剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Yeah, now...
现在我想起收到过你的信了
...I recall receiving your letter...
我也想起我收到信后
And I recall that when I did...
叫一位同事去开展调查
I asked a colleague of mine to carry out some research.
稍等
Just a moment.
有了
Here we are.
迈克尔·莱维特
Michael Levitt.
对吗
Correct?
-对 -没错
- Yes. - Yes.
记者
Journalist.
未婚
Unmarried.
在麦达维尔有间公♥寓♥
An apartment in Maida Vale.
公♥寓♥就在地铁站对面
An apartment opposite the underground station.
"未婚"一词被重点圈了出来
"Unmarried" is underlined.
莱维特先生喜欢到公园散步
Mr Levitt enjoys walks in the park.
有时独自一人
Sometimes alone.
有时不是一个人
Sometimes not alone.
有时跟其他男人一起
Sometimes with other men.
有时跟其他男人一起
Sometimes with other men.
我这人很守旧 迈克尔
I'm old-fashioned...Michael.
我认为私生活就不该被披露
I believe private lives should remain private.
不是所有现代的东西都是好的 对吗
Not everything modern is good, now, is it?
你要把这个
You gonna write this down...
写进你的破本子里吗
...in your little fucking book?
怎么样
Well?
还没
Not yet.
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
不管他知不知道
Him knowing or not knowing
我们都要喝这瓶
has no relevance to what we're drinking.
是陈年佳酿
It's vintage.
不管了
Fuck it.
这酒...
This...
是为我们而喝
..is for us.
我们为宝宝干一杯
Let's drink to the baby.
波莉 你还记得我上一次怀孕吗
Polly, do you remember when I was last pregnant?
你当时准备带我去卡迪夫
You were going to take me to Cardiff.
我打算拿掉它
I was going to get rid of it.
那这次呢
What about this time?
想象一下
Imagine.
孩子的父亲很害怕
The father's scared.
他逃走了
He runs away.
你被抛下
You're left.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
这孩子有黑人血统
The baby's black,
他是私生子 这里是伯明翰
he's a bastard and it's Birmingham.
但你不在乎
But you don't care.
因为世道已经变了
Because the world has changed.
宝宝的眼睛是金色的
And the baby's eyes are golden.
你每天都会把她
And you're gonna leave her
交给波莉阿姨照看
with Aunt Polly every day to look after.
就是当初坚持让你给她取名伊丽莎白的波莉阿姨
Aunt Polly, who insisted that you called her Elizabeth.
你怎么知道是女孩
How do you know it's a her?
因为我可是波莉·格雷
Cos I'm Polly Gray.
是女孩吗
It's a girl?
像金子般美好
Golden.
她将于1930年降生到这世上
To be born in the year 1930,
到时一切都会变得更美好
where everything will be changed for the better.
她会赢得好莱坞奥斯卡奖
She'll be the colour of a Hollywood Oscar.
汤米会怎么说
What will Tommy say?
汤米已经知道了
Tommy knows.
他也亲眼看见过
He's also seen that the world's
地球是圆的 他却说 "那又如何"
big and round and he says, "So what?"
汤米是对的 艾达
Tommy is right, you know, Ada.
我们现在凌驾于规则之上
We are flying above the rules now.
我们英勇无惧 不是吗 波莉
We're bold people, aren't we, Polly?
这就是美妙之处
That's the beauty.
你好啊 希利尔
Hello, Cyril.
至少你还愿意跟我说话
Least you're still talking to me.
人都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
你妻子和露比在楼上
Your wife is upstairs with Ruby.
知道吗 弗朗西丝
You know, Frances,
如果今天这宅子里要举♥行♥临时选举
if there were to be a snap election in this house today...
我不会赢的
wouldn't win it...
即使我的对手是魔鬼本人也一样
Not even if I were running against the devil himself.
对 我料到了
No. I gathered.
查尔斯在哪儿
Where's Charles?
在马厩里
Charles is in the stable.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚瑟解释给你听了吗
Did Arthur explain?
他说那是上帝的旨意
He said it's God's will.
但你又不是上帝
But you're not God!
对 我不是上帝
No, I'm not God.
现在还不是
Not yet.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表