剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
我们到楼上去
We'll go upstairs,
我们到楼上去
We'll go upstairs.
做♥爱♥
Yeah, make love,
我花了一天时间写了两封信 不知道该给你哪封
I spent my day writing two letters and deciding which one to give.
现在看来我只能给你另一封了
Looks like I'll have to give the other one.
什么另一封
What other one?
另一封他妈的是什么
What fucking other one?!
你怎么处理我给你的信了
What did you do with my letter?
我给烧了
I burnt it.
亚瑟也是
So did Arthur.
-烧之前你看了吗 -看了
- Did you read it first? - Yes.
亚瑟连看都没看
That's more than Arthur did.
你还一堆错字
Didn't help that you can't fucking spell.
我很早就辍学了
I left school too early.
你看了关于律师的那部分吗
Did you read the bit about the lawyers?
你想上♥床♥吗
Do you want to fuck?
看样子不想
Didn't think so.
-你不想吃饭 -对
- You don't want to eat? - No.
-你要打电♥话♥ -对
- You've got calls? - Yeah.
今天是露比的生日 汤米
It's Ruby's birthday today, Tommy.
你知道我为什么带她去亚瑟家吗
Do you know why I took her to Arthur's?
因为她说她怕你
Because she said she's scared of you.
她知道你不会回家后 就变了一个人
When she knows you're not coming home, she's a different kid.
但我买♥♥了蛋糕
But I've bought a cake.
我希望你到场
And I want you there.
我们会在客厅
We're in the drawing room.
莉兹
Lizzie...
我在一个房♥间里
I'm in a room...
他们要来袭击我了
and they're coming at me.
没关系 我希望他们来
It's OK. I want 'em to.
我最不想要的就是沉默
Last thing I want is silence.
站在那儿 默不作声 然后有人说
Standing up there, in silence, and someone says...
"那么吵 真抱歉
"Sorry about all that noise.
那么多灰尘 真抱歉
"Sorry about all that...dust.
那么多泥土 真抱歉
"Sorry about all that mud.
还有那么多血"
"And all that fucking blood."
然后你说 "不用道歉
And you say, "Don't be sorry.
不用道歉 我现在能做的只有这些"
"Don't be sorry. It's all I can do now."
你想让我把这些写下来吗
You want me to write this down?
你想让我写封信给你吗
Do you want me to write you a fucking letter?
我和亚瑟没法写下来
Me and Arthur can't write it down...
因为那些词还没被发明出来
cos they haven't invented the fucking words.
我们还没有那些该死的词
We don't have the fucking words.
最糟的是
And the worst thing is...
我们本来可以留在学校的
could've stayed at school.
但我们却自愿参军
But we volunteered.
现在还是没有能表达的词
Still don't have the fucking words.
如果你决定离开 汤米
Should you choose to depart, Tommy,
不管出于自愿还是被迫
either by your own hand or someone else's,
接替你位置的人会是我
the person who would take your place is me.
法律上
Legally.
财务上
Financially.
一切
Everything.
我需要知道会有剩余
I need to know there'll be something left.
莉兹 我仍然把你当花钱买♥♥的妓♥女♥ 所以
Well, you know, Lizzie, in my head, I still pay you for it, so...
祝你好运
good luck with me.
我有正事
I have business.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you... *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you... *
我想问你些问题
Yeah, I want to ask you some questions...
关于你遇到迈克尔·格雷那晚
about the night you met Michael Gray.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
好棒
Yeah!
孩子们 来 上♥床♥睡觉了 快
OK, kids, come on, let's go to bed. Quickly.
为什么 谁来了
Why? Who's coming?
问题就在这 查尔斯 我们不知道 从不知道
That's the thing, Charles, we don't know. We never know.
汤米
Tommy!
-下车 -别
- Get out of the fucking car. - Don't!
立刻滚下车 否则我开枪了
Get out of the fucking car now, or I'll open fire!
如果你在找叛徒
If you're looking for traitors,
这儿就有一个 他的肋骨都断了
there's one...with his ribs mashed up.
这人他妈疯了 汤姆
The man's gone fucking mad, Tom!
是你干的吗
You did this?
只用了一只胳膊和一把锤子
With one arm and a hammer.
以及内心巨大的痛苦 和冲天的怒火
And a mighty pain... and a mighty fury!
他们杀了他
They killed him.
我的儿子
My son!
他们枪杀了他 还把他钉在十字架上
They shot him and they put him up on a fucking cross,
他死了
and he's fucking dead!
谁干的
Who did?
只有约翰尼·道格斯和他的亲信知道我们在哪儿扎营
Only Johnny Dogs and his kin knew where we were camped.
不 汤姆 我发誓 我没告诉过任何人
No, Tom. No. I swear to God, I never told a soul.
-你♥他♥妈♥说谎 -我没告诉过任何人
- Get the fuck away! - I never told a fucking soul.
你怎么能这么做 他可是我儿子
How could you fucking do this?! My fucking son!
他们把他夺走了
They fucking took him from me!
我唯一的儿子
My only...son!
约翰尼
Johnny!
汤米
Tommy!
你的肩膀碎了
Your shoulder is shattered.
再不治疗 这条胳膊就没救了
If you don't get it fixed, you'll lose your arm.
他死了 他们杀了他
He's gone! Fucking killed him!
我的儿子 我的宝贝儿子
Fucking son! My own fucking kin!
听我说
Listen to me!
只有一条胳膊的人怎么能帮他儿子报仇
How can a one-armed man avenge the death of his son, eh?
他们把我儿子钉死在十字架上
They crucified my son...
因为你
for you.
离我家远点 全都给我滚
Get away from my house! All of you!
离我孩子远点
Get away from my child!
这里是我家
This is my house.
我不要你回来
And I don't want you back.
我不要你再回来
I don't want you back!
如果你想对付比利小子
If you want to take on the Billy Boys,
你就需要我
you need me alive.
所有人都需要我
Everyone fucking needs me.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance,
否则一个男人就会失去胳膊
or a man will lose his arm.
来 约翰尼
Come on, Johnny.
起来
Come on.
汤姆
Tom...
我不是叛徒 汤姆
I'm no black cat, Tom.
我知道 约翰尼 我知道
I know, Johnny. I know.
这个世界上的所有人里
In all the world, of all of the people,
你是我唯一信任的人
you alone I know I can trust.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表