剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我想回家
I want to go home.
我给你在米德兰酒店订了房♥间
I've booked you a suite at the Midland Hotel.
这是汤米的命令吧
Was that Tommy's orders, then, was it?
知道吗 米德兰酒店是汤米的小王国
See, the Midland Hotel is Tommy's little kingdom.
所有的行李员都负责盯梢
Where all the porters keep an eye,
所有的转接台姑娘
where all the telephone exchange girls
都上报我的电♥话♥
are reporting on my calls.
是啊 不如你就把这当成...
Yeah, well, why don't you think of it like,
隔离 迈克尔 怎样
er, quarantine, Michael, eh?
我们会像待狗一样对你
We'll treat you like a fucking dog, hmm?
臭狗
Smelly one.
脏狗
Stinking one.
直到我们知道你是清白的
Until we know you're clean, hmm?
去你的 亚瑟
Fuck you, Arthur.
让开 亚瑟
Stand aside, Arthur.
我不 波莉
No, Poll.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
别管他们
Forget about 'em.
去给汤米打电♥话♥ 告诉他
Go and phone Tommy, tell him.
波莉说迈克尔说的是真话
Polly says Michael's telling the truth.
没关系 别管他们
It's all right. Forget about 'em.
行 波莉
All right, Poll.
大衣不错
Nice coat.
什么料 骆驼毛 对吧
What are you like? Camel, right?
欢迎进入这个家族 吉娜·格雷
Welcome to the family, Gina Gray.
我赞许罗利先生在教育法案中做出的努力
I applaud the attempt by Mr Rowley in the Education Bill
学生最早15岁才能离校
to raise the school leaving age to 15.
我也支持...
I also support...
...至于任何种类的经济状况调查
...as regards means-testing of any kind,
-我们是人♥民♥ -对
- we are the people... - Yeah!
-我们受够了 -没错
- ..We've had enough. - Yeah!
"我们是人♥民♥ 我们受够了"
"We are the people, and we've had enough."
我提议制定修正案
I move in favour of the amendment.
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby.
不得不说 你在议会如同鸟儿在林中高歌♥
I must say, you sing like a songbird in the House.
这位美人儿是谁
And who is this pretty finch?
我妹妹
My sister.
怀孕了
Who's pregnant.
还很危险
And dangerous.
我们喜欢危险
Oh, we adore dangerous.
我们是指谁
Who's we?
这是个集♥合♥名词
It's a collective noun,
在此处描述的是一群人
in this case describing a group of people
他们不耐烦 年轻 而且
who are impatient and young and,
如同我所说的 喜欢危险
as I have said, adore dangerous.
谢尔比先生 你曾有匹马叫那个名字
Mr Shelby, you had a horse of that name.
威士忌 要爱尔兰的
Whiskey. Irish.
从我的瓶子里给他倒一杯
Give him one from my bottle.
再给我自己来一杯 这样 把瓶子拿过来
And one for myself. In fact, bring the bottle.
女士呢
And the lady?
我不渴
Isn't thirsty.
你是怎么知道那匹马的
How do you know about the horse?
我们有个共同的熟人
We have a mutual acquaintance.
梅·卡尔顿
May Carleton.
当我问起你的时候 她说
When I asked about you, she said,
"我的老天啊 我该从哪说起呢"
"Oh, my goodness, where do I begin?"
你为什么要打听我呢
And why were you asking after me?
因为就像我说过的
Because, as I have said,
我喜欢危险
I adore dangerous.
那她是从哪开始说起的呢
And where did she begin?
我很希望我们可以单独会面
You know, I was rather hoping we might have this meeting alone.
我妹妹是我的政♥治♥顾问
My sister is my political adviser.
而我刚刚给出的意见是 "不要见莫斯利先生"
And my advice just now was, "Don't meet Mr Mosley."
是因为我很危险吗
Because I am dangerous?
不是
No.
莫斯利先生 你不耐烦是为了什么事呢
What is it you are impatient for, Mr Mosley?
我等我他妈的威士忌等得受不了了
I'm impatient for my fucking whiskey.
本内特
Bennett!
梅·卡尔顿说起你的方式
May Carleton spoke about you
就像在说一场她没什么印象的派对
the way I imagine one might about a party they barely remember,
在派对上你还把车一头撞进了鸽舍
where you crash the car into the dovecote
并且整整三天里只靠香槟和可♥卡♥因♥过活
and live on champagne and cocaine for three whole days.
就是那种派对
You know, that kind of party.
就只有三天吗
Only three days?
我妹妹本来建议不要同你见面的
My sister advised against meeting you
因为看起来你在背离我们的党...
because it appears you are moving away from the party...
倒向另一个方向
In a different direction.
是什么方向
And which direction is that?
倒向法♥西♥斯♥主义
Towards fascism.
"我们是人♥民♥ 我们受够了"
"We are the people, and we have had enough."
我觉得那句真不错
I thought that was excellent.
谢尔比先生 你又在往哪个方向走呢
In which direction are you heading, Mr Shelby?
我就是自己的革命
I am my own revolution.
而且你更喜欢爱尔兰的威士忌 而不是苏格兰的
And you prefer Irish to Scotch.
我也是
As do I.
就如同爱尔兰所有的事物一样 很复杂
Like all things regarding Ireland, it is...complex.
不是吗
Yes?
谢尔比先生 对于爱尔兰问题你持何立场
Where do you stand on the Irish question, Mr Shelby?
从没被问到过这个问题
Never been asked it.
也许是对你提出这个问题的时候了
Then perhaps it's time you were.
汤米 我是人♥民♥的一员 我听够了
Tommy, I am the people, and I have had enough.
我们在寻找一个人选去开展对话...
We are looking for someone to begin a dialogue...
对方是贝尔法斯特的某一派别
With certain elements in Belfast
在官方层面上 我们与他们没有什么瓜葛
with whom we don't officially have any dealings.
我还要在下议院"高歌♥"呢 忙不过来
I'll be too busy singing in the House.
此事完成后会有升迁
It would involve a promotion.
兰开斯特公国的副部长
Junior Minister to the Duchy of Lancaster.
我关注的是伯明翰
Birmingham is my concern.
爱尔兰让我觉得无聊
Ireland bores me.
谢谢你的威士忌 莫斯利先生
Thanks for the whiskey, Mr Mosley.
刚才那他妈的是怎么回事
What the fuck was that about?
爱尔兰 今天从早到晚都是爱尔兰的破事
Ireland. It's been Ireland's day all fucking day long.
什么意思
What do you mean?
艾达 回家后给你在波士顿期间
Ada, go home and start calling anyone who had dealings
所有与谢尔比有限公♥司♥有过往来的人打电♥话♥
with Shelby Company Limited while you were in Boston.
跟他们打听迈克尔
Ask them about Michael.
跟他们打听迈克尔的什么
Ask them what about him?
他接触过谁 见过谁
Who he's been seeing, who he's been meeting,
-他做过什么交易 -为什么
- what deals he's made. - Why?
特别要问清楚他见过来自格拉斯哥
Ask 'em especially about people he's met
或贝尔法斯特的什么人
from Glasgow or Belfast.
汤米 不如你和我一起回去吧
Tommy, why don't you come back with me, eh?
你可以和卡尔下下象棋
You can play chess with Karl.
我来打电♥话♥ 你可以在旁边听着
I'll make some calls, you can listen in.
明天再开车回家
Drive home tomorrow.
那混♥蛋♥上来就说爱尔兰威士忌
That bastard starts talking about Irish whiskey.
他知道个屁
The fuck does he know? Eh?
比我知道的多 汤米 你到底在说什么
More than me, Tommy. What are you talking about?
我在说一个空着的位子 艾达
I'm talking about an empty chair, Ada.
我的位子 我的王座
My chair. My throne.
人们觉得我要失势了
People thinking I'm going to fall,
他们在你面前的举止开始不一样了
they start behaving in a different way around you.
谁那么觉得了
Who thinks that?
他们就开始绕圈子
They start to circle.
谁会登上王座呢
Who's going to take the throne, eh?
琳达 她想为亚瑟争取一份
Linda, she wants some for Arthur,
艾博拉玛·戈尔德 北边的人 迈克尔...
Aberama Gold, people in the north, Michael...
回家去吧 去打电♥话♥
Just go home, make some calls.
我觉得新教的人要来了
Protestants are coming, I think.
我得回伯明翰去
I need to get back to Birmingham.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表