' around telling s--
我们的工作是观测流星 并将它们捕捉成像
Our job is to observe the meteors and capture them on film.
那个人不用我们管
That man is not our problem.
我要回场地完成我的工作了
I'm going back into the field to finish my work.
你想做什么都行
You do whatever you want.
租金收据
爱德华·里祖托
莫利路19号♥
要我说 猫不在家的时候
I say when the cat's away,
老鼠就要溜出来找找乐子
the mice get to have a little fun.
是挺有意思的
It has been fun.
*你会一直爱着我*
*...that you'll always love me*
怎么了 米米 你看上去心不在焉
What's going on, Mimi? You don't seem like yourself.
我很抱歉 只是
I'm sorry. It's just --
是因为那个闯进你家的男人吗
Is it that man that broke into your house?
我还是没法释怀
I know I still can't get over it.
*在我身边*
*...my side*
是因为艾伦
It's Allen.
最近有事发生 我不知道是什么事
Something happened recently, and I don't know what.
但我从来
But he's hurting
没见他这么痛苦过
in a way I've never seen before.
*我会死去*
*I, I would die*
我很好奇是什么事
I wonder what it is.
会不会跟他工作上的事有关
Could it have something to do with his job?
那叫什么来着 蓝皮书
What is it called again? Blue Book?
自从他开始这个计划后
Ever since he started there,
就变得神神秘秘
he's had to be so secretive.
我知道他还有事隐瞒
I know there's more he's hiding,
可他就是不肯说出来
but he just won't talk about it.
这样的话 你一定得做些什么
Well, then you've got to do something about that
为了你好 也为了艾伦
for your own sake -- for Allen's, too.
我试过 但他总是把我推开
I try, but he just keeps pushing me out.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
*所以 亲爱的*
*So, darling*
你是他的妻子 米米
You're his wife, Mimi.
如果他不肯告诉你真♥相♥
If he won't tell you the truth,
那么你完全有权利自己去找出来
then you have ever right to find it out for yourself.
你来这里做什么 海尼克博士
What are you doing here, Dr. Hynek?
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
遭遇外星人 我们可以接收信息
The encounters -- we get messages.
我们就是天线 任何人都无能为力
We're the antennas. There's nothing anyone can do.
美国护照
亚当·琼斯
路易·德维
亨利·米勒
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
这些灯光的闪烁
The, uh, the strobing of those lights --
一定是
it must've, ah...
你怎么在这
How are you here?
我会在你需要我时出现
I'm here when you need me.
也会在我需要你时出现
I'm here when I need you.
你能说一次人话吗
Could you speak to me in plain English for once?
很好 你快准备好了
Good. You're nearly ready.
准备做什么
Ready for what?
在镇上有个教堂
There's a church in town.
圣多米尼克教堂
St. Dominic's.
多米尼克·德·古兹曼是一位卡斯提尔神父
Dominic de Guzman was a Castilian priest --
天文学家的守护圣人
patron saint of the astronomers.
教堂钟声在每日正午响起
The church bell rings every day at noon.
等你头脑清醒后 去那找我
When you get your head together, come find me.
然后我们谈谈
Then we can talk.
你不准再这样把我丢下
Don't you dare leave me like this again.
它们要回来了
They're coming back.
你还有活要干
You have work to do.
你们是什么
What are you?
我在自己家里 却感觉像是入侵者
I feel like a trespasser in my own home.
这不正是你想解决的问题之一吗
Isn't that part of the problem you're trying to solve?
要是你不在 我肯定做不了这事
I couldn't do this if you weren't here.
你对我来说很重要 我很高兴能帮上忙
You mean a lot to me. I'm just happy to help.
那个盒子
The box.
我觉得我找到了什么
I think I found something.
这是什么
What is it?
是一本日记
It's a journal...
关于他的案子
about his cases.
从西佛吉尼亚
From West Virginia...
"福勒中尉"
"Lieutenant Fuller".
"福勒只是个孩子
"Fuller was just a boy.
他很迷茫
Lost.
我不知道他有多迷茫
I had no idea how much.
但无论他们对他做了什么
And whatever they did to him,
无论他们让他遭受了什么 他因此而崩溃"
whatever they subjected him to -- it broke his mind."
"我试图帮他 我求他不要
"I tried to help him. I beg him not to...
自杀
kill himself...
但他还是自杀了
but he did,
我能做的只是站在那里
and all I could do was stand there and...
看着他
watch him."
苏西 对不起
Susie, I'm...I'm sorry.
我只是 我觉得我需要
I-I just -- I think I need --
我能独自一人静静吗 我...
Could I just have some time alone? I-I...
我理解
I understand.
你好
Hello.
你好 唐娜
Hello, Donna.
米米在家吗
Is Mimi home?
她现在在忙 我会跟她说你来过
She's busy right now. I can tell her you stopped by.
好的 没问题
Okay. Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨天见到你真的很开心
It was really nice seeing you yesterday.
我真希望当时能介绍你认识我丈夫
I wish I could have introduced you to my husband,
但当时时机不太好
but it just wasn't a good time.
没事的
Not a problem.
晚安
Have a good night.
里祖托是个俄♥国♥间谍
Rizzuto's a Russian spy.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表