剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我叫陈南
My name is Brilliant Chang.
汤姆斯先生
Mr Thomas...
这是有史以来运到欧洲最纯的鸦♥片♥
it is the purest opium that has ever arrived in Europe.
来自一艘从上海驶出的船 名为"首都"
Came off a ship called the Capital, out of Shanghai.
这是个礼物 谢尔比先生
This is a gift, Mr Shelby.
你就是想利用运河 对吧 陈
Canals are the idea, right, Chang?
我想我们有共同的朋友 我们应该推迟开战
I believe we've friends in common. We should postpone our war.
你传话说
Your message said
你想通过生意合作达成休战协议
you wanted to seal our truce with some business.
我和吉米·麦卡文有交易
I'm involved in a transaction with Jimmy McCavern.
我需要你的签名 作为交易的担♥保♥
I need your signature as a guarantor on the transaction
以防他的支票无法兑现
should his cheque fail to be honoured.
我们与比利小子的斗争推迟了 我们达成了和解
The war with the Billy Boys is postponed. We've made peace.
要合伙一起做生意
We're gonna do business together.
但有部分的我 连我自己都觉得陌生
There's a part of me that is unfamiliar to myself
而我不停发现自己踏足那里
and I keep finding myself there.
只有一月能带我驶离
And only the January can get me away.
他名叫弗雷德里克
His name was Frederick.
我们做的只有聊天而已 亚瑟
All we ever did was talk, Arthur.
他只是倾听我说话 现在他的脸毁了
He just listened. And now he has no face.
你们这群剃刀党都他妈下地狱吧
May you Peaky Blinders all rot...
第五季 第五集
把桌子清干净 快点
Clear that shit. Clear it!
好 抱着她
All right. Take her.
先出去 结束后再进来 兄弟
Go outside. Till it's done. Till it's done, brother.
琳达 我宁愿中枪的是我
Linda, I would have taken your bullet.
这是我该受的
I deserved the bullet.
以眼还眼 以牙还牙
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth!
琳达
Linda!
琳达 看着我
Linda, look at me.
琳达 你还有孩子
Linda, you've got a kid.
你要是死了 孩子就得由我们带了
If you die, he'll come to us to raise.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
我用了短口手♥枪♥
I used a derringer.
别怕 好
Shh! Right.
子弹还在里面
Shh! It's still in there.
在骨头上面
It's above the bone.
谢尔比先生 客人都到了
Mr Shelby, your guests.
让他出去 亚瑟
Get him out. Arthur!
这是家事 让他出去
Family only. Get him out!
-谢尔比先生 -出去
- Mr Shelby... - Get out!
给我出去
Get out!
莉兹 你去厨房♥里拿点碘酒 快去
Lizzie, go to the kitchen and get some iodine. Now! Go!
琳达
Linda...
你得咬着这个
You'll have to bite on this.
琳达 亚瑟 咬着 过来
Linda... Arthur. Bite! Come here.
接下来会很疼
Now, it's really gonna hurt.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right.
结束了 扶着她
It's all over. Hold her.
她会没事吗 汤米
Is she going to be all right, Tom?
她会没事的吧 汤米
Is she going to be all right, Tom?
-天呐 -亚瑟 过来 你过来
- Oh, Jesus. - Arthur, come here. Come here.
如果你爱她 就去图书馆找点鸦♥片♥
If you love her, go to the library, get some opium.
-去吧 她不会有事 去拿吧 -好
- Go on. She'll be fine. Go sort it. - Right.
其实 可以用我的
Actually, you can use mine.
我带了一点 为了庆祝求婚
Brought a bit to celebrate the wedding proposal.
他求婚了吗
Oh! He proposed, eh?
单膝跪地
One knee.
恭喜你 波莉
Congratulations, Poll.
琳达
Linda...
琳达
Linda...
你得把这个喝了
You're gonna have to drink this.
不 我不想喝你碰过的东西
No. I don't want anything you've touched.
25秒 25秒之后 疼痛就会消失
25 seconds. 25 seconds and the pain will be gone.
包括你想象出来的疼痛
Even the pain in your head.
对 就这样 都喝掉
Right, here you go. Drink.
靠垫 波莉
Cushion, Poll.
好
Right.
我的天呐
Oh, Jesus Christ...
亚瑟
Arthur...
她不会有事的
She's gonna be fine.
我喂了她点助眠的东西
I gave her something to get her to sleep.
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
你应该...你应该让她动手的 波莉
You should have... You should have let her do it, Poll.
你应该让她动手的
You should have let her do it.
亚瑟
Arthur...
你应该让她动手的
You should have let her do it.
看着我 兄弟 看着我
Look at me, brother! Look at me!
你还有其他事要做
You've got things to do.
你还有孩子
You've got a kid.
-好 -我们需要你
- Yeah. - We need you!
-懂吗 你听明白了吗 -明白
- All right? You understand? - Yeah.
艾博拉玛想让你当伴郎
Aberama wants you as best man.
你听听
You hear that?
我救了他一命 他却抱着他
I save his life, he hugs him.
我愿意
I'll do it.
没问题
No take.
好 随他吧 随他去
Right, fine. Let him be. Let him be.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
首先我要由衷地感谢各位音乐家和舞蹈团
...I would like to extend our gratitude to the musicians
为我们献上如此精彩绝伦的表演
and the dance company for your wonderful performance.
没错
Hear, hear!
今晚真是流光溢彩
This has been a wonderful evening.
并不只是因为音乐和舞蹈
And not only for the music and the dancing.
也与在座的诸位分不开
It has also been about us, the people gathered here.
我们英国人在英国的中心齐聚一堂
English people in the very heart of England.
此时此地 此情此景 还有此间众人
There are no people I would rather be among,
在这世上 没有比这更完美的了
no place I would rather be and no time I would rather be alive,
因为在♥十♥月♥的惨剧之后
because ever since the terrible events of October,
在被资本市场残酷背叛之后...
when the money markets betrayed us all...
我意识到改变即将到来
I have known that change is coming.
这是人类有史以来首次面对着
The human species has never faced
如此巨大的可能
such immense possibilities,
如此广阔的选择
such choices.
在伟大国家的发展史中
In the lives of great nations...
有许多命运注定的时刻
there are moments of destiny...
大浪淘沙 冲走了固守成规的庸人
which have swept aside small men of convention
留下了活在当下的英雄
and discovered men of the moment.
-说得好 -我们的晚宴主人就是这样一位英雄
- Hear, hear! - And our host is such a man.
对他来说
For him...
对他来说 庸人的庸俗计较不值一提
For him, the little calculations of little men mean nothing.
他这样的人 正适合如今的英国
He is a man well suited to the mighty mood
所拥有的强大斗志
that England is now in.
我之所以选择此时此刻
The only reason I say this now,
在这个舞台上说出这番话
at this moment, on this stage,
是因为我有消息要告诉大家
is because I have some news.
我个人觉得是好消息
Good news, I think.
我们的晚宴主人应该能够原谅我
I'm sure our host will forgive me if I use this platform,
借这个亲朋和志同道合者相聚的场合
this gathering of friends and like minds,
来向诸位深得信赖的盟友们
to give you, his trusted allies,
提前宣布一件蓄势已久的大事
an early announcement of a long-overdue event.
我想先告诉诸位好朋友
I want to tell you good folk first...
在新的十年伊始
that with the dawn of a new decade...
我要踏上新的征程
I will be setting a new course.
我要在这里 在英国的心脏腹地上
Setting up a new political movement here
发起一场新的政♥治♥活动
in the very heart of England.
而谢尔比先生将与我
And Mr Shelby will be with me,
并肩同行
shoulder to shoulder.
说得好
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表