剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Hear, hear!
这将为政界带来新方向
It will offer a new conception of politics
而英格兰的优秀品格
in which the great character of the British,
我们的真正品格
our true character,
也将获得重生
will be reborn.
最近的股票市场崩♥盘♥ 让不少人损失惨重
Many of you lost fortunes in the recent stock market crash.
那些有钱人
The men of money,
纽约的资本家们
the capitalists in New York,
犹太佬们...
the Jews...
钱权勾结的人 他们操控着国际体系
the money-power, they... they run an international system
金钱在这里无限流动
in which the infinite mobility of money,
它具有足以引发金融动荡和恐慌的能力
its capacity to create financial chaos and panic,
可以搞垮任何
can bring down any government
敢于反对它的政♥府♥
that dares for one moment to oppose it.
多少代人以来
For generations,
像你们这样辛勤努力的人们
the efforts of hard-working men like you
赋予了我们的竞争对手打击我们的能力
have equipped our competitors against us.
印度的纺纱厂
The cotton mills of India.
亚洲的纺纱厂
The cotton mills of Asia.
以英国的资金建立起来
Created with British money
却被用来毁掉兰开夏和约克
but used for the destruction of Lancashire and Yorkshire!
太可耻了
Disgraceful!
纽约那些放高♥利♥贷♥的家伙们
The usurers of New York,
东方那些卖♥♥苦力的劳工
the sweated labour of the Orient
在联手毁掉沃里克和斯塔福德的
combining to destroy the iron and steel factories
钢铁厂
of Warwickshire and Staffordshire.
这些政策本不该为英国的政♥治♥家所采纳
These are policies that could not be pursued by British statesmen
除非他们是疯子或犹太金融体系的奴仆
unless they were mad or the servants of Jewish finance!
是他们拿走了你们的钱
They are the ones who took your money,
但我和那些了解真♥相♥的人们
but it is I and those who know this truth
将会点燃那些异教♥徒♥无法熄灭的真理之火
who will light a flame the atheists cannot extinguish!
我们一战中的英雄们
The ranks of our heroes of the Great War
一次又一次地被我们的政客们出♥卖♥♥♥
have been betrayed again and again by politicians!
但听着 你们中参加了无谓的犹太战争的
But hear this - those of you who fought the Jew war for nothing,
勇敢的人们
you brave men,
你们将和伯明翰 曼彻斯特 伦敦
you will join hands with the angry youth of Birmingham
和利物浦的愤怒年轻人携起手来
and Manchester and London and Liverpool
宣告英格兰于今晚觉醒
and declare that England lives tonight
踏上征途
and marches on!
说得好
Well said!
我向你们说这个...
I say all this to you now...
是因为我相信在这样的场合
because I believe it is in places like this,
面对你们这样的人
with people like you,
我们必须把我们的理念直接传达出来
that we will have to pass on our message directly.
我们的理念可以用以下几个字概况
Our message can be summarised with these words -
英国优先
Britain first.
因为我们这样的理念
And because this is our message,
我有理由相信媒体不会公正地去报道
I doubt it'll be reported fairly in the press.
恐怕这个国家的报纸
I'm afraid the newspapers of this country
都是由夺走了你们财富的那些既得利益者所拥有
are owned by the same vested interests who took your money.
他们向公众兜售虚假新闻...
They sell to the people false news...
藉此把小群体小阶层的利益
to raise the interests of the faction and the section
凌驾于国家利益之上
above the interests of the nation.
-好样的 -大家好好聆听我的话
- Good man! - So hear my words
并把这些话转达给有心聆听的人们
and pass them on to those with ears to hear.
再次提醒你们 新的十年开始之际
And be reminded that when the new decade begins,
将会诞生一个新的政党
there will be the birth of a new political party
它会代表你们发声
which will speak for you.
讲得好 先生
Well said, sir.
说得好
Well said!
这个政党 这场新运动 这场革命...
This party, this new movement, this revolution...
将会被称为英国法♥西♥斯♥联盟
will be called the British Union of Fascists.
好极了
Bravo!
好样的
Good man!
你怎么会和这样一个人搞在一起 汤米
What the fuck are you doing, dealing with a man like that, Tommy?
是啊 你只能相信我
Yep. You're going to have to trust me.
又一次
Again.
我要操那个天鹅舞者
I'm going to fuck the swan.
你们谁去叫她到我的房♥间来
Somebody go and tell her to come to my room.
你怎么知道她会去呢
How do you know she'll come?
因为她们每次都会去
Because they always do.
请原谅
Now, forgive me.
我要把你的丈夫借走一会儿
I'm going to borrow your husband for a little while.
这边走
This way.
今晚的这类事 开枪 公众场合下的家庭纷争
Things like tonight, that shooting, a family dispute in public,
这种事情不能再发生
things like that will have to stop.
层次太低了
It's very lower class.
都解决了 莫斯利先生
It's all been cleared up, Mr Mosley.
那么 你从我今晚的演说中得到了什么感悟吗
So, did you learn anything from my speech tonight?
有啊
Yes.
我感悟到了很多东西
Yes, I learned many things.
宗教曾是个野兽 可它已经死了
Religion was a beast, but it's dead.
你得适时地驾驭新的东西
You have to ride the new thing when it comes.
就像骑马
Like a horse.
你要抓住它
You grab it.
我观察了听众 我看到了勋章
I looked into the audience and I saw medals
和高级订制西服
and Savile Row suits,
还有郁闷
and bitterness.
他们是我的人 而你的人会有所不同
They are my people. Your people will be different.
要看到有趣的一面啊 谢尔比
Oh, do see the funny side, Shelby.
我看到了
I do.
我看到有趣的一面了
I do see the funny side.
你喜欢运筹帷幄吗
Do you enjoy strategies?
喜欢
Yes, I do.
斗争即将接踵而至
Things will begin to happen now.
所以...
So...
有些事我们要谈一谈
there are some things we need to discuss.
我调查了你们所有的公♥司♥
I've been looking into your companies.
谢尔比生意帝国
The Shelby portfolio.
你们公♥司♥的律师是个犹太人
Your company lawyer is a Jew.
他得走人
He will have to go.
没问题
Of course.
还有 我们的朋友吉米·麦卡文
Also, our friend Jimmy McCavern
要求拿到威坎顿以北赛马场的控制权
has asked for control of the racecourses north of Wincanton.
我认为比起我们的新事业 这不过是九牛一毛
I decided it is a trifling thing, considering our new enterprise,
所以我同意了
so I said yes.
那交换的条件什么
In return for what?
没有交换
No return.
没有
None.
一旦我们的行动开始
When our campaign begins,
整个国家将会被划成明确的区域
the country will be divided into distinct areas.
麦卡文和他的人将会为我们在北部冲锋陷阵
McCavern and his men will be our soldiers in the north,
控制街头集♥会♥ 驱散反对的抗♥议♥示♥威♥
controlling rallies and breaking up demonstrations.
中部交给你
In the Midlands, it'll be you.
而南部呢 我还没决定
The south... Well, I have yet to decide.
请你清楚在前进路途中
Please understand what I'm
我会让你得到什么 谢尔比先生
offering you as we go forward, Mr Shelby.
大业成功后 即便是国王也只能跟我们平起平坐
When we succeed, even the King will not be above us.
权力
Power.
就像是直通巅峰
Like plugging into the mains.
犹如灯塔的光
A lighthouse beam.
你数百万美元的存款在瑞士很安全
Your millions of dollars safe in Switzerland,
而且你可以玩遍英国所有淫♥荡♥的芭蕾舞者
and access to every dirty-minded swan in England.
还有 谢尔比 少喝点酒
Oh, and also, Shelby... drink less.
穿上
Put it on.
把舞蹈服穿上
Put the costume back on.
芭蕾舞者和我都在想 不知...
The ballerina and I were wondering whether perhaps...
你有没有兴趣加入我们
you might want to join us.
如果我告诉汤米 你活不到明天
If I told Tommy, you wouldn't see the morning.
我深表怀疑
Oh, I doubt that very much.
你要知道 他被引诱了 和你当初一样
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表