剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
还有你妻子的继母 卡兹恩夫人
and your wife's stepmother, Lady Curzon,
她们都是你的情妇
all of whom you are fucking.
如果这种事发生在运河小船里
If such things were to take place on a narrow boat,
教会就要介入了
the Church would get involved.
但是
But...
这并非发生在一条运河小船里
it's not happening on a narrow boat.
是的 而是发生在你公♥寓♥
No. It's taking place in your apartment,
你的乡村度假屋
in your country house,
有时甚至是你办公室
sometimes even in your office
就在下议院
here in the House of Commons.
所以没有秘密 没错
So no secrets. And, yes,
对 你被邀请过夜
yes, you are invited to stay the night
并可携带任意一位家庭成员出席
with whichever member of your family finds favour.
如果你不介意 我正要走
Now, if you don't mind, I was about to leave,
我得锁门了
I need to lock up me office.
其实我打算一个人来
Actually, I will come alone.
这个社会 会因你的待客之道评判你
In society, you are judged by your hospitality.
我期待一场冒险
I will expect adventure.
我们都是何等的流氓 不是吗
Such rogues we are, aren't we?
在议院朗朗鸣颂
Sing like songbirds in the House.
但结束后
And then, afterwards,
在肆意挑选的胴体中释放自我
relieve ourselves in the bodies of whomever we choose.
两个字典里没有禁止二字的男人
Two men for whom forbidding is forbidden.
肯定是场精彩的派对
It should be quite the party.
你得听从你脑中的声音
You have to listen to the voices that you hear.
照它们告诉你的做
Do what they tell you to do.
如今你已不需要擦拭油灯召唤精灵
You don't even have to rub the lamp any more to summon the genie.
不是因为蓝宝石 汤米
It wasn't the blue stone, Tommy.
而是你
It was you.
是你
It was you.
是谁
Who is it?
外面是汤米的车
It's Tommy's car outside.
是他 我去开门
It's him. I'll get it.
出什么事了
What's happened?
没什么 我没事
Nothing's happened. I'm all right.
快进来
Come in.
想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
-不了 -不用吗
- No. - No?
不用 我有消息告诉情报官
No. I have some information for the intelligence officer...
关于与莫斯利的谈话
...on conversations with Mosley.
他打算提出一个建筑工程的提议
He's planning to put forward proposals on building works.
他...
He, erm...
他想让共♥产♥党员考虑和他的新政党做兄弟党
He wants the Communists to consider his new party as fraternal,
这意味着他的活动
which means his activities
现在属于你的管辖范围了 对吧
are now part of your official remit? Yeah?
谢尔比先生 现在是凌晨两点 你可以其他时候再汇报
Mr Shelby, it's 2am. You can make your report any time.
-不如你留下来过夜吧 -不了
- Why don't you stay tonight? - No.
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you two to...
嗯 晚安
Yes, goodnight.
我今晚站在桥上 艾达
I stood on a bridge tonight, Ada.
往桥下看
And I looked down.
格蕾丝就在那儿
And Grace was there...
但她是如此鲜活
...but she was still alive.
汤姆 你还在吃鸦♥片♥酊吗
Tom, have you still been taking laudanum?
那驳船的名字叫一月
The fucking name of the barge was The January.
我们父亲的船
Our dad's boat.
我出生的船 我们从没得到过什么
The boat I was born on. We've never got nothing.
我们从没得到什么 以后也不会得到什么
We've never got nothing. And we never fucking will.
布鲁克医生说你没有去赴诊 汤姆
Dr Brooke said that you never arrived for your appointment, Tom.
是的
No.
他书里没有能够治疗我这种人的东西
There's nothing in his books of any use to a man like me.
他们谈论内疚
They talk about guilt.
内疚 什么内疚
Guilt! What fucking guilt?
-黑色的驳船 -不 不 不是那个
- The black barge. - No. No, that's not it.
不是那个 他说得对
That's not it. He had it right.
莫斯利说得对 他说"我们的字典里没有禁止二字"
Mosley had it right. He said, "Forbidding is forbidden to us.
"我们可以为所欲为 没人能阻止我们"
"We can do anything. Nothing can stop us."
但有部分的我 连我自己都觉得陌生
But there's a part of me that is unfamiliar to myself.
而我不停发现自己踏足那里
And I keep finding myself there.
只有一月能带我驶离
And only The January can get me away.
你能再去看看医生吗 汤姆
Will you at least try the doctors again, Tom?
那至少把鸦♥片♥扔了
Well, then at least throw away your opium.
是鸦♥片♥造成了幻觉
It's that that causes the visions.
就扔了吧
Just...throw it away.
只要还在 就是诱惑
While it's there, it's a temptation.
你还有多少
How much have you got left?
七吨♥
Seven tonnes.
-七吨♥ -没错
- Seven tonnes? - Yeah.
我不希望它用光 艾达
I'd hate for it to run out, Ada.
帮我个忙
You do me a favour?
等你孩子出生后
When that kid of yours arrives,
让它离我远点
keep it away from me.
芭蕾舞表演
A fucking ballet.
他想讨好某人
He wants to impress someone.
邀请我了吗
And I'm invited?
你和吉娜
You and Gina.
为什么
Why?
因为他想给你个机会 让你正式回来
Because he wants to give you the chance to come back properly.
-煤炭运输吗 -没错
- Coal haulage? - Yeah.
汤米希望你重新看看这些书
Tommy wants you to reopen those books
担任总经理一职
and become managing director.
我从底特律回来 就为了成为一个送煤工人吗
So I've come back from Detroit to become a coalman?
第一批货是运往旧金山的
The first delivery is bound for San Francisco,
如果成功的话
but if it works...
汤米觉得能在这边找到分销途径
Tommy thinks he can find distribution for it here.
这个所谓的煤炭
And this, erm, this coal...
-是可♥卡♥因♥吗 -不是
- is it snow white? - No.
是鸦♥片♥
Golden brown.
操
Fuck.
这是你的机会 迈克尔
This is your opportunity, Michael.
这个生意能赚到的钱
There is more money in this
比我们其他业务加在一起还要多
than there is in all the other parts of our business put together.
汤米知道鸦♥片♥会把人害成什么样子
Tommy knows what opium does to people.
汤米也知道酒能把人害成什么样的
Tommy knows what whisky does to people.
他却因为卖♥♥酒获得了官佐勋章
He got an OBE for selling it.
我会先跟吉娜谈谈
I'll speak to Gina.
你什么
You'll what?
我会先问问我妻子的意见
I will consult my wife.
你父亲也曾短暂地干过这一行
Your father ran this business for a bit.
那是1901年
1901.
他运输的也是煤炭 真正的煤炭
And he shipped coal. Real coal.
就煤炭而已
Just coal.
他的手指甲里 眼睑下
And his fingernails and his eyelids
耳朵缝里 都被煤炭弄得黑黢黢的
and his ears were black with it.
那些商人一开始会开一个价
And the merchants would offer them one price
结账时却只给一半
and then only pay half,
因为他们说了算
because they could.
那是不对的 迈克尔
And that was wrong, Michael.
用手去捏
Run your hands through it,
让它粘在皮肤上 洗都洗不掉
get it under your skin...
然后再看看吉娜会不会让你碰她
and then see if Gina will let you lay a finger on her.
我觉得她更喜欢鸦♥片♥
I think golden brown is more to her taste.
尤其是当你告诉她
Especially when you tell her
你会因此挣到多少钱的时候
how much money you're going to earn.
既然我们现在合伙做生意了 我该问问
Now we're in business together, I should ask,
你用哪只脚踢球 谢尔比先生
which foot do you kick the ball with, Mr Shelby?
我没有宗教信仰
I have no religion.
某些夜晚 我倒是希望我有
Some nights, I wish I had.
他是亲属吗
He's kin?
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表