剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
You see, he is being seduced, just as you were.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米
Tommy!
-汤姆 -怎么了
- Tom! - What?
莉兹 怎么了
Lizzie... What?!
汤米 我对天发誓 你不是什么好人
Tommy, I swear to God, you're bad.
但那个人就是魔鬼
That man is fucking evil.
莉兹
Lizzie...
我这么做
I'm only doing this...
都是为了扳倒他
to bring the bastard down.
是吗 但为什么
Yeah, but why?
汤米 为什么
Tommy? Why?
我在为英国政♥府♥提供
I am supplying the British Government
关于他组织的信息
with information on his organisation,
作为回报
and in return,
他们在防卫合同上给我优♥惠♥条件
they are giving me favourable terms on defence contracts.
不
No.
你这么做是因为你认为得有人阻止他
You're doing it because you think somebody should stop him.
他演讲的时候 我看见了你的表情
I saw your face when he was speaking.
你这么做是因为你觉得这是对的
You're doing it because you think it's the right thing to do.
一直以来 你都随心所欲
All this time, you just did things that feel nice...
因为你有这能力
because you can afford it.
莉兹 求你了 别说了
Lizzie, please. Please. Please stop.
别吓唬我
Don't scare me...
说你在我脸上看到了什么
by saying you see things in my face.
我还是想要能够随心所欲
I still want things that feel nice.
琳达
Linda...
琳达
Linda...
我们走
Let's go.
我们走 我们离开
Let's go, let's leave.
上车 我们去接比利
Let's get in the car. We'll go and pick up Billy.
我们开车去码头
We'll drive to the docks.
你想去哪个码头都行
Any dock you want.
我们上船
We'll get on a boat.
坐船离开
We'll sail away.
你和我
You and me.
去任何地方都行
Any destination.
小心点
Be careful, it's...
到处都是碎渣
It's broken everywhere.
我们今晚就走
We leave tonight.
我们离开这个地方
We'd leave this place.
再也不回来 琳达
We never come back, Linda.
我们再也不回来了
We never come back.
我是认真的
I mean that.
天亮之前就走
We go before it gets light.
答应我
Say yes.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
你留在这里
You stay here...
活在你的想象中
living inside your head.
过你的人生 打你的仗
Inside your life. Inside your war.
幸好我没一枪崩了你
I'm glad I didn't shoot you.
那样就太仁慈了
It would have been a kindness.
出去
Now get out.
求你了
Please...
和一群该死的吉普赛人共度了一晚
An evening with a bunch of fucking Gypsies.
彼得 彼得 踢过来
Peter! Peter! Kick it here!
踢过来 先生
Kick it here, mister!
这是支票担♥保♥书 莫斯利先生签的
This is a cheque guarantee, signed by Mosley...
代表一个叫吉米·麦卡文的人
on behalf of a man called Jimmy McCavern.
买♥♥什么的支票
A cheque for what?
我告诉他是买♥♥金酒酿酒厂的
Well, I said it was for the sale of a gin distillery.
但那不重要
But it doesn't matter.
这是莫斯利和一伙有组织犯罪网络的头目
It is direct evidence of a link between Mosley
相互勾结的直接证据
and the head of an organised criminal network.
等大会都开完后
A relationship he will try to deny...
他会试图否认他们的关系
after the bonfire of all conventions.
里面还列出了
It also contains the names of MPs
参加这次运动的议员名字
who have signed up to the movement,
以及那些内心赞同
and those MPs who are sympathetic
但在这一组织
but will not show their hand
正式宣布成立前 不会表态的议员
until the organisation is announced officially.
他们将与1月2日
On the 2nd of January.
在格罗夫纳酒店宣布 你最好把这记下来
In Grosvenor House. You might want to write some of this down.
我也遇到了来自上级的阻力
I am experiencing resistance from my superior officers, too.
这不是情报 雅戈尔
This isn't intelligence, Younger.
这是证据
This is evidence.
把这些交给保安处
Give it to the Branch.
政♥治♥保安处吗
Special Branch?
他们中有一半在竭力
Half of whom spend their lives
保卫工会 对抗芬尼安人
defending the Union against Fenians,
剩下的一半都在竭力
and the other half who spend their lives
保护莫斯利这样的人 和社会党人作对
defending men like Mosley against socialists.
我听说了他那天晚上在你家演讲
I heard about his speech at your house the other night.
媒体大加赞赏
Was favourably reported
说他因被芭蕾表演感动
as the passionate and spontaneous outpouring
而不禁真情流露
of a man moved by the emotions of a ballet.
在哪报道的
Reported where?
《每日邮报》 《晨报》 《每日镜报》
Daily Mail. Morning Post. Daily Mirror.
上等阶层 中产阶级以及工人阶级
It's upper, middle and working class,
都因钦佩而团结一致
all united in admiration.
还有 有人问我关于莫斯利的消息来源
Also, I'm being asked the source of my information on Mosley.
你没透露吧
Which you don't divulge?
没有
No.
结果导致我半年一次的工作审查不合格
And as a result, my six-monthly review was unfavourable.
他们考虑把我调往南非
They're talking about moving me
约翰内斯堡负责黑人和有色人种的部门
to a black and coloured desk in Johannesburg.
我还怀疑一个叫做D区的组织
I also suspect there are specific threats to me personally
会威胁到我的安危
from an organisation called Section D.
你过去和他们有过争执 对吧
I believe you've had a dispute with them in the past.
坐下 雅戈尔
Sit down, Younger.
我们现在就是D区
We are now Section D.
我他妈打败了他们
And I fucking beat them.
你是军人 我也是军人
You're a soldier, I'm a soldier.
这个国家里有人准备杀戮
There are elements within the state who are prepared to kill.
我们必须毫不畏惧地面对他们
We need to meet them unafraid.
说得像个真正的信徒
Spoken like a true believer.
我的上级还问 为什么关于杰茜·伊顿
My superiors also ask why the information on Jessie Eden
和共♥产♥党人的情报没下文了
and the Communists has apparently dried up.
为什么没下文了 谢尔比先生
Why has it dried up, Mr Shelby?
你妹妹有个理论 很有意思
Your sister has an interesting theory.
她认为 也许汤米·谢尔比
She thinks perhaps at last
终于开始拥有了信仰
Tommy Shelby has actually started to believe in something.
雅戈尔
Younger.
请不要听信我妹妹对我的看法
Please don't listen to my sister's opinions of me.
那些看法总是...充满希望
They are always... hopeful.
因此总是错的
Therefore they are always wrong.
成立于1920年
你能听见吗 看着我
Can you hear me? Look at me.
你会没事的 我马上回来
You're going to be all right. I'll be back.
你会没事的
You'll be OK.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
没事的
It's OK.
操
Fuck!
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
打给莫斯
Call Moss!
快搞清楚艾达在哪里 来吧 亲爱的
Find out where I can reach Ada. Come on, love.
起来 好姑娘
Up you get. Good girl.
快点 带她走 带她走
Come on, take her. Take her.
来吧
Come on.
起来 起来 好小子
Up you get. Up you get. Good boy.
快点
Come on.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表