剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
你好 约翰尼
Hello, Johnny.
你怎么样
How are you, eh?
你的肋骨怎么样
How are your ribs?
你还能撑得住吗
You managing?
还行 汤姆 挺好的
Just about, Tom, good.
那是谁啊
And who's that?
梅茜还是克拉拉
Is it Maisie, or is it Clara?
原来是桑德拉
Sandra.
容我说句
Well, may I say,
你做的早餐比以往的好多了
your breakfasts are a great improvement.
谢尔比先生 对不起
Mr Shelby, I'm sorry.
别担心 桑德拉
Don't worry, Sandra.
从这个家里被开除的唯一可能
The only way to get fired from this household
只有烤焦吐司
is through burnt toast...
或者跟警♥察♥讲话
or talking to the police.
走吧 去睡觉吧
Go on, go to bed.
还有 桑德拉
And, Sandra...
约翰尼说的一切都是骗人的
Everything Johnny said is lies.
约翰尼 约翰尼 约翰尼
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...
你不在的时候 我收到口信 汤姆
While you was gone, I got a message, Tom.
艾博拉玛·戈尔德的一个表弟从梅里登赶来
A cousin of Aberama Gold galloped from Meriden.
他说艾博拉玛想让你知道 他去了苏格兰
He said Aberama wants you to know that he's gone to Scotland
亲手处理他自己的事
to deal with his business himself,
他说你知道这是什么意思
and that you'd know what that meant.
操
Fuck!
那男孩说艾博拉玛是坐波莉的宾利车
The boy said Aberama arrived from the hospital
从医院离开的
in Polly's Bentley.
她居然帮了他
She fucking helped him.
她居然他妈的帮了他
She fucking helped him!
但肯定不是因为爱 那可是波莉
But it can't be love, cos it's Polly.
那他妈可是波莉啊
Cos it's fucking Polly.
好吧 约翰尼 我有个任务给你
All right, Johnny. I have a job for you.
汤姆 我现在伤口还很疼
Tom, I'm in a lot of pain here.
我要你去找艾博拉玛·戈尔德
I need you to go and find Aberama Gold.
他有亲戚在洛锡安的边界 弗瑞家族
He has kin on the Lothian border, the Fury family.
妈的 汤姆
Ah, for fuck's sake, Tom!
弗瑞家的人 他们根本不靠讲话来沟通
The Furys, they don't even use words to fucking talk.
只用手势和嚎叫
Just hand gestures and fucking howls.
你必须去他们那里 找到他
You will go to them and you will find him.
汤姆 我现在疼死了
Tom, I am in fucking pain here.
是啊 你看起来还撑得住
Yeah, you appear to be managing.
我是说我勉强能撑得住
I said I was just managing.
你可以勉强支撑着和亚瑟坐在车里
Well, you can just manage to sit in a car with Arthur
跟着路标找到弗瑞家族
and follow the patrin to find the Fury family.
亚瑟会解决一切需要大打出手的事
Arthur will take care of everything that requires bones and muscles.
我提醒过你 汤姆
I warned you, Tom.
戈尔德家迟早会害死我们家的人
The Golds'll be the death of one of us.
现在看来我会是那个倒霉蛋
And it looks like it's going to be fucking me!
来吧 打开它
Well, go on, open it.
所以...
So...
你今天听到了宝宝的心跳
You heard the baby's heartbeat today.
跳得真快
Beats so fast.
足够作为生日礼物了
Would have been a birthday gift enough.
一个新生命
A new life.
自♥由♥
Liberty.
无拘无束
Freedom.
感觉像是个武器
Feels like a weapon.
我来只是因为迈克尔正从伦敦开车回来
I only came because Michael's driving back from London
他说他不希望你自己一个人待着
and he said he didn't want you to be on your own.
那么
So...
这个自♥由♥女神礼物是谁的主意
Whose idea was the gift of freedom?
我的
Mine.
你想带迈克尔和宝宝去纽约
You want to take Michael and the baby to New York?
是的
Yes.
宝宝会有两个祖母
The baby will have two grandmothers.
另一个住在...
The other one lives...
另一个住在正常人之中
The other one lives amongst human beings.
另一个是正常人
The other one is a human being.
没关系 我没喝酒
It's all right, I'm not drunk.
我只是自♥由♥了
I'm just free.
所以你想要什么
So, what do you want?
我的允许吗
My approval?
你的帮助
Your help.
迈克尔想让你和我们一起走
Michael wants you to come with us.
我们可以一起住在长岛海滩上
We can all live in Long Island, right on the beach.
长岛不是在澳大利亚吗
Isn't Long Island in Australia?
或是在加利福尼亚州 在印第安人那里
Or is it in California, amongst the Indians?
它在纽约 波莉
It's in New York, Polly.
我们都尝试逃离
You see, we all try and get away.
但我们从未成功
But we never do.
真希望我今天感受到了那心跳
I wish I felt that heartbeat today.
你现在听起来有点自怨自艾了
You're starting to sound a little sorry for yourself.
我是美国人
I'm an American.
我们不会一直绕弯子
We don't just go round and round and round.
我们有话直说
We go in a straight line.
我的宝宝会出生在纽约
And my baby...will be born in New York.
我不高兴这场会面被转移到了烟酒店
I'm not happy about moving this meeting to licensed premises.
你为你的工会节约了火车票钱
You've saved your union the train fare,
反正你也讨厌伦敦
and you hate London anyway.
我们在为下一次集♥会♥寻找有号♥召力的演讲者
We're looking for popular speakers for our upcoming rally.
你在下议院里风头正劲
You're making quite a name for yourself in the Commons.
贝蒂
Betty!
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
白水
Water.
-来瓶香槟 贝蒂 -要喝你自己喝
- Bottle of champagne, Betty. - You'll drink it on your own.
正是这样
That's the idea.
坐下好吗 伊顿小姐
Shall we sit down, Miss Eden?
敬革命
Revolution.
话说 做一个社♥会♥主♥义♥者的感觉如何
So, how is life as a socialist?
这个酒杯
This glass.
这些小气泡
The bubbles.
它们浮上顶端
They rise to the top.
每个小气泡都有同样的上升机会
Each bubble has the same chance to rise.
那是社♥会♥主♥义♥特有的形式
That is a very peculiar form of socialism.
而这个酒瓶
And this bottle.
橡木塞一旦拔♥出♥来♥
Once the cork comes out...
就再也塞不回去了
You can't get it back in.
你得把已经开始的事情做完
You need to finish what you started.
此为识时务 仅此而已
It's cleverness, that's all.
所以你这是在游戏
So you're playing at this.
人是可以转变观念的
People can be turned around.
即使是你的人
Even your people.
-我的人 -没错
- My people? - Yeah.
对他们来说都一样
For them, it's just the same.
共♥产♥主义 法♥西♥斯♥主义
Communism. Fascism.
对绝大多数人而言 这两者没区别
For most people, it's an apple and an apple.
法♥西♥斯♥主义是这次集♥会♥的主题
Fascism is the subject of the rally.
我想请你发表反对演说
I want you to speak against it.
回答你的问题
In answer to your question...
我不能给你们的集♥会♥演讲
I cannot address your rally...
因为这不是眼下策略的一部分
because it's not part of the current strategy.
你没事吧 汤玛斯
Are you OK, Thomas?
你需要找个男人送你回家吗
Do you want a man to carry you home?
我就知道我们不该在这种卖♥♥酒的店见面
I knew we should not have had this meeting on licensed premises.
欢乐的歌♥还是悲伤的歌♥ 汤玛斯
Happy or sad, Thomas?
但我想提醒你 我会让你心碎的
I warn you, I'll break your heart.
我没想到你会回家
I didn't expect you home.
弗朗西丝说琳达今天来过
Frances said Linda was here today.
弗朗西丝真是忠诚啊 不是吗
Frances has a very specific loyalty, doesn't she?
人们都对给自己发薪水的人忠诚
Well, people are loyal to those who pay their wages.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表