剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
不过你也不用说
But you don't need to.
你的尸体就是教训
Your body will be the lesson.
你以特殊身份为
You work in a particular capacity for
汤玛斯·谢尔比阁下工作
Mr Thomas Shelby, OBE.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
我听说你是个拳手
I heard you're a fighter.
最好的拳手
The best.
但你打拳的日子已经结束了
But your fighting days are over.
因为我要让谢尔比先生知道
Because I need Mr Shelby to understand...
他最好的拳手
..that his best...
还不够好
..is not...good enough.
邦尼
Bonnie!
永别了 拳击手少年 你死得安详
Farewell, fighter boy. You died well.
邦尼
Bonnie...
邦尼
Bonnie!
告诉汤米·谢尔比 是时候分享一下了
Tell Tommy Shelby it's time to fucking share.
诺丁汉以北的赛马场都归我们
We'll take all the tracks out as far as Nottingham.
切尔滕纳姆也归我们
We'll take Cheltenham as well.
不然 钉在十字架上的就是汤玛斯·谢尔比
Otherwise, it will be Thomas Shelby who's crucified,
而且永无复活之日
and there will be no resurrection.
走吧 兄弟们
Come on, boys.
*但当你哭泣时*
* But when you're crying *
*雨随之而下*
* You bring out the rain *
*所以不要再哭泣*
* So stop your crying... *
女士们先生们 我要暂时休息一会
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm just going to take a short break.
谢谢
Thank you.
好伙计
Yeah. Good man.
真美 比利 真美 真的很好听
Beautiful, Billy, beautiful. Really nice. Really nice.
非常深情 是一首打动人心的歌♥
Really meaningful, you know? A heartfelt song.
我很喜欢 真的
I like it. I really do.
兄弟们 这位是比利·格拉德
Boys, this here is Billy Grade.
这就是我之前跟你说过的人
Man I was telling you about, son.
比利 这是我的弟弟 芬恩
Billy, this here's my kid brother, Finn.
喝一杯吧 比利
Have a drink, Billy.
不行 我的嗓子
I can't, my voice is...
喝吧 比尔
Drink, Bill.
好
Yeah.
你们应该不记得
You boys won't remember...
但我还记得比利当年
..but I remember when Billy here
在这里的足球场上谋生的时候
made a living on the football pitch.
是啊 那是很久之前了 谢尔比先生
Oh, yeah, that was a long time ago, Mr Shelby.
-是啊 黄金左脚 -没错
- Yeah, what a left foot, eh? - Yeah.
然后呢 当教练 对吗
And then what? Manager, right?
对 现在我是个歌♥手
Well, yeah, and now I'm a singer.
是吗
Are you?
英格兰的每支球队都知道比利·格拉德
Every football team in England knows Billy Grade.
他也认识一些人 对吧 比尔
And he knows a few people, too. Don't you, Bill, eh?
-一两个吧 -有用的人
- One or two. - Useful.
很有用
Very useful.
但你在做什么 比尔
But what do you do, Bill, eh?
你在这里 唱歌♥ 随你怎么说
You're in here, singing, or whatever the fuck you call it,
就在这个伯明翰的破酒吧里
in shit-hole pubs in Birmingham.
这根本没办法谋生 兄弟们
It's no way to make a living, boys.
-丢脸 -我很喜欢
- Degrading. - I love it.
真的 我很喜欢
I really do, I love it.
而且 谢谢你邀请我今晚来这里
And thank you, by the way, for inviting me here tonight.
真的很感谢 非常感谢
I really appreciate it, so thank you very much.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
我不是请你来唱歌♥的
I didn't invite you here to sing.
我要是想听歌♥ 我会买♥♥艾尔·乔森的唱片
If I wanted to listen to music, I'd buy an Al Jolson record.
那才是我的选择
That's what I'd do.
真正的歌♥手 懂吗
Real singer, you know?
旋律
Melody.
曲调
Tune.
那你到底想要什么
So what is it that you want...exactly?
芬恩会向你说明我的提议
Finn will explain the nature of my proposition.
你会好好听他说 对吗 比尔
You'll listen to him, won't you, Bill, eh?
-会留心听 对吗 -当然
- You'll be attentive, won't you? - Yeah, of course, course.
如果你不专心
Because Isiah here,
这位艾萨会让你尝到后果
he'll show you the fucking consequences if you don't.
知道吗
All right?
酒留给你
I'll leave you with the bottle,
什么提议
What proposition?
比利 我想让你
Right, what I want from you, Billy,
在所有这些球队旁边
is for you to write down a name and a number
都写下一个名字和号♥码
next to every one of those football teams, yeah?
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
现在人们喜欢赌球
People like to bet on those kind of things these days.
-我们是赌博企业 -我知道你们是谁
- We are a gambling enterprise. - I know who you are.
想改变赛马结果
To fix a horse race,
就给不被看好的选手一点可♥卡♥因♥
you give the outsider a bit of cocaine.
-老天 -想改变球赛结果
- Jesus! - To fix a football match,
就给守门员20英镑
you give the goalkeeper £20.
你现在是剃刀党的一员了 比利
You're a Peaky Blinder now, Billy.
你手上拿的是什么
What have you got there?
我写了一封信
I've written a letter.
给谁的
Who for?
给你的
For you.
莉兹也给汤米写了一封
And Lizzie's written one to Tommy.
好吧
Well...
能给我看吗
can I read it?
还没写完
It's not finished yet.
我要删掉我喝醉时写下的内容
I'm getting rid of the parts I wrote when I was drunk.
对了 我不再喝酒了
By the way, I've stopped drinking.
你的白粉我也倒进厕所冲走了
And your bottles of snow I poured down the lavatory.
我喝醉时 对你太凶了
When I was drunk, I was too hard on you.
不是你的错
It's... It's not your fault.
这么说
So...
-那封信是关于我的 对吗 -对
- That letter's about me, is it? - Yeah.
也关于我
And about me.
关于未来 关于公♥司♥
About the future. About the company.
-我和莉兹... -在过去几小时里坐在这
- Lizzie and I... - Sat here and made things
-把事情变得更糟了 -对
- worse the last few hours. - Yeah,
我们还想出个计划
and we've come up with a plan.
你们还想出个计划吗
Oh, you've come up with a plan, eh?
莉兹说汤米如果继续这样下去
Lizzie says Tommy won't live two more years
不出两年就会丧命 他做得太过火了
if he carries on like this. He's gone too far.
莉兹这么说吗
Is that what Lizzie says,
真的吗
Really now?
他做得有多过火 琳达 多过火
Well, how far has he gone, hmm, Linda? How far?
他损失了所有在美国的合法资金
He's lost all the legitimate money in America.
不 那是迈克尔的错
No. No, that was Michael.
他操纵赛马结果 操纵球赛
He's fixing races. He's fixing football.
金融危机之后 谢尔比有限公♥司♥
Following the financial crisis, the Shelby Company Limited
必须找到其他现金收入来源
has to find other sources of cash income.
汤米去了唐人街
Tommy went into Chinatown.
他把共♥产♥党的情报出♥卖♥♥♥给英国情报机构
He's selling out the Communists to the British intelligence.
而且他的名气与日俱增
And all the time, every day, he gets more and more famous.
但那也没关系
But that's OK.
因为如果有人推断出真♥相♥...
Because if anyone puts two and two together...
那不是我们干的
That wasn't us.
真的不是我们干的
It's not fucking us!
会爆发出来的 亚瑟 纸包不住火
It's going to blow up, Arthur! It can't sustain.
-你心里清楚 -是吗 你又知道什么
- You know it. - Oh, yeah? And what do you know, eh?
你们都找到解决办法了
You've worked it all out.
你和该死的莉兹 对吗
You and fucking Lizzie, eh?
都计划好了 是吗
Got it all planned out, is that right?
我告诉你
And I tell you,
你只需扮演好听话好妻子的角色
all you're going to do is you're going to be the good fucking wife.
对 像对完美夫妇那样
Yeah, like the perfect couple.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表