剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
活到老学到老 亚瑟
You learn things, Arthur.
那女的楼下只有两个房♥间
That woman has only two rooms downstairs.
她丈夫失了业还打她
Her husband has lost his job and he beats her.
可是 她来找她的议员
And yet, the thing that brings her
却是因为几只会唱歌♥的鸟儿
to see her Member of Parliament is songbirds.
那就是政♥治♥ 亚瑟
Now, that's politics, Arthur.
我不是干这个的料
It's not for me.
不说了 看看吧
Anyway, look.
那些输球的球队名单
That list of losers.
在足球上我们挣了多少钱
How much have we made on the football?
这周有一万镑
Ten grand this week.
芬恩 有点潜力 汤姆
Finn...showing promise, Tom.
也许我们应该派他去赛马场 就是个想法
Maybe we should put him on the tracks. Just a thought.
-芬恩 -嗯
- Finn? - Yeah?
-你的午餐到了 -让她进来吧
- Your lunchtime delivery. - Bring her in.
汤米 下一个要见你们两个人
Tommy, the next fella wants to see both of you.
-你认识他吗 -不认识 是个中国人
- Do you know his face? - No. He's Chinese.
中国人来我们酒吧
Chinese in our pub?
汤姆
Tom...
好吧
All right.
慢点 米奇 让他进来
Slowly, Micky, let him in.
三只小鸟 汤玛斯 芬恩和亚瑟
Three little birds, eh, Tommy, Finn and Arthur.
汤玛斯先生
Mr Thomas.
亚瑟先生
Mr Arthur.
我叫陈南
My name is Brilliant Chang.
陈南早死了啊
Brilliant Chang is dead.
也许吧
Perhaps.
有时候我在想
Sometimes I wonder,
"这就是天堂吗"
"Is this heaven?"
闻着可一点不像是天堂...
Doesn't smell like heaven...
所以要我说 我活下来了
so I would say I have survived.
-怎么不是玛姬 -你不喜欢我吗
- What happened to Maggie? - You don't like me?
谁我都喜欢
I like everything.
谁我都喜欢操
I like fucking everything.
你应该接一下电♥话♥ 谢尔比先生
You should answer the phone, Mr Shelby.
米奇 把电♥话♥拿过来
Micky, bring that phone here now.
喂
Hello?
亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur! Arthur!
我派了个女的带着枪去了你们小弟的办公室
I sent a woman with a gun to your youngest brother's office.
-冷静点 芬恩 -好吧
- All right, Finn. - Right, right.
这他妈到底什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
你想再死一次吗 陈
Do you want to die again, Chang? Huh?
很好
Good.
枪在互相指着
The guns are pointed.
现在我们的注意力都在对方身上了
Now we are all concentrating.
此刻我们心无杂念
The moment is now pure.
不需要心无杂念
Purity is not necessary.
这样的架势也不需要
Displays are not necessary.
他们说 "汤米·谢尔比
They said, "Tommy Shelby.
他的门得踹开才行"
"That door will need some kicking down."
你刚才进门的时候 门是开着的
When you walked through that door, it was open.
你不需要做这些来引起我的注意
You don't need to do anything to get my attention.
说吧 你到底想要什么
Now, what exactly do you want?
你有火吗 谢尔比先生
Do you have a match, Mr Shelby?
要是我弟弟有任何事 陈...
Anything happens to my brother, Chang...
你就死定了
...you die.
如果你今天死在这
If you die here today,
我们会把你脸朝下砍掉手埋了
we'll bury you face down with no hands.
-你就直接下地狱了 -我不在乎什么仪式
- You'll go straight to hell. - I don't care about rituals.
我是个理性主义者 谢尔比先生
I am a rationalist, Mr Shelby.
那就在电♥话♥里告诉你的朋友
Well, tell your friend on the phone
把枪放下 这样我们可以好好谈谈
to put her gun down, and we can all have a talk.
别开枪 哥哥
Hold your fire, brother!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
我没事
I'm all right.
她对着天花板开了一枪
She fired into the ceiling.
芬恩没事
Finn's all right.
芬恩没事
Finn's OK.
下命令吧
Give me your order! Mm.
下命令吧 汤米 打还是不打
Give me your order, Tommy! Yes or no?
放下枪
At ease.
我说了 放下枪
I said, at ease.
我能从口袋里拿点东西吗 谢尔比先生
May I take something from my pocket, Mr Shelby?
这是有史以来运到欧洲最纯的鸦♥片♥
That is the purest opium that has ever arrived in Europe.
没有盐 没有面粉 没有谎言
No salt, no flour, no lies.
纯粹的真货
Pure truth.
来自一艘从上海驶出的船 名为"首都"
Came off a ship called the Capital, out of Shanghai.
一周前停靠在伦敦波普拉区码头
Docked at Poplar a week ago.
搬运工们被枪口指着
The stevedores were held at gunpoint.
中国人打着灯笼卸货
Chinese unloaded the cargo by the light of lanterns.
码头上的一个工头
A foreman at the dock
估计货物有七吨♥
estimated there was seven tonnes of the stuff.
我当时记了下来
I made a note at the time.
我问了那个工头
I spoke to that particular foreman
然后发现
and I worked out that
七吨♥纯鸦♥片♥在国际市场上应该值...
seven tonnes of pure opium crystals would be worth...
大约119万英镑
approximately, £1,190,000 on international markets.
股市大崩♥盘♥
The big crash. Hm?
华尔街
Wall Street.
现在我们都在留心机会
Now we all keep our ears open for opportunities.
-到底怎么回事 -你想搞什么
- What the fuck is going on? - What are you playing at?
芬恩 我们正在谈一笔生意
Finn, we are conducting a piece of business.
她拿枪指着我的头
She had a gun to my fucking head!
但你的裤子是干的
But your trousers are dry.
你没尿裤子
You didn't piss yourself.
-他没尿裤子 亚瑟 -干得好 芬恩
- He didn't piss himself, Arthur. - Well done, Finn.
你和一位女士发生了争执 但你没尿裤子
You had a dispute with a lady and you didn't piss yourself.
亚瑟告诉我 我们应该把你送到赛马场
And Arthur here tells me we should put you on the tracks.
看来今天对你来说终究是个好日子 芬恩
Going to be a good day for you after all, Finn.
把枪给我
Give me that!
妓♥女♥进门之前切记要搜身
Always have your whores searched at the door.
如果我在街上看见那个贱♥人♥
If I see that bitch on the street,
-我一定会杀了她 -好 好了 去吧
- I'll fucking cut her. - Yeah, all right. All right, come on.
这是个礼物 谢尔比先生
This is a gift, Mr Shelby.
以示友好
A gesture of goodwill.
我会把货扔进运河
I'll throw it in the canal.
你就是想利用运河 对吧 陈
Canals are the idea. Right, Chang?
很抱歉在这里开会
I'm sorry for calling the meeting here,
但地点也是交易的一部分
but the location is part of the deal.
什么交易
What fucking deal?
再次赤脚站在泥地里是什么感觉 波莉
How does it feel to be barefoot in the mud again, Pol?
让我感觉自己很年轻 什么交易
It makes me feel young. What fucking deal?
四艘船 四天
Four boats. Four days.
沿着大联盟运河从波普拉码头到这里
Up the Grand Union from Poplar to here.
一半货是煤炭 煤炭下面
Half the cargo is coal and underneath the coal,
是纯鸦♥片♥
pure opium crystal.
鸦♥片♥
Opium?
我反对
I vote against it.
他们不能用卡车运
They can't use trucks
因为中国司机会被警♥察♥拦下
because the Chinese drivers get stopped by the police.
他们需要把货运出伦敦
They need to get it out of London
因为海关正搜查所有仓库
because all the warehouses are being searched by Customs.
这七吨♥货将运往旧金山
The seven tonnes is bound for San Francisco,
但从利物浦出发的船七天后才启航
but the outward ship doesn't sail for seven days, from Liverpool.
他们需要安全的地方存放货物
They need somewhere safe to store it.
我们要做的
All we have to do
只是把货从运河运来这里 存放一周
is take it up the canal and keep it here for a week.
但我们不惹中国人 汤姆
We don't fuck with the Chinese, though, Tom.
爸爸以前总这么说
Dad always said it.
你想想 他会拒绝这25万英镑吗
Ask yourself, would he turn down £250,000
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表