剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表
你服了吧 对不对
You're impressed, aren't you?
实际上是饿了
Hungry, actually.
我需要做些计算
I need to make some calculations.
不是这样干的 博士
That's not how it works, Doc.
你结婚多久了
So, how long have you been married?
12年了
12 years.
不可能 你这么年轻
No. But you're so young.
你丈夫是做什么的
And what does your husband do?
他教书 天体物理学
He teaches. Astrophysics.
我是不是应该假装知道那是什么东西
Should I pretend to know what that is?
过去十年我就是这么干的
It worked for me for the past 10 years.
米米 我刚来这里不久
Mimi, I'm new in t own.
哥伦布市好玩的地方都在哪里啊
Where are all the fun spots in Columbus?
可别告诉我是旱冰场 我会尖叫的
And if you say the roller rink, I'm gonna squeal.
我觉得你不该问我
I don't think I'm the right person to ask.
艾伦和我以前会去娱乐中心跳伦巴
Allen and I used to rumba down at the Rec Center.
可他现在太忙了
But he works so much now.
刚刚接了个新工作
Just picked up another job, too.
是吗 做什么
Really? Doing what?
我还真不能说
I can't really talk about it.
馅饼不错
Good pie.
你不是说你饿了吗
I thought you were hungry.
好吧 我付账
All right. I'm gonna pay,
然后我们上车赶路
then we're gonna get in the car, hit the road.
案子已经结了
Case is closed.
刚才聊得不错 谢谢
This was a good chat. Thanks.
本地飞行员看见飞碟
给你钱
Here you go.
对那飞碟着迷了吧
Crazy about that saucer, eh?
全市都紧张得不行
Whole town's on edge about it.
来这的所有人
Everyone that comes in here,
都只想讨论这个
that's all they want to talk about.
你可以告诉他们 其实就是个气象气球
Well, you can tell them all it was just a weather balloon.
法戈市现在没有外星人
No aliens in Fargo right now.
还没有已知的外星人
Yeah, that we know of.
比赛的灯光可以发出
So the lights on the game would've given off
差不多五万流明的光强
approximately 50,000 lumens.
到了五千英尺的晴朗夜空
On a clear night at 5,000 feet,
会弥漫减弱到差不多百分之一
that would diffuse to approximately 100th of that.
如果你再考虑到折射 风流等等
When you take into account refraction, wind currents,
还有气球是锥形的
uh, the fact that the balloon is cone-shaped --
你想说什么
What are you saying?
*音乐之境*
*Somewhere there's music*
那歌♥是你刚点的吗
Did you just put on that song?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
在你的笔记里 你说福勒讲到有首歌♥
In your notes, you said that Fuller said the song --
就是那首 说他有危险
that song -- told him that he was in danger.
而你刚刚点了这首歌♥
And you just put it on.
我不知道你想说什么
I don't know what you're getting at there,
什么歌♥不歌♥的 就是气象气球
but song, no song -- it was a weather balloon.
但是理论上来说
But on paper --
纸上谈兵和坐在战斗机飞在天上可不一样
On paper is not the same as being up in a fighter plane
以每小时两百英里的时速在五千英尺的高空
5,000 feet in the air traveling 200 miles an hour.
我只是想为我们发现的证据
I am just trying to find a reasonable explanation
找到合理的解释
for the evidence that we have.
你有个合理的解释了 我给你解释了
You have a reasonable explanation. Me.
那就带我上去 证明我错了
Well, take me up and prove me wrong.
倒是让我看看气象球在五千英尺高空看上去什么样
You show me what a weather balloon looks like at 5,000 feet
那样我就同意你的观点 写这份报告
and I will agree with you and write the report.
但到那之前 我相信数据
But until then, the math says otherwise.
你想要在高空试胆就为了证明你的观点吗
You want to play chicken at three g's just to prove a point?
play chicken是指"在两车马上要相撞时才紧急避让"的行为
好吧 我就载你一程
All right. I'll take you on a ride.
让你看看那些数字到底意味着什么
Show you what those numbers really mean.
气象服务人员在几个小时前放了一个气象球
So, the weather-service guy sent a balloon up a couple hours ago.
天气有点难预料
Weather's a little choppy,
但是我们应该能重现福勒当时的
but we should be able to re-create Fuller's exact --
好了 让我来
All right, I got you.
你紧张吗
You a little nervous, maybe?
我才不紧张
I'm not nervous.
好吧
Okay.
也许是有点
Maybe a little.
这是福勒对这起事故的描述
This is Fuller's account of the incident.
等我们上去了之后就大声念出来
Read it aloud once we're up there.
这样我们就能完全重现他演习时的活动轨迹
That way we can re-create his exactly maneuvers.
我已经看过并记住了这份文件的全部内容
I've already read this file and memorized its contents.
你确定你不是外星人
You sure you're not the alien?
也许我是呢
Well, maybe I am.
我不知道
I don't know.
这有点紧
It's a little tight.
先出来让我看看
Well, come out and show me first.
米米
Mimi.
你看上去太美了
You look amazing.
我够不到
I couldn't get the...
我现在开始嫉妒你丈夫了
I envy your husband right now.
你真的觉得他会喜欢吗
You really think he'll like it?
这真的太贵了
It's really expensive.
你不是说他有了一份新工作吗
Didn't you say he just started a new job?
那你就该买♥♥下来
Then you deserve this.
而当他看到你穿这件裙子
And when he sees you in it,
一定会每晚都带你出去跳舞
he'll take you out dancing every night.
然后也许什么时候我们再出来一起逛街
And then maybe you and I can do this again sometime.
博士 你在后面好安静啊
You're awfully quiet back there, Doc.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 谢谢
Just fine, thanks.
我们穿过这场风暴时也许会有点颠簸
Might be a little bumpy if we got to go through this storm.
我们是不是该回去了
Should we just turn back?
不 不会有事的
No, we're all right.
你已经背上降落伞了 对吧
Hey, you're wearing that parachute, right?
-上尉 -什么事
- Hey, Captain. - Yeah?
你开飞机这么长时间了
With all the time you've logged in the air,
从来没有见过你无法解释的事物吗
you've never once come across something you can't explain?
我认识的很多人都说 他们见过光束
There's a lot of guys I know who claim they've seen lights.
我们在欧洲时他们管那东西叫喷火战机
"Foo fighters," They called them when we were over there.
我个人而言 从来没有
Me personally? No. Nothing.
好了 就在那
All right. There it is.
准备好还原福勒的飞行动作了吗
You ready with Fuller's flight sequence?
-准备好了 -从上方靠近
- I'm ready. - From the top.
当他看到一团光时
After he saw the ball of light,
他以四倍重力加速度俯冲到它下方
he did a 4 g dive to get under it.
四倍重力加速度
4 g's?
千万别把午餐吐出来
Better hold onto your lunch.
他看见那道光急速闪过
He saw the light speeding past.
这时候他狠狠拉下飞机方向舵
That's when he pulled hard rudder.
你不是说过这是不可能的吗
I thought you said this was impossible.
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry. I got this.
上尉 停下
Captain! Stop!
小心
Look out!
发生了什么
What's happening?
我们要坠机了 抓紧了 博士
We're going down. Brace yourself, Doc.
这里有位平民
I got a civilian.
这边需要一副担架
Need a stretcher over here.
先生 不要动 你能听见我们说话吗
Sir, don't move. Can you hear us?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
那个男人是谁
Who was that man?
你没事
You're okay.
发生什么事了
What happened to us?
去掉那些技术术语 大致来说就是我们坠机了
Well, not to get all technical about it, but we crashed.
你怎么能这样 我说了让你停下
How could you do that to us? I told you to stop.
你跟我说过你想要证明你的理论
You told me you wanted to prove your theory.
是的 但我认为你想证明另一件事
Yeah, well, I think you are trying to prove something else.
剧集 | 蓝皮书计划 | 导航列表