剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
只不过是把四艘船开进运河
to drive four boats up the canal
而且也不会被检查
with no prospect of inspection?
我反对 汤姆
I vote against it, Tom. Hm.
波莉
Polly?
25万英镑
£250,000.
这是迈克尔在芝加哥损失的一半
That's half of what Michael lost in Chicago.
我会让他负责这事
I will ask him to take charge of this business.
迈克尔在公♥司♥的职位会恢复吗
Michael's position will be reinstated in the company?
他的隔离期将结束
His period of quarantine would be over.
考虑一下 哥哥
Think about it, brother.
把四艘船开到交汇处
Four boats sailing up the cut,
散发着烟熏和熏肉的味道
smelling of wood smoke and bacon.
查理的吉普赛朋友们你能信任谁
And which one of Charlie's Gypsy didicoy friends
汤姆 这可是价值100万的货物
do you trust, Tom, eh, with a cargo worth £1 million?
我已经安排好了 我要去开会了
I've already made provision. I'm needed at a meeting.
投票吧
Let's vote.
同意的举手
Those in favour.
投票通过 亚瑟 告诉查理 天黑之前
Motion carried. Arthur, tell Charlie we need four boats
准备好四艘船和四吨♥煤炭
and four tonnes of coal before it gets dark.
让他们今晚就启航南下
They sail south tonight.
别忘了去斗牛场集市
And don't forget to go to the Bull Ring
买♥♥那三只小鸟 亚瑟
and get them three songbirds, Arthur.
知道了 汤米
Yes, Tommy.
操
Fuck!
你有什么消息 波莉
What have you heard, Pol?
被你割伤的那个人去报♥警♥了
The man you cut went to the police...
但我们解决了
but we dealt with it.
她和他在一起吗
Is she with him?
如果她在 那也是你的错 亚瑟
If she was, it would be your fault, Arthur.
但他们说他的脸被严重割伤 惨不忍♥睹
But they say his face is so badly cut he's hard to look at.
所以我认为她不在那儿
So I would say not.
我还要说 是时候放弃琳达了
I would also say it is time to give up on Linda,
另外找一个
find someone else...
能帮你扑灭怒火的人
who might be able to put your fires out.
可我做不到 波莉
I can't, though, Pol.
我他妈的的做不到
I fucking can't!
就这样
And that's it.
就是这样
That's it.
喝威士忌吗
Whisky?
谢谢 不用了
Thank you, no.
出于某些需要保密的原因 我得留吉米·麦卡文一命
For reasons I can't divulge, I need to keep Jimmy McCavern alive.
可我已经把下手的时间和地点都安排好了
But I've already got a time and a place for the killing.
你知道吗
You see?
船厂食堂旁边的一条小巷子
A little alleyway by a shipyard canteen.
一个叫凯伦的姑娘 她恨他 会把他交出来
A girl called Karen, who hates him, who will give him up.
有起重机和绞盘的噪音帮我掩盖枪声
I have the sound of cranes and winches to cover the gunshot.
我还准备了一辆宾利用来逃脱
I've got a Bentley to get me away.
我们与比利小子之间的斗争推迟了
The war with the Billy Boys is postponed.
我们达成了和解 要合伙一起做生意
We've made peace. We're going to do business together.
等生意一做完 他就归你处置
When that business is done, he's all yours.
你可以为你儿子的死报仇 随便你用什么方法
You can avenge the death of your son in any way you see fit.
你的意思是这个时间由你来决定
You mean when YOU say.
在你查看过你手中那个
When you check that little stopwatch you've got
控制地球运转的小码表之后
that controls the turning of the Earth.
没错
Yeah.
之后你会结婚 你将安定下来
And then you will marry, and you will settle.
结婚 和谁结婚 谢尔比先生
Marry? Marry who, Mr Shelby?
让我来理解一下你的话
Just let me understand you.
你的意思是 波莉是这桩交易的一部分吗
Do you mean that Polly is part of this deal?
是的
Yeah.
老天 汤玛斯·谢尔比阁下
Well, Holy Lord God, Tommy Shelby OBE,
你的虚荣心都没上限的吗
does your vanity have no limits?
这年头 他们都管这叫"自我"
I believe it is called "The ego" these days.
-我有看书 -你坐在王位上 指挥波莉·格雷
- I read books. - You sit on your throne and you instruct Polly Gray,
这个血统远比你高贵的人
who is of far richer blood than you,
安排她什么时候可以或者不可以结婚
as to when she can and when she can't marry.
不 她指挥她自己
Oh, no, she instructs herself.
她有她自己的策略
She has her own strategies.
而且我们流着一样的血
And we are of the same blood.
她会嫁给你 但前提是
She will marry you, but only if you agree
你同意推迟对麦卡文的袭击
to postpone any attack on McCavern
直到这桩交易完成为止
until this business is done.
这么说她是由你送嫁的青春年少的吉普赛新娘咯
So she is some young Gypsy bride that's yours to give away.
她是很青春年少 当她赤脚站在鹅卵石上的时候
Young she is, when she's barefoot on the cobbles.
那嫁妆怎么说 谢尔比先生
What about a dowry, then, Mr Shelby?
要是按照传统来办的话
If it's going to be done in the old way,
你得送上几匹杂色马 或者...
well, you know, you throw in a few coloured ponies or...
我家准备举办个活动
I'm having an event at me house.
你受邀了
You are invited.
波莉也会出席
Polly will be there.
到时候会有蜡烛 小提琴 舞会什么的
There will be candles and violins and dancing.
波莉希望你能体面地提出求婚
Polly wants you to propose in the proper way,
然后她会给出答应求婚的条件
and then she will give you her terms of acceptance.
邀请你参加是波莉的主意
Inviting you for this purpose was Polly's idea.
-你不识字吗 -我不需要识字
- You can't read? - I don't read.
-是《天鹅湖》 -芭蕾舞吗
- It's Swan Lake. - Ballet?
没错 很明显 这是关于爱的
Yeah. Apparently, it's about love.
波莉说了 从现在起
Polly says that, for now,
爱必须战胜复仇
love must defeat revenge.
...由于一小部分银行家 财政家
As a result of the greed and the excess
以及其它软弱的投机者
of a small number of bankers, financiers
贪得无厌与毫无节制
and other feckless gamblers.
这份详尽的文件
This comprehensive document,
请求政♥府♥全面干预经济生活
pleading for Government intervention in all areas of economic life,
这代表的不仅仅是社♥会♥主♥义♥
represents not just socialism,
更是一种新形态 国家社♥会♥主♥义♥
but a new breed - of National Socialism.
而且我认为本党的领袖们
And I believe... I believe that the leaders of my own party
持反对意见是非常愚蠢的
have been very foolish to reject it.
你为什么要请一个芭蕾公♥司♥来自己家里
How on Earth did you get a ballet company to come to your bloody house?
这是一家独♥立♥的舞蹈公♥司♥
It's an independent dance company
致力于向民众普及芭蕾
dedicated to bringing ballet to the people.
我们的观念相通
We share a philosophy.
我是常客
I'm a patron.
同时也赞助了他们一大笔钱
I also gave them a lot of money.
而且这个日子
And this date
还是你妻子的生日
is your wife's birthday.
没错
Yeah.
派对就是为她举办的
The party is for her.
她喜欢芭蕾吗 你的妻子
And she likes ballet, your wife?
她为什么会不喜欢
Why wouldn't she?
只是...
It's just...
我调查了一下她
Well, you see, I did some research into her.
她的过往
Into her past.
你要是想给她买♥♥礼物的话 她喜欢钻石
If you want to buy her a gift, she likes diamonds.
现在我们就要共同征服世界了
Now that we are going to be conquering the world together,
我们之间必须坦诚相待
we need to have no secrets.
我们该知道彼此的弱点
We should know each other's weaknesses.
你妻子过去的生活非常有意思
Your wife has led an interesting life.
当我还是个生活在伯明翰的年轻人时 甚至有可能
It may even be possible that, as a younger man in Birmingham,
曾经遇到过她
I came across her.
我和我的朋友们
My friends and I
有时会去城南的夜♥总♥会♥
would sometimes go to nightclubs in the south of town.
如果你认出了她
Well, if you recognise her,
也许你们能叙叙旧 不是吗
maybe you can talk about old times, eh?
也许吧 如果我们见过
Maybe, if we have met before,
你妻子和我甚至能再续前缘
your wife and I could even renew our acquaintance.
我被邀请留宿了 不是吗
I am invited to stay the night, yes?
我也做了些调查 奥斯瓦尔德爵士
I too have done some research, Sir Oswald.
没错
Yeah.
我调查了你的妻子 和你的小姨子
I researched your wife and your wife's younger sister,
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表