剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
他以前是我的朋友
He was my friend.
他现在不是任何人的朋友了
Yeah, well, he's nobody's friend any more.
他就是只野兽
He's a fucking animal.
鞋带拆掉
Laces out of your shoes.
放桌上
Table.
巴尼 有人来看你
Barney? Visitor.
这次不是你想象出来的
This one's real.
你可以在这里等着
You can wait here.
不行
No. I can't.
你想找死我不拦你
It's your funeral.
-我得锁门 -好
- I'll have to lock you in. - Yeah.
你好 巴尼
Hello, Barney.
亚瑟向你问好
Arthur says to say hello.
军士长
Sergeant Major?
你还活着
You're alive?
亚瑟还活着 约翰死了
Arthur's alive, John's dead,
丹尼死了 弗莱迪死了
Danny's dead, Freddie's dead...
贾玛尔现在虔诚布道
Jeremiah preaches the gospel barefoot.
没错
Yeah.
我还活着
And I'm alive.
死了的那些人才是幸运的
Them as have gone are the lucky ones.
谢谢你寄信给我 军士长
Thanks for the letters you send, Sergeant Major.
大部分都是亚瑟写的 我只是签上名
Yeah, Arthur mostly writes them. I just... just sign them.
你怎么回信的 用牙齿叼着笔吗
How the fuck do you write back? With your fucking teeth?
不 他们把笔塞进我屁♥眼♥
No, they stick the pen up me arse.
这里有人提到你的名字
Someone in here said your name.
他们说你现在在外面是政客
They said out there you are a politician now.
我有时是
Sometimes I am.
我不知道那是不是我幻想的 兄弟
I didn't know if it was real, comrade.
我有时还会看到老鼠从尸体里钻出来
I see rats coming out of bodies
像在黑木时那样
like at the black wood.
这里的人逼我吃下的药...
The shit they give me in here...
巴尼 看着我
Hey, Barney, look at me.
巴尼 这是鸦♥片♥和氰化物
Barney, this here is opium and cyanide.
能导致心脏病发
It'll bring on a heart attack.
他们不会检查死因的
They won't even check the cause.
你不会有任何痛苦
You won't feel a fucking thing.
拿着
So, here.
你已经在这里被关了一辈子 兄弟
You're in here forever, brother.
双手还被绑起来
You don't have the use of your fucking hands.
你仍被困在当年的隧♥道♥里
You're still in the tunnels.
我现在就能给你这个
I can give this to you now.
你想要吗
Do you want it?
不
No.
为什么
Why not?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你还想着...
You still remember...
当年那个法国女服务生
that French waitress.
你还在念叨这事啊 汤姆
You still going on about that, Tom?
是的
Yeah.
你是不是在我之前就睡了她 抢先我一步的人
Did you fuck her before me? Because whoever did
害我传染了性病 我猜是你
gave me the fucking clap. But I'm guessing it was you.
-对 我在你之前就睡了她 -没错
- Yes, I fucked her before you did! - Yeah.
-她确实很漂亮 -没错
- She was beautiful. - She was.
非常漂亮
She was.
我想论魅力 我只输巴尼一个
And I reckon I was second best after Barney.
你为什么带那个胶囊来 汤姆
Why did you bring the capsule, Tom?
你被关在这里 巴尼
You're in here, Barney,
没有双手 见不到太阳
you have no hands, there is no daylight...
然而你却不想死
and you don't wanna die.
没错 我不想
No, I don't.
因为有一天情况也许会改变
Because one day things might change.
是啊
Yeah.
情况也许会改变
Things might change.
可能已经变了
Maybe they already have.
过来 巴尼
Come here, Barney.
过来
Come here.
要是我能带你逃出去呢
What if I could break you out of here?
你为什么要带我逃出去
Why would you break me out?
这里的人的问题在于
See, the trouble with the people in here
他们一直喂你吃那些药
is the fucking meds they keep you on.
我们回来后这十年一直如此
Ten years since we were back,
巴尼 十年了
Barney, ten fucking years.
也许风暴已经过去了
Maybe the storm has passed.
对你来说过去了 是吧 汤姆
Passed for you, then, has it, Tom?
我出去后要怎么在这世界生存
What would the world do with me if I was out?
我有份工作给你
I've a job for you.
操
Fuck!
巴尼
Barney...
你以前是我们连队
Barney, you were the best
最优秀的狙击手 弹无虚发
fucking sniper in our company. Never missed.
我需要这样的人
I can use that man.
我会给你提供最新型的武器 伸缩瞄准镜
I'll get you the latest BSA, fucking... telescopic sights.
我要狙击谁
Who am I shooting?
你管这个干嘛 巴尼 把那玩意拆下来
Fuck do you care, Barney? Get that fucking thing off,
放你自♥由♥
get you free.
-你没事吧 -我好得很
- Are you all right in there? - Grand in here.
你同意吗 巴尼
What do you say, Barney?
我会来救你
I'll come for you...
就在周三午夜之后
after midnight on Wednesday.
我不知道日子 汤姆
I don't keep track of days, Tom.
不需要知道
Don't have to.
到那天你就知道是周三了
You'll know it will be Wednesday,
因为会有一声巨响
cos there'll be a big fucking bang.
好的
All right.
一声巨响
Big fucking bang.
一声巨响
Big fucking bang.
一声巨响
Big fucking bang.
今天就是周三
It's fucking Wednesday!
周三会有一声巨响
Big bang on Wednesday!
他们从诺尔的黑小子那里打来过
They called from the Black Boy in Knowle.
他们随时会到
They'll be here any minute.
我听说你同意放弃北部
I hear you agreed to give up the north.
我听说 南部必须要更有把握
I hear... there needs to be some certainty in the south.
我的手下被泰坦尼克帮的人袭击了
Some of my people were attacked by members of the Titanic,
他们听说有批货
who've heard about a cargo.
莫斯利先生乐意听取建议
Mr Mosley is open to suggestion
关于谁能在伦敦给予他支持
regarding who he can rely on to offer him support in London.
我认为
Well, I would suggest
南部最能胜任的组织者
the most competent organiser of men in the south...
是艾尔菲·所罗门斯
is Alfie Solomons.
但他已经死了
He's dead.
而且他是犹太人
And he's Jewish!
而且对我们老大来说
And I'd say as far as our boss is concerned,
他犹太人身份带来的障碍
him being dead would be less of an obstacle
比他死掉带来的还大
than him being Jewish.
我想他会把伦敦交给意大利人
I think he'll give London to the Italians.
他喜欢意大利人
He likes Italians.
那意味着你得做出更多让步
That'll mean more concessions on your part,
但你别无选择 必须接受 吉普赛佬
but you're going to have to accept it, tinker boy.
我喜欢温坎顿
I like Wincanton.
那是个老赛马场
It's a grand old racecourse.
还有你那个兄弟
And that brother of yours,
给我留下颗手榴弹那个
the one who left me a hand grenade...
如果我们之间
he'd be the first of you
结束停战 吹响开战哨声
tinkers I'd go for if our truce should end
我第一个要宰的就是他
and the whistle blew.
很好 他正想找人干一架
Good. He's in the mood for a quarrel.
我们和泰坦尼克帮发生了冲突 汤姆
We had a brush with the Titanic, Tom.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表