剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
他要是敢碰你一根汗毛
He lays a fucking hand on you,
我就让约翰尼·道格斯处理他
he will be meat for Johnny Dogs.
我到的时候 你不太舒服
You were indisposed when I arrived.
社交中 来客要问候 而不是空晾着
In society, you greet a guest, you don't leave them hanging...
让客人像狗一样到处找人
...looking around like a fucking dog.
加入晚宴之前
Before we join the others,
我还有点正事 我需要一份签名
I have some business. I need a signature.
顺便说下 餐前喝白兰地真令人发笑
By the way, your brandy before dinner thing amuses me,
没有一个女仆让我感兴趣
but none of the maids are of interest.
而且我鄙视服用毒品
And I despise the use of drugs.
你的策略非常显而易见
Your strategies are very transparent.
我和吉米·麦卡文有交易
I'm involved in a transaction with Jimmy McCavern,
你在北方的熟人
your acquaintance from the north.
我不知道你说的是谁
I have no idea who you mean.
我不信任他 他想用支票付款
I don't trust him. He wants to pay by cheque.
我需要你的签名 作为交易的担♥保♥
I need your signature as a guarantor on the transaction,
以防他的支票无法兑现
should his cheque fail to be honoured.
总额为一万英镑
The sum is £10,000.
他要从你这儿买♥♥什么
And what is it he's buying from you?
一栋金酒酿酒厂
A gin distillery.
他买♥♥我旧的那栋 我要买♥♥新的
He's buying me old one. I'm buying a new one.
这么说你们不仅休战
So not only is the truce holding,
还做起生意来
but you two are actually doing business.
对 但我还是不信任他的支票
Yeah. But I still don't trust his cheques.
如果我签名担♥保♥他的支票有效
If I sign a cheque guarantee for this man,
这就成为了我和他认识的证据
it is proof of a connection between me and him.
你日后可以利用这个对付我
Something you could later use against me.
我为什么会想对付你
Why would I want to move against you?
你想知道我的弱点
You're curious about my weaknesses.
你已经知道了不是可♥卡♥因♥
And you've learned it's not cocaine,
也不是女仆
not maids.
但现在你会知道
But now you will learn my weakness
我的弱点是容易信任别人
is a tendency to trust people.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby.
我知道你没受过古典教育
I know you had no classical education,
但我刚意识到你是酒神狄俄尼索斯
but I just realised you are the perfect balance
和太阳神阿波罗之间的完美平衡
between the gods Dionysus and Apollo.
受到理性和自省控制的无理性狂乱
Irrational frenzy controlled by reason and self-reflection.
你知道尼采的作品吗
Do you know the work of Friedrich Nietzsche?
-不知道 -弗洛伊德呢
- No. - Freud?
知道
Yes.
给
There.
你信任的保证
Your guarantee of trust.
现在可以介绍我和你美丽的妻子认识了吧
Now, perhaps you could introduce me to your wonderful wife.
你之前知道吗
So, did you know?
什么
What?
今晚的贵宾以前可能操过
Oh, that tonight's special guest might have fucked you
在夜♥总♥会♥当舞♥女♥的你
when you were a nightclub hostess?
对
Yeah.
莉兹 如果我们要从宾客名单中划掉
Lizzie, if we were to strike from our guest lists
你以前在伯明翰睡过的所有男人...
every man in Birmingham who you...
-到底知不知道 -知道
- Yes or no? - Fucking yes.
该死
Shit.
奥斯瓦尔德爵士 这是我妻子 伊丽莎白
Sir Oswald, this is my wife, Elizabeth.
莉兹 这位是奥斯瓦尔德·莫斯利爵士
Lizzie, Sir Oswald Mosley.
既然我们都知道
Since we all appear to know,
而且无需隐瞒
and since knowledge is permission,
谢尔比先生 我想本着我们坦诚关系的精神
I'm sure, Mr Shelby, in the spirit of our honest relationship,
你不介意我说
you won't mind me saying
那一夜香槟美人醉人 那钱花得值
it was a bottle of champagne and an evening well spent.
其实那一夜浪费了
Actually, it was an evening wasted.
这钱用来付你买♥♥给我的香槟和白兰地
For the champagne and brandy you bought me!
我记得那晚是酒让你
As I recall, it was the booze that put you to sleep
早早就睡着了
a little prematurely.
女士们先生们 表演即将开始
Ladies and gentlemen, the dance is about to begin.
莫斯利先生
Mr Mosley!
容我敬你一杯
A toast, if I may.
敬我们交易结束
To the end of our deal,
也敬未来有更多可能
and the beginning of something more.
生日快乐 莉兹
Happy birthday, Lizzie.
这边请
This way.
波莉·格雷 吉普赛女王
Polly Gray, Gypsy queen,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me,
一个爱慕着你的穷困平民
a poor commoner who loves you?
我们在天鹅死前操个痛快吧
Let's fuck before the swan dies.
我听说有家庭聚会
I heard there was a family occasion.
抱歉 琳达
Look, I'm sorry, Linda.
我体内那只野兽
That animal inside me,
爆发出来 而我无力阻止
it comes out and I can't stop it.
我♥操♥ 琳达
Fuck, Linda.
没有你 我无法...
Without you, I c...
求你进来
Come inside, please.
他名叫弗雷德里克
His name was Frederick.
我们做的只有聊天而已 亚瑟
All we ever did was talk, Arthur.
他只是倾听我说话
He just listened.
现在他的脸毁了
And now he has no face.
他的外在和你的内在一样丑陋
He's as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.
你们这群剃刀党...
May you Peaky Blinders all rot...
都他妈下地狱吧
...in fucking hell.
亚瑟
Arthur...
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表