剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
but, er, I don't.
这样 如果有心跳 你就不需要人陪你
Look, if they hear a heartbeat, you won't need anybody with you,
因为你有你的孩子陪着你
cos you'll have the baby with you.
那我就不缠着你
So I will leave you alone.
可如果你在这里上个出租车
But if you get in a taxi in this city
他们听到你的口音
and they hear your accent,
就会带你兜一个大圈子
they'll take you on a grand tour.
来吧
Come on.
妈妈什么时候回家
So, when will Mum be home?
她说她要去伯明翰
She said she had to go to Birmingham.
-你想让我给你煮点什么吃吗 -你煮
- Do you want me to cook you something? - Cook?
你是个男人
You're a man.
这太不公平了
This is really not fair.
你妈妈从没说过你下得这么好
Your mother never told me you were this good.
我参加了一个俱乐部 我是冠军
I'm in a club. I'm the champion.
比你岁数还大的人我也可以打败
I beat people even older than you.
比我岁数还大的
Even older than me?
在学校
At school,
有孩子说黑人和犹太人更恶心
some of the children say that black people and Jews are worse.
比什么恶心
Worse than what?
比任何东西都恶心
Than anything.
有个老师 哈德森先生
And one teacher, Mr Hudson,
我把我的朋友叫作犹太小子
he calls my friend a little Jew boy.
卡尔 眼下呢 有些很愚蠢的人
Karl, these days, there are some very stupid people
整天说些很愚蠢的话
saying some very stupid things.
好吗
Ok?
你怎么想
What do you think?
将军
Checkmate.
我想 我不希望你当我爸爸
I think, I don't want you to be my dad.
因为我爸爸是白人... 而且他在天堂
Cos my dad's white...and he's in heaven.
我去医院看你是要告诉你
I came to see you in hospital to tell you
我们有部署了
there's a strategy in place,
可不是要把你从医院拐出来的
not to break you out.
别担心 我妹妹会照顾我
Don't worry, my sister will look after me.
你必须待在这儿
You must stay here,
让汤米对对付杀死你儿子的那些家伙
and you'll let Tommy deal with the men who killed your son.
你今天45岁了
You're 45 today.
我也许比那岁数更老些
I'm probably a bit older than that.
也许吧
Probably.
我凝视过死亡
I've dealt death.
死亡也凝视过我
Now death has dealt with me.
我还要再杀一个人 然后就退休
I have one more killing to do then I'll be done.
生日快乐 波莉·格雷
Happy birthday, Polly Gray.
-你好 -你好[吉普赛语]
找辆车和司机
Get a car and a driver.
找出弗瑞一家在哪里扎营
Find out where the Fury family are camped.
我要他们的人帮忙
I need their men to help me.
把我的猎枪拿来 要50发子弹
I'll need my hunting rifle, 50 bullets.
我要去苏格兰
I'm going to Scotland.
今晚动身
Tonight.
我在等艾达
I was expecting Ada.
嗯 她给你钥匙了 对吧
Yeah. Give you a key, did she?
我本来今天要和她见面
I was meant to meet her today,
但她说得去伯明翰
but she said had to go to Birmingham.
对 汤米给她派了任务 她在做我该做的事
Yes. Tommy sent her on a mission. She's doing my job for me.
-卡尔呢 那孩子呢 -他去买♥♥冰淇淋了
- Where's Karl, eh? Where's the boy? - He went to buy an ice cream.
艾达让我转告你她要迟点到
Ada said to tell you she'd be late.
-你知道我要来 -对 我们知道
- You knew I'd be here? - Yeah, we knew you'd be here.
我们有事儿给你办
We have some business for you.
我与你的任何生意往来 谢尔比先生
Any business I have with you, Mr Shelby,
都该严格保密
is meant to be strictly confidential.
迈克尔 你鞋上还沾着屎
Ah, Michael. You still have shit on your shoes.
我的同伴一下就能闻出来
My associate here can evidently smell it.
我无意冒犯
I don't mean any offence.
给 迈克尔 去找卡尔
Here, Michael, go and find Karl
给他买♥♥个冰淇淋 好吗
and buy him an ice cream, eh?
他不信任你
The man doesn't trust you.
去你的 汤姆
Fuck you, Tom.
吉娜来电了
You know Gina phoned.
婴儿的心跳很有力
The baby's heart's beating strong.
我发誓 汤姆
And I swear to God, Tom,
从那婴儿开口呼吸的那一刻起
by the time that baby draws its first breath,
我俩就一刀两断
you and I will be done.
然后你就称王了
And you will be king.
是吗 迈克尔
Is that it, Michael?
知道吗 汤姆
You know, Tom,
伦敦现在有些医生
there are doctors in London now
可以通过讲话让你敞开心扉 挖出所有秘密
who can talk their way into your head, dig out all the shit.
也许你该去看看
Perhaps, you should see one.
你依然不是一个人
You're still not alone.
我哥哥和我之间没有秘密
Me brother and I are the same person.
给
Here.
莫斯利的来信
Here's a letter from Mosley.
你该读读
You should read it.
他说的是什么调查
What investigation is he talking about?
两周前 有个记者在麦达维尔遇害
Two weeks ago, a journalist was killed in Maida Vale.
他死的前一天 来找我谈一个
The night before, he'd come to me about some story
他要写的关于我的报道
he was going to write about me.
我们与他的死毫无关系
We had nothing to do with that killing.
莫斯利想让你做他的副手
Mosley wants you as his deputy?
他的选区在斯梅西克
His constituency is Smethwick.
与我的相邻 他想让伯明翰做他的大本营
It borders my own. He wants Birmingham as his stronghold.
他知道我在工人阶级很有威望
He knows I've...strong support among working people.
我们在集♥会♥上帮他 参加一些市政厅会议
We help him out at rallies, show up at some town hall meetings.
嗯 那你给我看这信干什么
Right, and why are you showing this letter to me?
一个国务大臣
A Minister of State
可能有煽动叛乱的意图
who may have seditious intentions.
这封信里没有任何证据
There's no proof of sedition in this letter.
你在情报机构工作 雅戈尔
You work in intelligence, Younger.
你不需要证据 把信拿给你的上级
You don't need proof. Give it to your superiors.
谢尔比先生 我有个明确的任务
Mr Shelby, I have a very specific brief.
就是专门收集有关
My brief is specifically to gather information
共♥产♥主义分子活动的信息
on the activities of communists.
你在情报机构的直属上级
Your immediate superior in the intelligence unit
是帕特里克·怀特上校 对吧
is a Colonel Patrick Wyatt, yeah?
我知道他经常与奥斯瓦尔德·莫斯利打马球
I understand he regularly plays polo with Oswald Mosley.
他们在伦敦和伯明翰好几家俱乐部都同是会员
They share membership of various clubs in London and Birmingham.
我有明确的命令
I have specific orders.
我是个士兵
I am a soldier.
你觉得你能加入这个家族吗
You think you can join this family?
我无意加入任何家族
I have no intention of joining a family.
那谢天谢地 因为你肯定不喜欢我们的婚礼
Well, thank fuck for that, cos, er, you'd hate our weddings.
你不是说这都是公事
Thought you said this was about business.
对 家庭事务和政♥治♥事务
Yes, family business and government business,
都在这信里了
all in one envelope.
雅戈尔 听我说
Younger, listen to me.
别管艾达
Forget about Ada.
别管婚礼
Forget about weddings.
你知道莫斯利的主张
You know what Mosley represents.
你知道他的信条
You know his philosophy.
我打算回复他
I am planning to reply to him
告诉他我在考虑了
and tell him that I'm making up my mind.
但与此同时 你得给我指示
But in the meantime, you need to give me instruction.
如有必要我可以凭一己之力与他抗争
I could fight him on my own, if I have to,
我也可以加入他的组织
or I could join his organisation
为国王削弱他的势力
and undermine him on behalf of the King.
但你得做决定
But you need to make a decision.
我想有些事情我可以自己做主
I suppose there are a few things I can do on my own initiative.
给我他妈站起来
On your fucking feet.
你好 汤姆
Hello, Tom.
我以为你要在伦敦过夜
I thought you were staying over in London.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表