剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Yeah, I know that. Mm.
你出人头地了 我喜欢
You're coming up in the world, I like it.
你老婆怎么样了
How's the missus, hmm?
伦敦人会称她们为黄脸婆
The old trouble and strife, as the cockneys like to call it.
她搬出去了
She moved out.
真遗憾
Oh, that's a shame.
带上我吧
Mind if I join you, eh?
介意我一起吗 瞧瞧 你们喝得挺开心啊
Mind if I join the party? Look at this, having some fun. Hmm?
你是个好伙计 比利
You're a good man, Billy.
是个好伙计 对吗
You're a good man, eh?
你本来是只被关在笼里的金丝雀
You could sing like a bird in a cage.
结果我们做了什么
And what did we do, eh?
我们打开笼子 把真正的男人释放出来
We opened that cage, and the real man flies out,
他才展现出真面目
reveals himself.
真♥相♥还年轻 比利小子
The truth is young, Billy boy...
是的
Yeah.
来 看看
Here, look.
这是什么 看看
What have we got here? Oh, look.
瞧啊 比利小子
Look at that, Billy boy, eh?
这里还有白粉 瞧瞧
Then there's some snow there, look.
还有呢 看 小雪花 比利
Oh, there's more. Look, snowflakes, Billy.
我知道你喜欢 对吗 我也是
Now, I know you like that, hmm? Well, I do too.
所以要不这样 我们一起来吸一条
So, I'll tell you what, why don't we have a little line together.
怎么样 我们一起吸一点
Eh? Why don't we do a little bit of snow together?
撒你身上了
Oh, spilt it all down you an' all.
我眼睛不好 抱歉 哥们
It's the eyes. Sorry, mate.
我能怎么办 我就是笨手笨脚 是不是 比利
Hey, what can I do? I'm messy, aren't I, Billy?
真抱歉
I do apologise.
还有你
And you. Hmm?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
和你哥们坐在这里 最要好的哥们
Sitting here with your mate, eh? Your best mate.
你们坐在这里 侃着生意
Well, while you're sitting here, talking about our business,
喝着威士忌 抽烟吸毒...
drinking whiskey, smoking and sniffing...
还有工作
And working.
你记着 你告诉这个人
You remember, you tell this man
我们家族生意的事
about our family business...
你就是在玩儿他的命 因为流言不止 芬恩
and it's his life you're risking. Cos people talk, Finn.
我们只聊足球和女人 谢尔比先生
We...we only ever talk about football and women, Mr Shelby.
足球和女人 我们只是...
Football and women, we only ever...
我们只是聊聊足球和女人 没别的
We only ever talk about football and women.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, do you? - Yeah.
这只是...
This is...
走吧
Come on.
家族会议 我们走
Family meeting, let's go.
你这样吃不行 你这样吃不行
You're not eating right. You're not eating right.
你吃进去的不是天然的东西 小子
You're not getting the natural things in you, boy,
总是这样
that's what it is, always.
你还坚持得住吗 亚瑟
You bearing up, Arthur?
为了什么坚持
Bearing up for what?
为了自♥由♥坚持 波莉
Bearing up to being free, Pol.
再来一杯吗
Another glass, eh?
再来一杯这玩意
Another glass of so what.
你没事吧 查理
Are you all right, Charlie?
我叫醒巴尼的时候 那个疯子
Mad bastard Barney kicked me in the shin
踹了我的小腿
when I woke him up.
那个疯子在哪儿
Where is the mad bastard?
他和三个李家小子被绑在外面的路灯上
He's tied to a lamp post outside with three Lee boys,
怕得要死
shitting themselves.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
首先
First of all,
莉兹向大家表示歉意 她没法到场
an apology from Lizzie - she can't be here.
查尔斯要参加小提琴演奏会
Charles has a violin concert.
另外 欢迎艾博拉玛·戈尔德先生
Also, a welcome to Mr Aberama Gold.
他和波莉三周后会在我的祝福下成婚
He and Polly are to be married in three weeks, with my blessing.
从现在起 欢迎艾博拉玛参加我们的会议
From now on, Aberama will be welcome at our meetings.
第一项事务 丧亲之痛
First item of business, a bereavement.
本·雅戈尔上校
Colonel Ben Younger,
他本来可能成为这个家族的一员
who may perhaps have become a member of this family,
四天前惨遭不明势力毒手
was taken from us, four days ago,
离开了我们
by dark forces.
我们进行了一些调查
We've made some investigations,
我们认为已经确定是谁安装了炸♥弹♥
and we think we know who planted the bomb.
与此同时 我们向艾达和她肚中的孩子
In the meantime, our thoughts are with Ada
表达我们的哀思
and the baby inside of her,
这个孩子未来某天可能会出席家族会议
who may one day sit at these meetings,
但希望那时的境况更加乐观
but hopefully under happier circumstances.
-让我们为更乐观的境况举杯 -好
- Let's drink to happier circumstances. - Yeah.
敬艾达
To Ada.
-敬艾达 -敬艾达
- To Ada. - To Ada.
敬艾达
To Ada.
第二项事务
Item number two.
是一项关于迈克尔的通告
An announcement, regarding Michael.
在你继续之前 汤米
Before you go on, Tommy,
有件事我想亲自说给全家族人听
there's something I'd like to say to the whole family directly,
它关乎这家公♥司♥的效益和未来
regarding finances and the future of this company.
根据你自己的估算
According to your own estimations,
这次新的鸦♥片♥运送项目
this new venture of the delivery and shipment of opium
将会给公♥司♥带来每年两百万英镑的收益
will bring into the company around 2 million pounds per year.
因此 由于其涉及到的收益金额
Therefore, due to the amounts involved,
我认为这家公♥司♥应该进行重组
I think this company should be restructured.
迈克尔 这可以等到家族会议外再讨论
Michael, I think this can wait till outside the family meeting.
怎样重组呢
Restructured in what way?
因为涉及到的收益金额
Because of the amounts of money involved,
运输和分派业务将会成为
shipment and dispatch will become
公♥司♥最主要的收入来源
the primary source of income to the company.
这个运算很简单
It's simple mathematics.
在我妻子的帮助下
And with the help of my wife,
我会在美国组织一个分部
I will organise an expansion into America,
在那里毒品生意正刚刚萌芽
where the narcotics business is just beginning to grow.
我在底特律 纽约和波士顿有很好的人脉
See, I have very good contacts in Detroit, New York, Boston,
我已经和他们谈过此事
who I've already spoken to about this.
而且吉娜有家人
And Gina has family who are
对这类生意经验丰富
very experienced in this kind of business.
根据我和他们的讨论
According to the conversations I've had with them,
如果从中国有固定的纯鸦♥片♥货源供应
with a regular supply of pure opium from China,
在很短时间内
within a short space of time,
美国的毒品生意
the American narcotics business
将会带来每年两千万美元的收益
will bring in 20 million dollars per annum.
这笔钱足以减轻你们所有人
Enough money for you to all enjoy an easing of the burden
目前的负担
you all now feel.
我知道那些伤疤和创伤
See, I know that the scars and the wounds,
它们是在精神上 不是在肉体上
they're on the inside, not on the outside.
身为家族新一代的一员
And as a member of the new generation,
我有能力让你们卸下重担 不复疲倦
I'm able to take that great burden off your weary shoulders.
新的十年即将到来
A new decade is coming.
在新地盘会有新机会
There'll be new opportunities in new territories.
能赚得前所未有的大钱
More money than we've ever had before.
汤米
Tommy,
你还是可以做那些你内心深处想做的好事
you can still do the good work that deep down you want to do.
妈 你可以结婚 住在大宅里
Mum, you can get married and live in that big house.
亚瑟 你可以成为琳达想让你成为的人
Arthur, you can be the man that Linda wants you to be.
去他妈的琳达
Fuck Linda.
芬恩
Finn.
你已经证明了你自己
You've proved yourself.
你是新一代的一员
You're part of the new generation.
你可以跟随我去纽约
You could come to New York, with me.
这是我的提议
Here is my proposal.
彻底重组公♥司♥
A full restructuring of the company.
我将担任总经理
I will be managing director...
你可以做非执行董事长
And you can be nonexecutive chairman,
但是为了保护你的名誉 你要用化名
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表