剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
在这个阴冷的...
In the bleak...
你哭了
You're crying.
汤姆
Tom...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道你儿子会说吉普赛语
I didn't know your boy spoke Rokker.
把坑填满 约翰尼
Fill it in, Johnny.
没事
It's fine.
我往家里和办公室都打了电♥话♥
I've called the house, the office.
如果我只是告诉你
But if I tell you...
你肯定不信
you won't believe it...
所以我直接拿给你看
so I'll show you.
周五的时候我就提醒过迈克尔
I told Michael on Friday this was going to happen.
嗯
Yeah.
他妈的迈克尔
Fucking Michael...
说他接受了经纪人的劝说 相信股票价格会反弹
said he was advised by the broker that prices would rebound.
他们跟每个人都这么说
Everybody was told the same thing.
他没有抛售
He held on.
-迈克尔没有抛售 -是的
- Michael held on? - Yeah.
迈克尔
Michael.
-迈克尔还持有股票 -是的
- Michael held on? - Yeah.
迈克尔不仅没有抛掉
Michael held on...
还继续花天酒地
and carried on dancing and playing...
大雪天的寻欢作乐
and fucking in the snow.
查理
Charlie!
查理 你现在就给我出来
Charlie, come out here now!
这孩子永远都把我的话当耳旁风
Kid never fucking listens.
从来都不听 莉兹
Never listens, Lizzie!
我还要怎么做 才能让这些人
What do I have to do to make people
都他妈的听我的话
fucking listen to me?!
操
Holy fuck!
我们现在怎么办 汤米
What do we do now, Tommy, eh?
怎么办
What do we do?
莉兹 你和亚瑟去伯明翰
Lizzie, you go with Arthur to Birmingham,
就待在米德兰酒店里 亚瑟 召集董事会
you stay in the Midland Hotel. Arthur, call a full meeting
明天中午开一次全体会议
of the board of directors tomorrow at noon.
所有人都得到场
A full fucking meeting.
那今天呢 今天不行吗 汤姆
What about today, eh? What's wrong with today, Tom?
-我得思考一些事情 -是啊
- I need to do some thinking. - Oh, yeah.
你一个人的时候最能理智思考了
Oh, you do that best on your own, don't you, eh?
我不会是一个人 从来都不是
I won't be on my own. Never on my own.
莉兹 你明天让司机回来
Lizzie, you have the driver come back tomorrow.
还有 亚瑟 告诉我儿子
And, Arthur, tell my boy...
有些时候 死亡是一种仁慈
that sometimes death is a kindness.
驾
Come on.
现在怎么办
What now?
你把我当什么 精灵吗
What am I, a genie?
你用那一小瓶毒品把我召唤出来吗
You summon me up with your little bottle of dope?
我吃药是为了止痛 为了取暖
I take it for the pain, to keep warm.
是这样吗
Is that what it's for?
为了取暖
The warmth?
这份温暖
The warmth.
这么久以来...
All this time...
我知道
I know.
我们的爱还在
Our love still remains.
但你得听从你脑中的声音
But you have to listen to the voices that you hear.
照它们告诉你的做
Do what they tell you to do.
有太多事要做了 格蕾丝
Too much to do, Grace.
孩子们...
The kids...
我需要道别
I need to say goodbye.
我需要睡眠
I need to sleep.
想一想 汤姆
Just think, Tom.
琳达
Linda!
你在这里呢
Oh, there you are, eh?
你现在是董事会主席 亚瑟 要像个主席的样子
You're the chairman, Arthur, so start acting like one.
我是主席吗
Chairman, am I, hmm?
不
No.
我他妈的就是个门童 琳达
I'm the fucking doorman, Linda, hmm?
你今晚也不应该穿成这样过来 亲爱的
And you ain't coming in here tonight, love, dressed like that.
汤米让我当主席 这样...
Tommy made me the chairman so...
他就能保持清白
that he could stay clean.
美其名曰为一种安排
It's called an arrangement.
这是一个机会
It's an opportunity.
我知道我是谁 琳达
I know who I am, Linda.
我知道我是谁 而且我完全能接受
I know who I am and I'm all right with it.
终于
Finally.
我能坦然接受了
I can live with it.
我需要你也完全接受
I need you to be all right with it.
我需要你也完全接受
I need you to be all right with it.
怎么了
What is it, eh?
你想要什么呢
And what do you want, hmm?
你想要主席吗 你想吗
What, do you want the chairman? Do you?
带着他的高级公文包和黄金钢笔
With his fancy briefcase and his gold fountain pen, eh?
你想要什么
What do you want?
主席
Chairman...
还是门童
or doorman?
你以为我们干一场就没事了
You think we can fuck and it'll be OK
我就会沉默 而我不会
and I'll be quiet. Well, I won't.
每周 你弟弟远在伦敦
Every week, your brother's down in London,
扮演自己是侠盗罗宾汉
making out he's fucking Robin Hood,
人♥民♥的斗士
champion of the people,
而你在这里为他干那些非法的勾当
while you're up here running the racket for him.
依照你们的"安排" 如果发生意外
And according to your "Arrangement", if anything should happen,
将会由你承担罪责 去坐牢或是被绞死
it'd be you who takes the blame, does the time or swings for it.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
我想要你...
I want you...
利用这次
to take the opportunity
上帝和纽约证券交易所给你送上门的机会
that God and the New York Stock Exchange has presented to you.
谢尔比先生 会议马上要开始了
Mr Shelby, the meeting will be starting soon.
好的
Yeah. All right.
马上过去
Be right there.
谢谢你 艾德娜
Thank you, Edna.
把门关上
And shut the door.
好了 现在...
OK, now...
很好吃
They're nice.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
大家都知道 昨天发生了一场真♥他♥妈♥可怕的...
Yesterday, as you all know, there was a fucking terrible...
发生了特别可怕的灾难
There was a terrible disaster.
不只对我们是灾难
It wasn't just for us.
对于全世界都是
It was for the whole world.
在纽约发生
Happened in New York.
是在那里发生的
That's where it happened.
然后缓慢蔓延到了伦敦
And it slowly spread to London.
然后再到了香港
And then to, er, fucking Hong Kong.
整件事愈演愈烈
Whole thing...whole thing went up.
实际上是迅速暴跌 但是...
Well, actually the whole thing went fucking down, but...
受损的不只有我们
we wasn't the only ones hurt by this.
全世界都遭受重创
Whole world is hurt.
许多许多人
A lot of people.
报纸上写了
In the papers.
铺天盖地的新闻
It's all over the news.
大家都在谈论这件事
Everyone's talking about it.
亚瑟
Arthur?
我们不应该等等汤玛斯吗
Shouldn't we just wait for Thomas?
波莉 现在亚瑟是董事会主席了
Polly, Arthur's now the chairman of the board.
主席先生 也许在我们等汤玛斯的时候
Mr Chairman, perhaps while we wait for Thomas,
我可以缓和一下忧虑的气氛
I might lighten the gloom and
以这间公♥司♥
express, as a relatively
相对较新成员的身份 表达自己的欣慰
new member of this company, what a pleasure it is
欣慰身处的董事会会议室中有这么多女士
to be in a boardroom that has so many females in it,
而且每位女士都...
and all females who are both...
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表