剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
波莉
Polly.
你们带枪了吗
Are you armed?
带了
Yeah.
带了
Yeah.
你们能不能把武器放在吧台后面
Would you please consider putting your weapons behind the bar
免得待会情绪激动
in case feelings begin to run high?
放在吧台后面是吗 波莉
Behind the bar, Poll, eh?
放在我自家吧台后面
Behind my own bar, yeah?
我觉得放那里比较妥当
I prefer it there.
汤玛斯
Thomas?
我昨天晚上
I had a dream...
梦到了一只黑猫 波莉
About a black cat last night, Poll.
梦到黑猫就表示身边有叛徒
A black cat dream means there is a traitor close by.
这是你教我的
It was you who taught me that.
黑猫可以有很多寓意
Black cat can mean lots of things.
也许意味着你在伤害自己
Can mean you're hurting yourself.
背叛自己
Betraying yourself.
你是不是出现幻觉了 汤玛斯
Are you seeing things, Thomas?
是的
Yes, I am.
我看到了 非常清晰
Yes, I am. Very clearly.
各个方向都有
Coming from every fucking direction.
汤米
Tommy.
我想给你介绍我妻子
I'd like to introduce you to my wife.
我也想跟你谈谈
I would also like to, er, say something.
-坐下 迈克尔 -我背叛了你
- Sit down, Michael. - I betrayed you.
-迈克尔 -但只是在我心里
- Michael. - But only in my heart.
曾经有一段时间
There was a time,
在美国
in America,
在那家银行里有很多钱
and there was a lot of money in that bank.
我就想我是不是可以...离开
And I wondered if I could...I could leave,
搬去加利福尼亚
move to California.
有人说我应该投资电影
Someone said I should invest in pictures.
好莱坞电影
Hollywood.
但是吉娜阻止了我
But Gina stopped me.
-吉娜说... -我叫你坐下 迈克尔
- Gina said... - I told you to sit down, Michael.
告诉我
Now, tell me...
在贝尔法斯特海港的那艘船上
What happened on that ship
到底发生了什么
in Belfast harbour.
在从纽约回来的路上 我们结婚了
On the journey back from New York, we got married.
但我们需要一个证人
But we needed to find a witness.
一个舱务长
A purser.
他是贝尔法斯特人
He was from Belfast.
我们就熟悉了起来
We got friendly.
船靠岸之后发生了什么
What happened when the ship docked?
这位舱务长有朋友
This purser had friends
在蒂龙郡开了一家威士忌酿酒厂
who ran a whiskey distillery in County Tyrone.
他们想找个办法把酒卖♥♥进美国
They wanted a way of getting their stuff into America.
我就说 "好 让他们上船来吧"
So I said, "OK, invite them aboard."
他们进来时 我才意识到他们不是酿威士忌的
When they came in, I realised that they didn't make whiskey.
他们是苏格兰人 来自格拉斯哥
They were Scottish. From Glasgow.
说的他妈什么鸟语 我一句都听不懂
Couldn't understand a fucking word they were saying.
他们开始爆粗口
They started swearing,
我就让吉娜离开
so I asked Gina to leave.
然后他们就开始说起你 汤米
That was when they started talking about you, Tom.
他们说 汤米·谢尔比威势不再
They said that Tommy Shelby was a spent force,
政♥治♥让他崩溃了
that politics had got to him...
他已经耗尽了脑力
That he was spent in the head,
现在正是弃暗投明的好时候
that now was a good time to move in
问我是否想加入他们
and did I want to be part of it.
他们知道我们在美国损失了不少钱
They knew about the money we lost in America.
他们说你会怪我
They said that you were going to blame me.
你还准备了一颗写了我名字的子弹
That you had a bullet with my name on it.
你说了什么 迈克尔
What did you say, Michael?
我根本来不及说什么
I didn't have time to say anything.
警♥察♥就上来了
Coppers came on board.
我以为他们是警♥察♥ 结果他们是...
Well, I thought they were coppers. They, er...
爱尔兰共和军
They were IRA.
没错
Exactly.
最开始来自格拉斯哥的那群人呢
And the first men from Glasgow?
爱尔兰共和军指挥官说
The IRA commander
那些格拉斯哥人被称为比利小子
said the men from Glasgow were called Billy Boys.
该死的比利小子
Fucking Billy Boys.
我不知道比利小子们是什么玩意
I don't know who the fuck Billy Boys are.
格拉斯哥东部所有造船厂工
They run every man in every coalmine,
所有矿工都归他们管
on every shipyard east of Glasgow.
跟贝尔法斯特 北爱志愿军有密切关系
Ties with Belfast, UVF.
是新兴的剃刀黑帮
Protestant razor gang.
他们还涉足了政界
They also dabble in politics.
给法♥西♥斯♥集♥会♥当打手
You know, muscle for fascist rallies.
但你没跟他们交易吧 迈克尔
But you did no deal, Michael?
你连他们是谁都不知道吧
You didn't even know who they were?
我当时一心只想着要跟你讲这个好消息
I was too busy looking forward to giving you the good news.
我和吉娜在船上结婚
The reason Gina and I got married on the ship
是因为她怀孕了
was because Gina is pregnant.
你要当奶奶了
You're going to be a grandmother.
好 迈克尔
OK, Michael.
我相信你
I believe you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不过记住
Just remember...
你未出生的孩子见证了你说的话
Your unborn child has witnessed what you said.
-汤玛斯 -至于它能否平安出生...
- Thomas! - And it will be born according to...
混♥蛋♥
You fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
Where the fuck are you going, hmm?
你是不是疯了
Are you fucking mad, hmm?
-你♥他♥妈♥可以走了 迈克尔 -你真是个畜生
- You are free to fucking leave, Michael. - You fucking bastard.
但你并不自♥由♥ 迈克尔 对吗
But you're not free, Michael, are you?
你让公♥司♥损失了很多钱
You lost this company a lot of money.
我叫你抛售
I told you to sell...
但你没有
But you held on,
现在我想让你把欠我的还给我
and now I want you to pay me back what you owe me.
你可以做些事 担些风险
There is work you can do, there are risks you can take.
我们过去很亲近
We were close before.
现在我要你更近
Now I want you closer still.
迈克尔 亲爱的
Michael, honey.
你看你表哥
Look at your cousin.
他遇到麻烦了
He's in trouble, huh?
他需要你
He needs you.
走吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby, let's go.
她真♥他♥妈♥不要脸
Fucking cheek of her, eh?
疯狗吉米
Mad Dog Jimmy.
要南下
Coming south.
现在没那么疯了
Not so mad any more.
他现在有身居高位的朋友
He's got friends in high places these days.
黑猫梦永远不会错 哥哥
Black cat dream is never wrong, brother.
*你好 你好 我们是比利小子*
* Hello, hello, we are the Billy Boys *
*你好 你好 我们是比利小子*
* Hello, hello, we are the Billy Boys *
*我们趟着芬尼安勇士的鲜血前行*
* We're up to our knees in Fenian blood *
*乖乖投降 否则要你命*
* Surrender or you'll die *
*我们是来自布利格顿的比利小子*
* We are the Brigton Derry Billy Boys. *
把你的玩具枪放下 孩子
Drop the peashooter, son.
烂扫帚能抵挡所有吉普赛诅咒 戈尔德先生
A broken broom stops all Gypsy curses, Mr Gold.
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你没听见我的歌♥吗
Did you not hear my song?
这些先生们就是比利小子
These gentlemen are the Billy Boys.
至于我
And me?
我是吉米
I'm Jimmy.
我♥操♥
Ah, fuck, fuck.
很好
Good.
嘴破了 你就说不了话了
Mouth broke, so you can't talk.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表